Post by jtam » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:36 pm

What a discount code is used during checkout, customers get this error when being sent to PayPal for the final step.

"The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly formatted item amount."

Never encountered this before 1.5.x and I can't get too much useful info on Google. Please help, thanks!

Attachments

000.png

000.png (7.33 KiB) Viewed 5354 times

Post by rph » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Michael.Maardt.dk wrote:When translating I noticed variable in product_description was meta_keywords in 1.4.9.5 and in 1.5.0.4 it was meta_keyword (s missing)
It's not a bug. It was just changed for 1.5x. product_tags got changed too. I imagine it was done to keep everything in the database singular.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by Daniel » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:42 pm

jtam wrote:What a discount code is used during checkout, customers get this error when being sent to PayPal for the final step.

"The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly formatted item amount."

Never encountered this before 1.5.x and I can't get too much useful info on Google. Please help, thanks!
try OpenCart 1.5.0.5

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by uksitebuilder » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Daniel wrote:
uksitebuilder wrote:Product Options vanish when editing a product.

When viewing/editing an already created product that has options, some of the options values do not re-appear and when going to save errors are displayed.

probably trying to save the page without waiting before its finished loading.
Turns out it was vQmod because $usecache by default is set to FALSE.

Guru Member

Location - United Kindgom

Post by merry » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:15 am

Rewards program can be removed from account.tpl with Extensions -> Order Totals -> Reward Points -> Uninstall,

BUT it still shows reward points on product.tpl.

See thread: http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=34377

Most answers are from my OpenCart 1.5 User Manual CURRENT TO 1.5.5.1 and includes free updates.
FREE HELP! 60-page user guide with OpenCart Admin Menu Cheatsheet, Install Guide & 30 Minute QuickStart Guide: http://showmeguides.com/

Location - Mexico and sometimes Texas

Post by Probuild_247 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:28 am

jcsmithy wrote:Me once again lol....

in the following function

Code: Select all

public function getProducts($data = array()) {
All tag queries need to be changed to lowercase - the tag it'self is passed as lowercase from PHP, but the tag column isn't converted to lower...

Existing query being run

p.product_id IN (SELECT pt.product_id FROM product_tag pt WHERE pt.language_id = '1' AND pt.tag LIKE '%co20101%')
Should be

p.product_id IN (SELECT pt.product_id FROM product_tag pt WHERE pt.language_id = '1' AND LCASE(pt.tag) LIKE '%co20101%')

Only looked in this one function
Hi I have the same problem in the search, all my tags are in capitals (as they come from our suppliers) which file do i need to modify with the code above to get this working?

Many Thanks

Chris W

Post by jcsmithy » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:35 am

V1.5.0.5 again,

The invoice created from the backend, the "billing address" section has the store's email / telephone instead of the customers.

admin/controller/sale/order.php

$this->data['orders'][] = array(
	'order_id'	       => $order_id,
	'invoice_no'       => $invoice_no,
	'invoice_date'     => date($this->language->get('date_format_short'), strtotime('now')),
	'date_added'       => date($this->language->get('date_format_short'), strtotime($order_info['date_added'])),
	'store_name'       => $order_info['store_name'],
	'store_url'        => rtrim($order_info['store_url'], '/'),
	'address'          => nl2br($this->config->get('config_address')),
	'telephone'        => $this->config->get('config_telephone'),
	'fax'              => $this->config->get('config_fax'),
	'email'            => $this->config->get('config_email'),
	'shipping_address' => $shipping_address,
	'payment_address'  => $payment_address,
	'product'          => $product_data,
	'total'            => $total_data,
	'comment'          => nl2br($order_info['comment'])
);

should be

$this->data['orders'][] = array(
	'order_id'	       => $order_id,
	'invoice_no'       => $invoice_no,
	'invoice_date'     => date($this->language->get('date_format_short'), strtotime('now')),
	'date_added'       => date($this->language->get('date_format_short'), strtotime($order_info['date_added'])),
	'store_name'       => $order_info['store_name'],
	'store_url'        => rtrim($order_info['store_url'], '/'),
	'address'          => nl2br($this->config->get('config_address')),
	'telephone'        => $order_info['telephone'],
	'fax'              => $order_info['fax'],
	'email'            => $order_info['email'],
	'shipping_address' => $shipping_address,
	'payment_address'  => $payment_address,
	'product'          => $product_data,
	'total'            => $total_data,
	'comment'          => nl2br($order_info['comment'])
);

Post by jcsmithy » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:36 am

Probuild_247 wrote:
jcsmithy wrote:Me once again lol....

in the following function

public function getProducts($data = array()) {
All tag queries need to be changed to lowercase - the tag it'self is passed as lowercase from PHP, but the tag column isn't converted to lower...

