Post by d7a7z7e7d » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:15 am

This extension will add a "Quick Info" button to your products which will allow the customer to view additional product details without leaving the current page. Full product details are contained within the preview along with additional images, reviews and more. Your customers will appreciate how much easier and faster it is to browse your products!

Quick Product Info

A demo is available at http://opencart.kulakconsulting.net

Features:
  • Comes with vQmod file for plug and play installation!
  • Adds "Quick Info" button to product images on roll-over.
  • Works wherever a product is listed (featured, latest, best sellers, category page, manufacturer page, etc)
  • Let's customer see product details, view additional images, view reviews, share, and add to cart without leaving page!
  • Easily styleable with jQuery UI
Make it easier for your customer to order! Download Extension
screenshot1.png

screenshot1.png (10.16 KiB) Viewed 5184 times

screenshot2.png

screenshot2.png (26.72 KiB) Viewed 5184 times

Last edited by d7a7z7e7d on Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OpenCart Extensions, Technical Support & Custom Development | Have I helped you?

Location - USA

Post by Xsecrets » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:03 am

interesting. I've seen a few people request something like that. One big thing I see initially is that it looks like the quick info button is grayed out. A darker text might be preferable.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by d7a7z7e7d » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:56 am

Xsecrets wrote:interesting. I've seen a few people request something like that. One big thing I see initially is that it looks like the quick info button is grayed out. A darker text might be preferable.
Agreed, I'll make a couple different versions of the image and include it along with the extension. Thanks!

OpenCart Extensions, Technical Support & Custom Development | Have I helped you?

Location - USA

Post by Qphoria » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:59 am

oh you bugger.. you beat me too this one.
Nice work :)

Administrator

Post by ifyouseek » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:34 am

nice mod.

I was looking for something similar but more simple. Would it be difficult to modifiy this to only display the just full product discription with an add to cart button and quantity field.

Post by d7a7z7e7d » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:34 pm

ifyouseek wrote:nice mod.

I was looking for something similar but more simple. Would it be difficult to modifiy this to only display the just full product discription with an add to cart button and quantity field.
That would be very easy to change. You could just edit the template for the popup window.

Location - USA

Post by Wallimann » Mon May 09, 2011 5:51 am

I just got this mod but it doesn't seem to work on my store...
Could it be due to the fact that I am using a different template than the default one?
I did install the files in the right place.
Help!!!

Here is my store:
http://www.guitarplayback.com

Guitar Backing Tracks and Video Lessons at http://www.guitarplayback.com

Location - Colorado

Post by kaylamatthews » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:31 pm

Is this compatible with version 1.5.0?

Many thanks,
Kayla

Post by kaylamatthews » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:45 pm

can the developer please create a compatible version with 1.5.1? I will place an order for it instantly :)

Post by gustvao » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:22 am

Qphoria,

It seems that the developer of this mod is not updating it any more, therefore, not working on latest OC versions.

Could you pls take this project over? I was looking for a feature like this and it seems to be the only solution I've found so far and still, I cannot use it because I have installed the latest version of OpenCart.

I appreciate your help.
Tks
Gustavo

Post by kaylamatthews » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:42 am

gustvao wrote:Qphoria,

It seems that the developer of this mod is not updating it any more, therefore, not working on latest OC versions.

Could you pls take this project over? I was looking for a feature like this and it seems to be the only solution I've found so far and still, I cannot use it because I have installed the latest version of OpenCart.

I appreciate your help.
Tks
Gustavo
Agreed! Will definitely pay for the extension if Q can make it compatible with 1.5.x!!!

Post by d7a7z7e7d » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:31 am

Should have an update for 1.5.x coming soon.

Location - USA

Post by d7a7z7e7d » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:08 pm

Version 1.1 has been released and is now compatible with OpenCart 1.5.x!

Location - USA

Post by wingchunlee » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Hi, this is a great mod but I am currently getting an error message when I try to view an item. The mod was working perfectly can anyone tell me what could be the problem please ?? Request unsuccessful: Error: Access is denied.

It seems to be localised to my machine as a colleague of mine tells me it works perfectly for him ???

any advice greatfully received :)