Post by crazypetfood » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:26 pm

Daniel wrote:
crazypetfood wrote:I have just uploaded the new version 1.5.1.0 to my site and used the standard setup including db.

If i recall Daniel said to export the 1.5.0.5 db and import it (sorry if i got this wrong)

I get the following errors:

Error: Unknown column 'subtract' in 'field list'
Error No: 1054
INSERT INTO `oc_order_product` (`order_product_id`, `order_id`, `product_id`, `name`, `model`, `price`, `total`, `tax`, `quantity`, `subtract`) VALUES ('21', '12', '119', 'Autarky Adult 15Kg ', 'Single', '', '', '0.0000', '2', '0')

when using the admin restore

or when using my hostign sql import

Error

SQL query:

INSERT INTO `oc_order_product` ( `order_product_id` , `order_id` , `product_id` , `name` , `model` , `price` , `total` , `tax` , `quantity` , `subtract` )
VALUES (
'21', '12', '119', 'Autarky Adult 15Kg ', 'Single', '', '', '0.0000', '2', '0'
);

MySQL said: Documentation
#1054 - Unknown column 'subtract' in 'field list'

I also get errors for manufacturer, measurement_class and other fields, i tried unticking and backing them up in admin and restoring them, still loads of sql errors..... Do you already know about this??

i have no idea how this has happened if your going from 1.5.0 > 1.5.1.

resave the settings in the admin but the subtract frield should still be there.

IT is strange, I tried a fresh install with an empty db, saved from the older version 1.5.0.x and tried to import it, the same thing happens... I will download the latest oc again and do a re-install.

The only other way is if you could post an sql script that add's the extra db bits for the latest version, I could then simply copy the newer files over my older ones if this will work?

SEO Essex
SEO Services London
Website SEO Essex

Post by nmarat » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:19 pm

Daniel, which files are responsible for correct UTF search?

Post by PetracheNicolae » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Daniel wrote:
PetracheNicolae wrote:Hello again. Just made another installation with the latest archive. The problem with compare products errors is gone. Found another one now. hit backup restore and see the result in the picture atached (at least in my installation)
I LOVE WHEN PARTS THAT WORKED FINE BEFORE STOP WORKING AFTER UPDATES....
Personaly, i will gladly pay a price for a opencart version with absolute no errors. This way you will make some cash for yourself and hire some help and we will be happy since we will have a perfect platform. when adding lots of improvements like in 1.5 ask for another money (and who wants those features will pay as long as that version will be absolutly bug free as well).

the problem is some people report bugs and i fix them and then they cause new bugs.

your bug looks like your backup tables are not related to your installation. this is a fix i did to stop this sort of thing happening. you need to remove the data from the backup of what ever else you have installed.
hello daniel. i am aware that this situation may be frustrating for you as well. in this case i have moved on a new host, i have downloaded the opencart from the download section, install it (wich is pretty simple) and that i entered the shop. so it is a clean install with no addons or contributions or any kind of modifications. just plain opencart and i just entered in backup section to see if is working and at entering found what you have sean in the picture. big puzzle is why some have certain errors and others don't. the host is olso a payed one so no wamp or free host. i have uploaded my save from opencart 1.4.9.5 and that is working perfect on this host (after imodify the username, pass and rest of data).

Post by rph » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:10 pm

crazypetfood wrote:IT is strange, I tried a fresh install with an empty db, saved from the older version 1.5.0.x and tried to import it, the same thing happens... I will download the latest oc again and do a re-install.
The problem is you're trying to import a field (subtract) into order_product that doesn't exist and as far as I can tell never existed in 1.4x or 1.5x.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by crazypetfood » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:29 pm

rph wrote:
crazypetfood wrote:IT is strange, I tried a fresh install with an empty db, saved from the older version 1.5.0.x and tried to import it, the same thing happens... I will download the latest oc again and do a re-install.
The problem is you're trying to import a field (subtract) into order_product that doesn't exist and as far as I can tell never existed in 1.4x or 1.5x.

How strange, I have not modified it, unless the VQmod has...

All i did was back it up from 1.5.0.5 and try to restore it to 1.5.1.0 ... baffling

Can someone post the updated part of the 1.5.1.0 sql to me please? I will add that to the 1.5.0.5 db and see if it works

SEO Essex
SEO Services London
Website SEO Essex

Post by motta.net » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:07 pm

Hi!

Version 1.5.1 is now completely stable?

I noticed some bugs:
- Attributes Do not Work.
- Even with other linguangens disabled, asked to fill in the registration of products and etc. languages ​​for disables. Is that correct?
- The discount does not work and generates values ​​in the "special" even without filling.

Thanks!

