Post by tmmodi » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:16 pm

Email Problem:
When I try to send query from contact us page it says "Your enquiry has been successfully sent to the store owner!"
But I havent got any email for that query and also when new customer register then also i am not getting any mail.

I am using smtp server and I checked my configuration and its working fine with 1.5.0.3 but not with 1.5.0.5
Can you please have a look into it..

Thanks

Post by Daniel » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:21 pm

tmmodi wrote:Email Problem:
When I try to send query from contact us page it says "Your enquiry has been successfully sent to the store owner!"
But I havent got any email for that query and also when new customer register then also i am not getting any mail.

I am using smtp server and I checked my configuration and its working fine with 1.5.0.3 but not with 1.5.0.5
Can you please have a look into it..

Thanks

why are you using smtp? the check your spam filters.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by dat98cbr » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:44 am

Seo url:s for multishop (on subdomains ofcourse) generates a 500 internal server error when trying to follow a friendly link. I am not sure wheter this actually is a bug or if this feature is not supported.

Post by opencartisalright » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:35 am

Not sure if this is a bug, but the Products Purchased Report is not accurately tracking all the products that have been purchased in my shop. Does it stop tracking them after you change the status from pending? Or does it stop tracking them after a couple days?

Post by Daniel » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:33 am

dat98cbr wrote:Seo url:s for multishop (on subdomains ofcourse) generates a 500 internal server error when trying to follow a friendly link. I am not sure wheter this actually is a bug or if this feature is not supported.

its supported and works. are you sure you have set everything up correctly?

what is the url given? is it still the sub domain with the right directory structure?

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by QNAP » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:23 pm

Email Problem:

Can you please have a look into it.. Thanks
I still have problems with Newsletter. Customers dont get any emails with Newsletter. Use OC deafult email-settings

Post by dat98cbr » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:08 pm

Daniel wrote: its supported and works. are you sure you have set everything up correctly?

what is the url given? is it still the sub domain with the right directory structure?
I've set the rewritebase to "/shop/" in htacces. This makes url rewrite work for example http://www.domain.com/shop/desktops. For sub.domain.com/shop/desktops it generates a 500 error.

If I change the rewritebase in htaccess back to "/" the url rewrite works for the subdomain but not for the main domain (generates 404 Not found).

I'm guessing that url rewrite on multishop only works when Opencart is installed in the root, right?

Post by just-testing » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:54 pm

Possible Bug.... tried reporting this last week, but my post was deleted.

Affecting:
Admin > Sales > Customers > Transactions and Admin > Sales > Affiliates

Null transactions can be added by clicking "Add Transaction" (when Description and Amount are empty.) These cannot easily be removed and are displayed to the customer / affiliate. Also, if an admin double clicks (accidentally) on the "Add Transaction" button, two identical transactions: amount and description are sometimes added.

I realise these are user errors and that the cart shouldn't have to account for all user errors, however perhaps a conditional clause can be added to check if the amount field is empty?

(With that said, adding / subtracting commission to an affiliate works fine through the order page.)

Attachments

opencart.jpg

opencart.jpg (34.67 KiB) Viewed 4766 times

Post by Julian » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:12 pm

When I place an order as either guest or registered customer, I get text_guest & text_customer on the succes page.

Post by Daniel » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Julian wrote:When I place an order as either guest or registered customer, I get text_guest & text_customer on the succes page.

update your language files.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by i2Paq » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:06 pm

Daniel wrote:
Julian wrote:When I place an order as either guest or registered customer, I get text_guest & text_customer on the succes page.

update your language files.

[Tutorial] Upgrade older languagepacks

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by gelf » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:18 pm

If you click on the link "Terms & Conditions", when checkout in payment section, then opens a blank page on the same page.
This is confusing.

Post by i2Paq » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:21 pm

gelf wrote:If you click on the link "Terms & Conditions", when checkout in payment section, then opens a blank page on the same page.
This is confusing.
Yes, I believe it was/should be a pop-up.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by Scribe » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:03 am

Bug for UPC in product and google_Base feed:

UPC is not fetched from ModelCatalogProduct and as such isn't checked for and used in google_base, instead this value is substituted non-optionally with the model code. This flags errors in google merchant center preventing items from being listed as it sees this as an invalid UPC.

For my purposes I am able to create a unique id and become compliant by using mpn and brand but simply because an invalid UPC is present this is not possible.

Post by opencartisalright » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:33 am

I'm not sure what's going on with the Products Purchased Report, but it's just not tracking anything correctly... I've tried checking out many times as a test customer and the report is always inaccurate. It says some items have been purchased that I haven't even purchased, and the quantities of the things I actually do order are all messed up.

Wish I could provide more details, but pretty much the report just isn't accurately tracking products purchased as it should.

Post by framedeyes » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:37 am

You cannot add any options to the products. You can only edit the options already associated with the demo products installed. On the products option tab if you try to add an option, clicking the plus sign to add said option does nothing. I tried with multiple browsers.

Post by Daniel » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:28 pm

Scribe wrote:Bug for UPC in product and google_Base feed:

UPC is not fetched from ModelCatalogProduct and as such isn't checked for and used in google_base, instead this value is substituted non-optionally with the model code. This flags errors in google merchant center preventing items from being listed as it sees this as an invalid UPC.

For my purposes I am able to create a unique id and become compliant by using mpn and brand but simply because an invalid UPC is present this is not possible.
please add this to:

http://code.google.com/p/opencart/issues/list

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:29 pm

framedeyes wrote:You cannot add any options to the products. You can only edit the options already associated with the demo products installed. On the products option tab if you try to add an option, clicking the plus sign to add said option does nothing. I tried with multiple browsers.

autocomplete!

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by farenhide » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:40 pm

I can't deactivate the Affiliate option is there a solution?

I have unistalled it in Extensions>Modules>Affiliate
but it is still there.

Post by Daniel » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:46 pm

it does not get rid of the link on the footer.

OpenCart®

Administrator