Existing query being run

p.product_id IN (SELECT pt.product_id FROM product_tag pt WHERE pt.language_id = '1' AND pt.tag LIKE '%co20101%')
Should be

p.product_id IN (SELECT pt.product_id FROM product_tag pt WHERE pt.language_id = '1' AND LCASE(pt.tag) LIKE '%co20101%')

Only looked in this one function
Hi I have the same problem in the search, all my tags are in capitals (as they come from our suppliers) which file do i need to modify with the code above to get this working?

Many Thanks

Chris W

catalog/model/catalog/product.php

Post by Probuild_247 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:06 am

Hi, We are running the latest release of Opencart V1.5.0.5 but we can not get the opencart google base module to work, Google is saying there is an XML Formatting Error, When i manually go to the link provided through the admin section the page loads but return no results:

http://www.probuild-uk.com/index.php?ro ... oogle_base

There are no reported problems in the error log, sorry for the vague info.

Is this a bug or am i being stupid?

Post by Xsecrets » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:15 am

Probuild_247 wrote:Hi, We are running the latest release of Opencart V1.5.0.5 but we can not get the opencart google base module to work, Google is saying there is an XML Formatting Error, When i manually go to the link provided through the admin section the page loads but return no results:

http://www.probuild-uk.com/index.php?ro ... oogle_base

There are no reported problems in the error log, sorry for the vague info.

Is this a bug or am i being stupid?
you'd have to talk to whoever wrote your google checkout module as google checkout is not included in the core this is not an opencart bug.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by Demon5 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:25 am

google base and google checkout are completely seperate. google base is what we use to get our products listed in google's shopping. google checkout is a payment solution.
Google base IS included with opencart but I personally use qphoria's rss.php since it works better. Haven't gotten to that point with 1.5.0.5 yet though. active store still on 1.4.9.5

google base is in extensions/product feeds in the opencart core....

https://www.lotnllc.com is your one stop shop for all your computer needs!

Location - Sacramento, CA

Post by Xsecrets » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:32 am

yeah sorry about that I misread it. I think that the problem with google base is that the & are not converted properly. I think this was probably fixed in a later 1.4.x version and the fix never got into 1.5.x

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by gplus2k » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:23 pm

Daniel wrote:
jtam wrote:What a discount code is used during checkout, customers get this error when being sent to PayPal for the final step.

try OpenCart 1.5.0.5
I am encounter the same problem with 1.5.0.5, what files(s) did you changed so that I can trace into?

Post by dijitul » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:24 pm

I appear to be getting a blank page when I click Affiliate Signup, tried it on 4 different browsers, signed in as admin, signed out, cleared caches etc and still no joy? Works on the demo but not on the test site.

Does OC have issues with sites running off of IP's instead of domain names? (I know Cubecart suffers from random fails on IP's).

Url would be:

http://89.255.132.235/index.php?route=affiliate/login

Then click sign up, and you'll see what I mean :(

Thanks

Post by Daniel » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:56 pm

dijitul wrote:I appear to be getting a blank page when I click Affiliate Signup, tried it on 4 different browsers, signed in as admin, signed out, cleared caches etc and still no joy? Works on the demo but not on the test site.

Does OC have issues with sites running off of IP's instead of domain names? (I know Cubecart suffers from random fails on IP's).

Url would be:

http://89.255.132.235/index.php?route=affiliate/login

Then click sign up, and you'll see what I mean :(

Thanks

I have never seen that happen before. maybe if you reuploaded the registration page.

when you have finished the site send me a link so i can put it on liveshops.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by dijitul » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Hi Daniel,

I've re-uploaded everything once - but I'll try doing it again and cross my fingers! And thumbs up for an awesome bit of software!

Post by gplus2k » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:34 pm

Hi Daniel,

Earlier today I have report a bug about PayPal's "incorrectly formatted item amount." and I have just reproduced the problem in a fresh installed OpenCart v1.5.0.5 so that I can report the problem to you in details, please check the following steps:

1. Click the "Palm Treo Pro" which cost $279.99
2. Add to Cart
3. Apply Discount Code 2222 (10% off)
4. Checkout using PayPal and finally got the Error in PayPal - "The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly formatted item amount."

I think it is something related to the discount rounding off to 2 decimal places.

I also suggest please also check if it affects different currency by, say, changing from USD to EUR first, buying the same product with same coupon code and checkout using PayPal.

Thank you very much and keep OpenCart rocks!

Post by PetracheNicolae » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:34 am

layout of confirmation email for the order is still broken. i have reported the problem in earlier releases.

Post by thienvk » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:40 am

I have set automatic update currency
1.png

1.png (8.76 KiB) Viewed 4939 times

but my currency can not update
2.png

2.png (7.66 KiB) Viewed 4939 times

Post by thanhcong171 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:51 am

Image .gif not play. ??? ???