Post by ipalyka » Thu May 26, 2011 6:20 am

Thank you for the module, Qphoria! It is very useful.

I installed it without any major problems, but it does have a couple of issues I hope you can help with:

1. It does not display Smart Post rates even though I activated the service in the admin panel. My client really wants the Smart Post rates for his site.

2. When the shipping address is in the same city as the store (Tucson, AZ, USA), the FedEx Home Delivery option gives an Est. Delivery of 01/01/1970. It works fine for longer-distance shipments. I am not getting any error messages so the debug file is not available.

Can you please help me out with these issues?

Thank you!

Post by Qphoria » Thu May 26, 2011 7:39 am

ipalyka wrote: 1. It does not display Smart Post rates even though I activated the service in the admin panel. My client really wants the Smart Post rates for his site.
I think smart post need some special settings. I added it but didn't check into those specials settings. I will take a look
2. When the shipping address is in the same city as the store (Tucson, AZ, USA), the FedEx Home Delivery option gives an Est. Delivery of 01/01/1970. It works fine for longer-distance shipments. I am not getting any error messages so the debug file is not available.
Ah that helps to know it only happens for in-town shipments. I have been trying to reproduce it but have only got it to work once, probably on my local test address. I'll try again with that and fix this one.

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Thu May 26, 2011 7:40 am

visualjourney wrote:Im experience some frustrating issues here. I have changed the address to https://gateway.fedex.com:443/web-services and when I do the screen goes white on step2 page and will only continue after disabling the module or changing the address back to the original one. Any ideas?
In the latest version you shouldn't have to change it anymore. I included 2 wsdl files now. One for production and one for test so it will use the correct one now for your account based on whether or not you choose "Test Server" yes or no

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Thu May 26, 2011 8:14 am

Foggy wrote:Here is a comparation between fedex.com and opencart:
http://www.tvorba-internetovych-stranek ... roblem.jpg
If you can enable the debug option and refresh that shipping page. Then send over your fedex_wsdl_debug.txt file from your system/logs folder I can take a look. In all my examples I see the account rates being sent back but I'll be able to tell better on the debug data from your site to see what is being returned from FedEx

Administrator

Post by ipalyka » Thu May 26, 2011 11:31 am

Thank you for the quick reply. I checked again and the 01/01/1970 date is shown (for Home Delivery) for every shipment in the same FedEx Ground Zone as the store. Outside of Zone 1, everything works fine.

Please post if/when you have more info on this. (And on the Smart Post option.)

Thanks again!

Ah that helps to know it only happens for in-town shipments. I have been trying to reproduce it but have only got it to work once, probably on my local test address. I'll try again with that and fix this one.

Post by Foggy » Thu May 26, 2011 4:08 pm

Qphoria wrote:
Foggy wrote:Here is a comparation between fedex.com and opencart:
http://www.tvorba-internetovych-stranek ... roblem.jpg
If you can enable the debug option and refresh that shipping page. Then send over your fedex_wsdl_debug.txt file from your system/logs folder I can take a look. In all my examples I see the account rates being sent back but I'll be able to tell better on the debug data from your site to see what is being returned from FedEx
In folder system/logs is only file error.txt. Debug Mode: ON

Attachments

Post by Qphoria » Thu May 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Foggy wrote: In folder system/logs is only file error.txt. Debug Mode: ON
No. then you dont have the latest version of the fedex extension. Get that first by redownloading it. You might have the fedex_wsdl_debug.txt in your main store root instead of system/logs. I only just recently changed the location in the last 2 versions.

Administrator

Post by Foggy » Fri May 27, 2011 5:32 pm

Qphoria wrote:
Foggy wrote: In folder system/logs is only file error.txt. Debug Mode: ON
No. then you dont have the latest version of the fedex extension. Get that first by redownloading it. You might have the fedex_wsdl_debug.txt in your main store root instead of system/logs. I only just recently changed the location in the last 2 versions.
I have new version: FedEx_wsdl_OCv149.5.zip from opencart.com
In folder system/logs is only error.txt

Test Server: yes
Show List Rates: no
Debug Mode: yes

Post by Qphoria » Fri May 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Then something isn't writing correctly. If you set me up with FTP access I'll take a look

Administrator

Post by w0dz » Mon May 30, 2011 10:44 pm

Hi,

I recently downloaded the latest version of the fedex wsdl code (v9) into OC (v 1.4.9.1) and am trying to get it to work. I have been getting the error "Meter Number is Invalid", so I called FedEx and they said they are not seeing any transactions from my account probably because the URL is set to the test server and the info they gave me was for production. So I poked around in the OpenCart directories to find the RateService_v9.wsdl code. Sure enough, the last entry had "https://wsbeta.fedex.com:443/web-services/rate". I changed it to "https://gateway.fedex.com:443/web-services" and now the checkout page generates these errors:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$RateReplyDetails in fedex.php on line 152
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$RateReplyDetails in fedex.php on line 169
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in fedex.php on line 170
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in fedex.php on line 170
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in fedex.php on line 172
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in fedex.php on line 174
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in fedex.php on line 176
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in fedex.php on line 178
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in fedex.php on line 180

Any ideas?

