Post by Daniel » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:35 pm

lbf wrote:
Daniel wrote:next version maybe 1.5.1.1
Have the problems been solved yet?

I'm looking forward to 1.5.1.1

you can look on the svn there is a css fix.

http://code.google.com/p/opencart/source/detail?r=493

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by crazypetfood » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:42 pm

I have just uploaded the new version 1.5.1.0 to my site and used the standard setup including db.

If i recall Daniel said to export the 1.5.0.5 db and import it (sorry if i got this wrong)

I get the following errors:

Error: Unknown column 'subtract' in 'field list'
Error No: 1054
INSERT INTO `oc_order_product` (`order_product_id`, `order_id`, `product_id`, `name`, `model`, `price`, `total`, `tax`, `quantity`, `subtract`) VALUES ('21', '12', '119', 'Autarky Adult 15Kg ', 'Single', '18.8700', '37.7400', '0.0000', '2', '0')

when using the admin restore

or when using my hostign sql import

Error

SQL query:

INSERT INTO `oc_order_product` ( `order_product_id` , `order_id` , `product_id` , `name` , `model` , `price` , `total` , `tax` , `quantity` , `subtract` )
VALUES (
'21', '12', '119', 'Autarky Adult 15Kg ', 'Single', '18.8700', '37.7400', '0.0000', '2', '0'
);

MySQL said: Documentation
#1054 - Unknown column 'subtract' in 'field list'

I also get errors for manufacturer, measurement_class and other fields, i tried unticking and backing them up in admin and restoring them, still loads of sql errors..... Do you already know about this??

SEO Essex
SEO Services London
Website SEO Essex

Post by Xellz » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Is it a bug or a feature?

After completed order with affiliate code and one successful commission all next orders also receive commission. As i understand, it should work only for one order unless person clicks an affiliate link again.

Tried on FF5.0

Japanese green tea

Post by SXGuy » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Xellz wrote:Is it a bug or a feature?

After completed order with affiliate code and one successful commission all next orders also receive commission. As i understand, it should work only for one order unless person clicks an affiliate link again.

Tried on FF5.0
Quick way to check is to copy the product add to cart link and see if its including an affiliate id on the end.

Also, make sure you are not trying to checkout with the same details as the affiliate account you created.
I know it sounds silly, but some people test accounts using the same details and it can mess things up.

Post by bo4man » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:53 pm

I have problems with "Use SEO URL's"

I installed fresh version of opencart 1.5.1 before that i not had any problems with SEO URL's (i mean old versions of opencart).... so the problem is not from my hosting company i guess ?

See this:
http://mmashop.bg/desktops

Regards !

Post by Xellz » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:17 pm

SXGuy wrote:

Tried on FF5.0
Quick way to check is to copy the product add to cart link and see if its including an affiliate id on the end.

Also, make sure you are not trying to checkout with the same details as the affiliate account you created.
I know it sounds silly, but some people test accounts using the same details and it can mess things up.
I deleted all cookies from opencart, entered url with affiliate code, registered new account with unique information and completed order. Just in case restarted browser, logged in with previously created user and completed one more order. Both orders had affiliate commission. Sorry, don't get how i can copy 'add to cart' link from product page, can't save link or copy it to clipboard :) At least url in browser doesn't include any tracking codes.

Only after deleting tracking cookie commission is absent from order.

Japanese green tea

Post by Xsecrets » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:21 pm

Xellz wrote:
SXGuy wrote:

Tried on FF5.0

I deleted all cookies from opencart, entered url with affiliate code, registered new account with unique information and completed order. Just in case restarted browser, logged in with previously created user and completed one more order. Both orders had affiliate commission. Sorry, don't get how i can copy 'add to cart' link from product page, can't save link or copy it to clipboard :) At least url in browser doesn't include any tracking codes.

Only after deleting tracking cookie commission is absent from order.
That is pretty much how all affiliate systems work. The affiliate gets credit for all sales till the cookies expires.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by Xellz » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Xsecrets wrote: That is pretty much how all affiliate systems work. The affiliate gets credit for all sales till the cookies expires.
Thanks, now this clarifies everything.

Is it possible to change cookie expiration time? Or better create separate topic for this, now it's off topic here :)

Japanese green tea

Post by happychai » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:07 pm

sorry, it seems like my payment plugin have some problem.
It now can proceed to step 5 :laugh:

Post by Blnukem » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:12 pm

Did a fresh install today on Linux server got error:

Notice: Undefined index: Tables_in_DomainName in /home/folder/public_html/DomainName.com/admin/model/tool/backup.php on line 22

in System -> Backup Restore

Post by CypherUK » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:36 am

bo4man wrote:I have problems with "Use SEO URL's"

I installed fresh version of opencart 1.5.1 before that i not had any problems with SEO URL's (i mean old versions of opencart).... so the problem is not from my hosting company i guess ?

See this:
http://mmashop.bg/desktops

Regards !
Did you rename you htaccess.txt to .htaccess ??

