Post by consolibyte » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:35 am

I'm the developer of a popular QuickBooks PHP framework (https://idnforums.intuit.com/messagevie ... eadid=9164) and I'm looking for anyone with a PHP/MySQL website who would like to help test an open-source QuickBooks integration script for OpenCart.

The package I've put together automatically pushes customers, products, and order information from OpenCart to QuickBooks.

Again, I'm looking for *testers* at this point. Functionality and order accuracy is not 100% perfect yet. I need testers to help me iron out remaining issues and provide feedback.

Please contact me if you're interested.

Keith Palmer
keith@ConsoliBYTE.com
AIM: consolibyte
Gtalk: consolibyte
MSN: support@consolibyte.com
Yahoo: consolibyte@yahoo.com

Post by dannowatts » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:54 am

email sent!

rocksteady,
danno~

Post by consolibyte » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:04 pm

Danno,

I got your e-mail, but replies to your e-mail address bounce back to me. Please provide a working e-mail address so that I can get back to you... (e-mail address masked by me)

The mail system <*****@**********>: host smtp.secureserver.net[216.69.186.201] said:
550 #5.1.0 Address rejected *****@********* (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Post by dannowatts » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:13 pm

so that's odd that it bounced back to you ... hmmm ... I'll email you again from another address.
sorry about that :/

Post by srunyon1 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:51 am

did this work? is there an integration that works?

Post by consolibyte » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:03 pm

srunyon1 wrote:did this work? is there an integration that works?
I haven't had many people interested or actually test anything yet. If you're interested in testing, installation instructions and code is now available here:
http://wiki.consolibyte.com/wiki/doku.php/opencart

Post by Wade C » Sat May 15, 2010 3:54 am

Ill be looking at this very hard... Im very interested in the ability to get orders from OC to QB to save the data entry

Any restrictions to versions of QB, or issues with different versions of OC?

Let us know when the web transition is done and the build files are available again. I cant seem to get to a download for it.

Thanks!
Wade

Oooppps, did I do that?

Post by gbumoon » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:36 am

I know this is from a while back, but did this ever happen? I've always used Zen Cart in the past but OpenCart seems SOOOO much nicer! Problem is, almost everyone I create shopping carts for use QuickBooks and lack of payment processing would be a deal breaker.

Post by Xsecrets » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:40 am

gbumoon wrote:I know this is from a while back, but did this ever happen? I've always used Zen Cart in the past but OpenCart seems SOOOO much nicer! Problem is, almost everyone I create shopping carts for use QuickBooks and lack of payment processing would be a deal breaker.
You mean you actually got that oscommerce quickbooks merchant pile of dung to work? quickbooks merchant is really a nightmare to deal with.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by consolibyte » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Hi everyone,

A few quite notes/updates:

* After re-writing some stuff and making some improvements, we're now running an open beta. Feel free to sign up and help us test: https://secure.consolibyte.com/saas/signup/.

* Eventually this will turn into a pay-per-month service. Right now we're looking at pricing of around $15/month- we're open to thoughts on how to make this affordable for everyone/what you're willing to pay.

* Right now we support automated adding of customers, items, order (with all line item data) and payment information from OpenCart to QuickBooks.

* Very soon we'll support using QuickBooks Merchant Services as a payment gateway as well (it's actually very simple to configure and use if you know what you're doing... if anyone is trying to get this working with OSCommerce as well, contact us and we'll help you get set up as we have a QuickBooks Merchant Services payment module/integration for OSCommerce too).

Post by virtualgeorge » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:14 am

I have been looking for something that would integrate OC with quickbooks and just set this up and it is working great.
Much less inexpensive than other options I looked at and it was easy to setup. Support is great too and they get right back to you even on the weekends :)

-George

Post by Daniel » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:07 am

I have had lots of emailsrequesting thiw intergration!

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by consolibyte » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Daniel wrote:I have had lots of emailsrequesting thiw intergration!
Hi Daniel,

We have a few people using this now- maybe there's a way we can partner up and make this benefit both of us? Send me an e-mail- I'd love to talk with you further about OpenCart + QuickBooks.

- Keith
support [ a t ] consolibyte [ d o t ] com

Post by consolibyte » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Just a quick note to let everyone know that the beta is coming along great- we have many users now successfully importing their OpenCart orders automatically into QuickBooks.

We've made many improvements in the past few weeks- improvements to how payment methods push to QuickBooks, fixes for passing shipment methods to QuickBooks, tweaks to sales tax, etc. etc. etc.

We also now provide a QuickBooks Merchant Services payment module for OpenCart. If you use QuickBooks Merchant Services, you can now have OpenCart charge credit cards via your QuickBooks Merchant Services account.

Post by pando881 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:21 am

is it released already?

Post by consolibyte » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:24 am

pando881 wrote:is it released already?
We have several users using it successfully right now. We have a few more tweaks to make before we call it "done" (at least with an initial feature set), but it should work well for 99% of users.

Post by scanreg » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Does this work with both the online version of QB and also a locally installed version of QB ?

I'd want to use it with QB installed on my local win box

Thanks

Post by consolibyte » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:29 pm

scanreg wrote:Does this work with both the online version of QB and also a locally installed version of QB ?

I'd want to use it with QB installed on my local win box

Thanks

Yes, we support:
- QuickBooks Pro/Premier/Enterprise for Windows 2006 and newer
- QuickBooks Online Edition
- QuickBooks Point of Sale v8 and newer

Post by scanreg » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:20 pm

What is the signup for:

https://secure.consolibyte.com/saas/signup/

Is it so you can be a beta tester?

Do you need this signup account to use the system in your live cart?

Thanks

Post by consolibyte » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:50 pm

scanreg wrote:What is the signup for:

https://secure.consolibyte.com/saas/signup/

Is it so you can be a beta tester?

Do you need this signup account to use the system in your live cart?

Thanks
The QuickBooks integration works as a service- you sign up with us, and we use our servers to convert the OpenCart orders to something that QuickBooks can understand, and push them into QuickBooks for you.

You need to have an account with us to use the QuickBooks integration.