Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:59 am

The Export/Import tool is now available from the usual OpenCart extensions section, or from
http://www.mhccorp.com/opencart/export-import-tool

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by ronnieb » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:59 pm

Hi

Export works fine

however when importing I get this error

Notice: Undefined index: 13 in /home/*****/public_html/shop5/admin/model/tool/export.php on line 873Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '74,13,64,0,0,0,'',0,'',0.00,'')' at line 1
Error No: 1064
INSERT INTO `product_option_value` (`product_option_value_id`,`product_option_id`,`product_id`,`option_id`,`option_value_id`,`quantity`,`subtract`,`price`,`price_prefix`,`points`,`points_prefix`,`weight`,`weight_prefix`) VALUES (11,,74,13,64,0,0,0,'',0,'',0.00,'');

Thanks
Ronnie

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Send me a PM with your exported XLS file, and I take a look at it.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:56 pm

ronnieb wrote:Hi

Export works fine

however when importing I get this error

Notice: Undefined index: 13 in /home/*****/public_html/shop5/admin/model/tool/export.php on line 873Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '74,13,64,0,0,0,'',0,'',0.00,'')' at line 1
Error No: 1064
INSERT INTO `product_option_value` (`product_option_value_id`,`product_option_id`,`product_id`,`option_id`,`option_value_id`,`quantity`,`subtract`,`price`,`price_prefix`,`points`,`points_prefix`,`weight`,`weight_prefix`) VALUES (11,,74,13,64,0,0,0,'',0,'',0.00,'');

Thanks
Ronnie
I think I found the bug. Just fixed it, install and try again, it should work now.

Guru Member

Post by jiffyspop » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:00 am

Well go into the export tool and find where it is writing export list and in the sql string find the extra , in front of the 7 and remove and that should fix. 12 fields i counted if there 13 look for a miss spelll or somethingb. That is my best gueees.

Post by jiffyspop » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:02 am

If u do have 13 it is not pulling tghe daata product option id

Post by hellogoodbye » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:35 pm

Hi I uploaded the vqmod folder, but nothing seems to have happened. There was no 'tool/export' in the Top Admin User Group

Post by Xsecrets » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:20 pm

hellogoodbye wrote:Hi I uploaded the vqmod folder, but nothing seems to have happened. There was no 'tool/export' in the Top Admin User Group
do you have vqmod installed? It's a seperate mod from this one you have to install it first before any vqmod scripts will work.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by hellogoodbye » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:27 am

I believe so. I had to manually add the vqmod code into index.php and admin/index.php because it couldn't find the auto installer.

edit: just went back over to the vqmod thread, saw the host and redownload fixes so let me try those first and i'll post back.

Post by SXGuy » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:38 am

i had trouble installing this in 1.5.0 with the vqmod and my vqmod files are up to date.

Instructions do not explain that you should still copy over the system and tools files.

If you manually add the language and variable data, it works fine.

Post by hellogoodbye » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:13 am

SXGuy wrote:i had trouble installing this in 1.5.0 with the vqmod and my vqmod files are up to date.

Instructions do not explain that you should still copy over the system and tools files.

If you manually add the language and variable data, it works fine.
wait, so we still need to upload the admin and system folders? The instructions made it sound like all I needed to upload was the VQmod folder if I have VQmod installed.

Post by Xsecrets » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:36 am

no vqmod just handles the core files that get changed. Any new files still have to be uploaded. It is that way with every module. vqmod cannot create new files it only modifies existing ones.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by hellogoodbye » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:56 am

Xsecrets wrote:no vqmod just handles the core files that get changed. Any new files still have to be uploaded. It is that way with every module. vqmod cannot create new files it only modifies existing ones.
when you say no, you mean, yes (for other folders)? :P Thanks for the newbie explanation. Uploaded the other 2 folders. and SXGuy's help

Post by extigo » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:37 am

I've got a problem with the attributes. I added the attributes in the admin inside an attribute group, but when I edit the XLS and connect the attributes with products, these are not imported. Is this correct?

Op al uw computervragen een antwoord -- Extigo Computers
http://www.extigo.nl

Using OC 1.4.9.4

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:31 pm

extigo wrote:I've got a problem with the attributes. I added the attributes in the admin inside an attribute group, but when I edit the XLS and connect the attributes with products, these are not imported. Is this correct?
Send me a PM with your XLS filewhich has the Import problem with the attributes, and I takle a look at it.

Guru Member

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:44 pm

The problem with the attributes has now been fixed.

Guru Member

Post by extigo » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Thnx JNeuhoff, it is working like a charm now!

Using OC 1.4.9.4

Post by toners4u » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:50 pm

Just run the process following it to the letter - on 1.5x
Now have an admin screen that is "text_logged" and no options appearing on it apart from home & dashboard overview & latest 10 orders
Please advise where it's gone wrong asap!

Post by toners4u » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:41 pm

Resolved - re-loaded the entire install for 1.5x and then loaded the import / export tool - quicker than waiting for a response on here lol :)
Next query - where do you find the export / import tool once you have ticked the boxes?

Post by extigo » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:51 pm

Under configuration

Using OC 1.4.9.4