Post by mberlant » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:35 pm

ipalyka wrote:I checked again and the 01/01/1970 date is shown (for Home Delivery) for every shipment in the same FedEx Ground Zone as the store. Outside of Zone 1, everything works fine.
Well, we're making progress. <grin?> My FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery packages are estimated to arrive a day earlier than ipalyka's -- 12/31/1969! Just like the other folks, the problem is only to destinations within Zone 1 from my shipping address.

Is there an ETA for this fix? I have the feature disabled until it is working right.

Please use proper English at all times, so that all members may understand you.

Post by daledude » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:36 pm

Glad to see the updated FedEx module has arrived! Does it really handle weights properly now, or only as the way the original FedEx module did (as if everything is in one box)? If it does, I'll wait for the bugs to be worked out and recommend to my boss we start using OpenCart again. We had to stop taking on ecommerce-related projects because we always ran into trouble with shipping-related problems... Wish we could hire an actual programmer on our team, but we're just a small university team working on small business projects.

Post by Qphoria » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:08 pm

daledude wrote:Glad to see the updated FedEx module has arrived! Does it really handle weights properly now, or only as the way the original FedEx module did (as if everything is in one box)? If it does, I'll wait for the bugs to be worked out and recommend to my boss we start using OpenCart again. We had to stop taking on ecommerce-related projects because we always ran into trouble with shipping-related problems... Wish we could hire an actual programmer on our team, but we're just a small university team working on small business projects.
All bugs are worked out. It does support individual product shipping supporting individual weights and dimensions.

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:09 pm

w0dz wrote:Hi,

I recently downloaded the latest version of the fedex wsdl code (v9) into OC (v 1.4.9.1) and am trying to get it to work. I have been getting the error "Meter Number is Invalid", so I called FedEx and they said they are not seeing any transactions from my account probably because the URL is set to the test server and the info they gave me was for production. So I poked around in the OpenCart directories to find the RateService_v9.wsdl code. Sure enough, the last entry had "https://wsbeta.fedex.com:443/web-services/rate". I changed it to "https://gateway.fedex.com:443/web-services" and now the checkout page generates these errors:
You need to use the latest version of the fedex mod that has this fix already in it. Don't try to use your own copy of the wsdl

Administrator

Post by vinay » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:52 am

Hi,

I am working on a customized Fedex WSDL shipping module, when i use SOAP then it works perfectly but when i use UNSoap on my local system it's work fine but if i use UNSoap i am getting following error

====================================================================
Array
(
[faultcode] => soapenv:Server
[faultstring] => Internal system error. Please try again later.
[detail] => Array
(
[fault] => Array
(
[errorCode] => 2
[reason] => Internal system error. Please try again later.
)

)

)
=========================================================================

please tell me what i am doing wrong here, so that i can fix this error.

Thanks in advance for your support.
Vinay

Post by mberlant » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:46 am

Good morning, Q. As if you didn't have enough to do, I tripped across this error message just now.

WARNING::872::Rating is temporarily unavailable for one or more services: STANDARD_OVERNIGHT; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; . Please try again later.

Because of this error message, none of the available FedEx services display on the shipping selection page.

p.s. This is on FedEx's test server. We haven't put this store on line yet.

Post by Qphoria » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:45 am

mberlant wrote:Good morning, Q. As if you didn't have enough to do, I tripped across this error message just now.

WARNING::872::Rating is temporarily unavailable for one or more services: STANDARD_OVERNIGHT; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; . Please try again later.

Because of this error message, none of the available FedEx services display on the shipping selection page.

p.s. This is on FedEx's test server. We haven't put this store on line yet.
Nothing for me to do. Fedex appears to be doing maintenance and rates will return when they are done. Test servers are known to do that.

Administrator

Post by mberlant » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:50 am

Thanks.

Post by Sidecutter » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:42 am

Just nabbed the latest version, and the Home Delivery flag works perfectly now, along with the percentage-base rate adjustments. Thanks much, Q!

Post by keg » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:42 am

I just purchased the latest module and I am using it for US shipments only and USPS for international shipments but when I select a Canada address it still brings up a shipping rate? Also tried an Australian address and nothing will even pull up once you click continue?

keg