Location - Essex, United Kingdom

Post by Daniel » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:36 am

Blnukem wrote:Did a fresh install today on Linux server got error:

Notice: Undefined index: Tables_in_DomainName in /home/folder/public_html/DomainName.com/admin/model/tool/backup.php on line 22

in System -> Backup Restore

whats your db prefix?

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:46 am

crazypetfood wrote:I have just uploaded the new version 1.5.1.0 to my site and used the standard setup including db.

If i recall Daniel said to export the 1.5.0.5 db and import it (sorry if i got this wrong)

INSERT INTO `oc_order_product` (`order_product_id`, `order_id`, `product_id`, `name`, `model`, `price`, `total`, `tax`, `quantity`, `subtract`) VALUES ('21', '12', '119', 'Autarky Adult 15Kg ', 'Single', '18.8700', '37.7400', '0.0000', '2', '0')

Error

SQL query:

INSERT INTO `oc_order_product` ( `order_product_id` , `order_id` , `product_id` , `name` , `model` , `price` , `total` , `tax` , `quantity` , `subtract` )
VALUES (
'21', '12', '119', 'Autarky Adult 15Kg ', 'Single', '18.8700', '37.7400', '0.0000', '2', '0'
);

I also get errors for manufacturer, measurement_class and other fields, i tried unticking and backing them up in admin and restoring them, still loads of sql errors..... Do you already know about this??

i have no idea how this has happened if your going from 1.5.0 > 1.5.1.

resave the settings in the admin but the subtract frield should still be there.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Blnukem » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:40 am

whats your db prefix?
smldesig_ComicInvation

Post by halovent » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:04 am

Hi all,

I have just done a clean install of OC 1.5.1 using the zip package from the Google repository.

OC has installed correctly but I am having a bizarre issue when trying to login to the admin section, basically it will not let me whatever I type in, it just always reverts back to the login screen if my username and password are correct. If I type in my details wrong I do get the incorrect login message, however the strange thing is that after a while it will show me the dashboard but will take me back to the login screen if I click on anything.

There are no additional modules installed.

I have tried to access using IE9, FF4, Chrome on three separate machines with the same results each time!

The store is located at http://www.halo-ventures.co.uk/shop

EDITED TO ADD: this issue has now been resolved as it was the custom php.ini file causing confusion. Since removing this file I am able to login successfully.
Last edited by halovent on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post by scott23 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:14 am

Daniel wrote:
crazypetfood wrote:I have just uploaded the new version 1.5.1.0 to my site and used the standard setup including db.

Error

SQL query:

VALUES (
);

i have no idea how this has happened if your going from 1.5.0 > 1.5.1.

resave the settings in the admin but the subtract frield should still be there.

Looking at the opencart.sql file in the 1.5.1 install folder it does not appear that the subtract field is created, unless I am missing something.

Code: Select all

CREATE TABLE `oc_order_product` (
  `order_product_id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `order_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `product_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `name` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL,
  `model` varchar(24) COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL,
  `quantity` int(4) NOT NULL,
  `price` decimal(15,4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0.0000',
  `total` decimal(15,4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0.0000',
  `tax` decimal(15,4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0.0000',
  PRIMARY KEY (`order_product_id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin;
Scott

Post by fido-x » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:32 am

The "subtract" field is in the product table, not the order_product table.

Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!

Expert Member

Location - Tasmania, Australia

Post by scott23 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:38 am

fido-x wrote:The "subtract" field is in the product table, not the order_product table.
According to the error though it is looking for the "subtract" field in the order_product table. I ran into the same problem when trying to migrate but I just edited the backup.sql file and removed that data by hand.

Scott

Post by fido-x » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:51 am

I would guess that there was some problem uploading to your server. The query in the model (catalog/model/checkout/order.php) does not have a subtract in it.

The following is taken directly from the model file mentioned above (line 9):

Code: Select all

$this->db->query("INSERT INTO " . DB_PREFIX . "order_product SET order_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "', product_id = '" . (int)$product['product_id'] . "', name = '" . $this->db->escape($product['name']) . "', model = '" . $this->db->escape($product['model']) . "', quantity = '" . (int)$product['quantity'] . "', price = '" . (float)$product['price'] . "', total = '" . (float)$product['total'] . "', tax = '" . (float)$product['tax'] . "'"); 
If the code in your model does not match that, then re-upload the files to your server.

Multistore Extensions

Expert Member

Post by fido-x » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:57 am

Hmmm, it would appear that the "overflow" for the code tag is not working, so I'll try a different method. What you should have is:
$this->db->query("INSERT INTO " . DB_PREFIX . "order_product SET order_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "', product_id = '" . (int)$product['product_id'] . "', name = '" . $this->db->escape($product['name']) . "', model = '" . $this->db->escape($product['model']) . "', quantity = '" . (int)$product['quantity'] . "', price = '" . (float)$product['price'] . "', total = '" . (float)$product['total'] . "', tax = '" . (float)$product['tax'] . "'");
As you can see, there is no "subtract" in the query.

Multistore Extensions

Expert Member