Post by Daniel » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:29 pm

motta.net wrote:Hi!

Version 1.5.1 is now completely stable?

I noticed some bugs:
- Attributes Do not Work.
- Even with other linguangens disabled, asked to fill in the registration of products and etc. languages ​​for disables. Is that correct?
- The discount does not work and generates values ​​in the "special" even without filling.

Thanks!

attributes work you need to type the name from the global attribute list.

"- Even with other linguangens disabled, asked to fill in the registration of products and etc. languages ​​for disables. Is that correct?"

no idea what you are talking about.

"- The discount does not work and generates values ​​in the "special" even without filling."

redundant data just keep deleting it if it comes up.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:34 pm

PetracheNicolae wrote:
Daniel wrote:
PetracheNicolae wrote:Hello again. Just made another installation with the latest archive. The problem with compare products errors is gone. Found another one now. hit backup restore and see the result in the picture atached (at least in my installation)
I LOVE WHEN PARTS THAT WORKED FINE BEFORE STOP WORKING AFTER UPDATES....
Personaly, i will gladly pay a price for a opencart version with absolute no errors. This way you will make some cash for yourself and hire some help and we will be happy since we will have a perfect platform. when adding lots of improvements like in 1.5 ask for another money (and who wants those features will pay as long as that version will be absolutly bug free as well).

the problem is some people report bugs and i fix them and then they cause new bugs.

your bug looks like your backup tables are not related to your installation. this is a fix i did to stop this sort of thing happening. you need to remove the data from the backup of what ever else you have installed.
hello daniel. i am aware that this situation may be frustrating for you as well. in this case i have moved on a new host, i have downloaded the opencart from the download section, install it (wich is pretty simple) and that i entered the shop. so it is a clean install with no addons or contributions or any kind of modifications. just plain opencart and i just entered in backup section to see if is working and at entering found what you have sean in the picture. big puzzle is why some have certain errors and others don't. the host is olso a payed one so no wamp or free host. i have uploaded my save from opencart 1.4.9.5 and that is working perfect on this host (after imodify the username, pass and rest of data).
you don;t upload your backup from 1.4.9.5 it will not work! you have to do the upgrade Q has posted here:

http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=36519

you have wasted my time looking into this.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by opencartArab » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:42 am

fix product compare:

open file

system\library\length.php

find:

Code: Select all

return number_format($value, 2, $decimal_point, $thousand_point) . $this->lengths[$length_class_id]['unit'];
  	}
replace:

if (isset($this->lengths[$length_class_id])) {
    	return number_format($value, 2, $decimal_point, $thousand_point) . $this->lengths[$length_class_id]['unit'];
		} else {
			return number_format($value, 2, $decimal_point, $thousand_point);
		}
  	}

التعليمات باللغة العربية على الرابط التالي
https://www.opencartarab.com/docs
استضافة اوبن كارت العرب
https://host.opencartarab.com

Expert Member

Post by Daniel » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:58 am

this problem only seems to happen with people restoring their backup data. if it does resave your settings. i have altered the system to user weight_class_id instead of weight unit.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by scmKORE » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:17 am

Fresh install, deleted all products from before and added my own categories and brands and when I try to add a product I get this error.

Notice: Undefined index: weight_class_id in /home/starcra2/public_html/store/admin/controller/catalog/product.php on line 911Notice: Undefined index: length_class_id in /home/starcra2/public_html/store/admin/controller/catalog/product.php on line 951
EDIT: I downloaded opencart from the website like 3 hours ago. No mods no updates nothing, just a fresh first time install.
Last edited by scmKORE on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by opencartisalright » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:22 am

It thought this had been fixed but maybe not.

When I add a product to the shopping cart, I get a yellow alert notification bar like below:
Screen Shot 2011-07-23 at 2.15.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2011-07-23 at 2.15.52 AM.png (5.51 KiB) Viewed 3615 times

Shouldn't I get a green success bar (like we do in the admin when we are adding products) when I add a product to the shopping cart?
Screen Shot 2011-07-23 at 2.07.03 AM.png

