Post by Daniel » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:31 am

With the release of OpenCart 1.5.0.3 we need a new BUG topic.

You can download OC 1.5.0.3 from our Download Page.

If you find issues with OC 1.5.0.3 you need to start using google code issue tracker.

http://code.google.com/p/opencart/issues/list

DO NOT POST ALL YOU PROBLEMS/QUESTIONS THERE, MAKE SURE THEY ARE BUGS!

And not things because you do not understand the way 1.5.x works.
Last edited by i2Paq on Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made un-sticky

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by Scribe » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:20 am

Hey, was there a DB update to 1.5.0.3? Whenever I attempt to send a gift voucher via the Text_Send option I just receive the following on a white screen:
Order ID Customer Amount Date Added
No results!
Showing 0 to 0 of 0 (0 Pages)

Post by Daniel » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:37 am

Scribe wrote:Hey, was there a DB update to 1.5.0.3? Whenever I attempt to send a gift voucher via the Text_Send option I just receive the following on a white screen:
Order ID Customer Amount Date Added
No results!
Showing 0 to 0 of 0 (0 Pages)

sorry its something i left in by mistake.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by viking33 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:31 am

Gift Voucher -
when purchasing voucher it emails the voucher to the recipient but does not show the redemption code. Example redemption code:"2dbf216".

during checkout - appears to accept the voucher code but does not actually subtract voucher amount from the amount owed.

Location - Bangkok - Thailand

Post by marcelwoo » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:03 pm

amdev wrote:Add to cart in Product by manufacturer not work.
Ex: http://demo.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... turer_id=7

Thanks sir.
I think this is not a bug. After you click the add to cart button, you are redirected to the product page because it is a product with "option" value. Notice the " Delivery Date" option? Try adding other items with option value, it works. So this is not a bug.

"We help each other to grow". That's the opencart community!

All free mods
Home Based Ebay business Opportunity(not ads)

Post by marcelwoo » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:07 pm

I do have a bug to report though ;)

When you are editing a product, if in the "Option" tab an option without value is not removed, after you click the "save" button, error info is given. But the product will be saved and you can find all the changed applied in the front end.

The error info:

Notice: Undefined index: product_option_value in /home/xxx/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 161Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxx/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 161Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxx/public_html/admin/index.php:75) in /home/xxx/public_html/system/engine/controller.php on line 28Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxx/public_html/admin/index.php:75) in /home/xxx/public_html/system/engine/controller.php on line 29

Check the screenshot attached.
option_tab_bug.png

option_tab_bug.png (45.28 KiB) Viewed 8968 times

"We help each other to grow". That's the opencart community!

All free mods
Home Based Ebay business Opportunity(not ads)

Post by loring » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:39 pm

catalog\controller\module\bestseller.php
line37
"if ($this->config->get('config_review'))"
=======================
not bug but...

catalog\controller\affiliate\logout.php
catalog\controller\affiliate\password.php

$this->language->load('account/logout');
$this->language->load('account/password');

OpenCart 中文資源 Blog.Dnono.com

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:03 pm

loring wrote:catalog\controller\module\bestseller.php
line37
"if ($this->config->get('config_review'))"
=======================
not bug but...

catalog\controller\affiliate\logout.php
catalog\controller\affiliate\password.php

$this->language->load('account/logout');
$this->language->load('account/password');
So if this is not a bug what's the issue then here?

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by scmKORE » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Why are there 2 "UPS Saver" in the UPS Shipping module?
Last edited by scmKORE on Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post by scmKORE » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:17 pm

Also when you do a preview for the shipping (in my case from Calgary, Canada to Sweden) nothing shows up and you get this in the error log.

Code: Select all

2011-06-09 10:12:27 - PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  city in /home/starcra2/public_html/dev/catalog/model/shipping/ups.php on line 137
2011-06-09 10:12:27 - PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  zone_code in /home/starcra2/public_html/dev/catalog/model/shipping/ups.php on line 138

Post by Daniel » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:48 pm

marcelwoo wrote:I do have a bug to report though ;)

When you are editing a product, if in the "Option" tab an option without value is not removed, after you click the "save" button, error info is given. But the product will be saved and you can find all the changed applied in the front end.

The error info:

Notice: Undefined index: product_option_value in /home/xxx/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 161Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxx/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 161Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxx/public_html/admin/index.php:75) in /home/xxx/public_html/system/engine/controller.php on line 28Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxx/public_html/admin/index.php:75) in /home/xxx/public_html/system/engine/controller.php on line 29

Check the screenshot attached.
option_tab_bug.png

try using 1.5.0.3.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:50 pm

scmKORE wrote:Also when you do a preview for the shipping (in my case from Calgary, Canada to Sweden) nothing shows up and you get this in the error log.

Code: Select all

2011-06-09 10:12:27 - PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  city in /home/starcra2/public_html/dev/catalog/model/shipping/ups.php on line 137
2011-06-09 10:12:27 - PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  zone_code in /home/starcra2/public_html/dev/catalog/model/shipping/ups.php on line 138
fixed in SVN.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Scribe » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:52 pm

In the sitemap, index.php?route=information/sitemap, we're pointed to account/history for order history which is a dead link and should be be account/order.

Post by Scribe » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:03 pm

Meta descriptions and tags added under store settings are not showing in the main page.

Post by Scribe » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:13 pm

The renamed .htaccess.txt breaks SEO links from 1.5.0.2 onwards (the copy from 1.5.0.1 works).

Post by R_D » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:40 pm

I'm not sure if this is a bug or it's because I've done something wrong :

If a customer initiates a Return, and looks on his/her Products Return page they get a message that: "You have not made any previous returns!"

I'm using ver. 1.5.0.3

R_D

Post by JasonSGN » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:38 pm

R_D wrote:I'm not sure if this is a bug or it's because I've done something wrong :

If a customer initiates a Return, and looks on his/her Products Return page they get a message that: "You have not made any previous returns!"

I'm using ver. 1.5.0.3
How are you initiating a customer return? I thought returns were only done manually on the admin end right now.

Post by Daniel » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Scribe wrote:The renamed .htaccess.txt breaks SEO links from 1.5.0.2 onwards (the copy from 1.5.0.1 works).

it works for me.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:53 pm

JasonSGN wrote:
R_D wrote:I'm not sure if this is a bug or it's because I've done something wrong :

I'm using ver. 1.5.0.3
How are you initiating a customer return? I thought returns were only done manually on the admin end right now.

theres a link at the bottom.

OpenCart®

Administrator