Screen Shot 2011-07-23 at 2.07.03 AM.png (6.66 KiB) Viewed 3615 times

Post by PetracheNicolae » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:37 am

hello daniel. i am aware that this situation may be frustrating for you as well. in this case i have moved on a new host, i have downloaded the opencart from the download section, install it (wich is pretty simple) and that i entered the shop. so it is a clean install with no addons or contributions or any kind of modifications. just plain opencart and i just entered in backup section to see if is working and at entering found what you have sean in the picture. big puzzle is why some have certain errors and others don't. the host is olso a payed one so no wamp or free host. i have uploaded my save from opencart 1.4.9.5 and that is working perfect on this host (after imodify the username, pass and rest of data).[/quote]
you don;t upload your backup from 1.4.9.5 it will not work! you have to do the upgrade Q has posted here:

http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=36519

you have wasted my time looking into this.
you didn't understand or maybee i didn't explain well? i have done a simple instalation with no modifications or addons. just opencart. never tried to upload a old data base. what i meent by uploaded my save from opencart 1.4.9.5 is that i removed completly from cpanel the opencart 1.5.1, removed the database, created a new one and uploaded my site built on 1.4.9.5 with the database coresponding to that save. never tried to make an upload of 1.4.9.5 database in 1.5.1. as you sugested. will git it another try this night. will remove opencart from cpanel, delete the database, and make a fresh install again to see if this problem apears again or not.

Post by PetracheNicolae » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:11 am

i have tried again. have deleated all, created a new database, uploaded opencart latest version from download page and install it. deleted the install folder, deleted old htaccess, renamed the htaccess.txt in htaccess and after entered in shop and in admin. in shop, compare is fine now. in admin, hiting backup button opens the page with the old problems (lots of errors) and i see olso that version is showned as 1.5.0 again? properties of the opencart archive downloaded show size 8.28 MB (8,686,977 bytes), created Today, July 22, 2011, 10:50:36 PM. do you want me to give you a private message with the data to access the site and admin?

Post by Melon » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:12 am

Product totals dont add up correctly on refined search but correct drop down menu

Post by scmKORE » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:22 am

PetracheNicolae wrote:i have tried again. have deleated all, created a new database, uploaded opencart latest version from download page and install it. deleted the install folder, deleted old htaccess, renamed the htaccess.txt in htaccess and after entered in shop and in admin. in shop, compare is fine now. in admin, hiting backup button opens the page with the old problems (lots of errors) and i see olso that version is showned as 1.5.0 again? properties of the opencart archive downloaded show size 8.28 MB (8,686,977 bytes), created Today, July 22, 2011, 10:50:36 PM. do you want me to give you a private message with the data to access the site and admin?
Same thing on my end with the version and backing up. Fresh install no mods nothing inserted.

Post by PetracheNicolae » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:25 am

scmKORE wrote:
PetracheNicolae wrote:i have tried again. have deleated all, created a new database, uploaded opencart latest version from download page and install it. deleted the install folder, deleted old htaccess, renamed the htaccess.txt in htaccess and after entered in shop and in admin. in shop, compare is fine now. in admin, hiting backup button opens the page with the old problems (lots of errors) and i see olso that version is showned as 1.5.0 again? properties of the opencart archive downloaded show size 8.28 MB (8,686,977 bytes), created Today, July 22, 2011, 10:50:36 PM. do you want me to give you a private message with the data to access the site and admin?
Same thing on my end with the version and backing up. Fresh install no mods nothing inserted.
so i am not the only one with this problem....

Post by Xsecrets » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:35 am

PetracheNicolae wrote:
scmKORE wrote:
so i am not the only one with this problem....
apparently. It works just fine here.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by rfary » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:45 am

Daniel wrote:
naz_eg wrote:I get these errors on Home page:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/cdkeyshere.com/httpdocs/151/catalog/controller/common/column_left.php on line 49
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/cdkeyshere.com/httpdocs/151/catalog/controller/common/column_right.php on line 49
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/cdkeyshere.com/httpdocs/151/catalog/controller/common/content_top.php on line 49
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/cdkeyshere.com/httpdocs/151/catalog/controller/common/content_bottom.php on line 49

P.S: I couldn't write this in Bug thread because it seen unavailable now.
uninstall all your modules then add them again
i tried this it worked and when i added them back it comes back again. interestingly my manufacturer module don't work. i added it in and nothing come up. upgrade from 1.5.0.5 to 1.5.1
any advice will help thanks.

Post by Melon » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:36 am

rfary wrote:
Daniel wrote:
naz_eg wrote:I get these errors on Home page:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/cdkeyshere.com/httpdocs/151/catalog/controller/common/column_left.php on line 49
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/cdkeyshere.com/httpdocs/151/catalog/controller/common/column_right.php on line 49
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/cdkeyshere.com/httpdocs/151/catalog/controller/common/content_top.php on line 49
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/cdkeyshere.com/httpdocs/151/catalog/controller/common/content_bottom.php on line 49

P.S: I couldn't write this in Bug thread because it seen unavailable now.
uninstall all your modules then add them again
i tried this it worked and when i added them back it comes back again. interestingly my manufacturer module don't work. i added it in and nothing come up. upgrade from 1.5.0.5 to 1.5.1
any advice will help thanks.
I found that when I added the carousel to homepage.. banner is ok