Post by hawkey » Wed May 25, 2011 5:42 pm

Daniel wrote:you do this manually from the admin > orders. there is a icon you click to add their transaction. maybe i need to make it a bit clearer and add it to the order list page.

same with reward points.
Wow! I supposed automatic commisions, it works great :)

Visit OpencartEx - Opencart extensions
Opencart rady a návody česky | Podpora Opencart

Location - Olomouc, Czech Republic, Europe

Post by Daniel » Wed May 25, 2011 6:31 pm

helenmarie wrote:I think i found a bug? I have done a fresh install to test it out.

Everything adds to the cart fine from the category page except for the Apple Monitor 30" which has a special price applied to it, and when you click Add to cart it redirects you to the product page and doesnt add it to your cart?

EDIT: Is this happening because it has product options attached to it? If so, should it read 'Product Detail's as opposed to 'Add To Cart'?
yes it redirects to the product page if options are required.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Wed May 25, 2011 6:32 pm

leewan wrote:I updated open cart 1.4.9.4 to this v1.5.0 RC2 and received this

on the admin page
Error: Unknown column 'store_id' in 'where clause'
Error No: 1054
SELECT * FROM setting WHERE store_id = '0'

and this on the homepage

SELECT * FROM setting WHERE store_id = '0' OR store_id = '0' ORDER BY store_id ASC

How to fix that ???

I think it did say in install instructions to not try to upgrade. its an RC version. I'm going to fix the bugs with this version then its going live.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by zubovd » Wed May 25, 2011 6:56 pm

leewan wrote:I updated open cart 1.4.9.4 to this v1.5.0 RC2 and received this

on the admin page
SELECT * FROM setting WHERE store_id = '0'

and this on the homepage

SELECT * FROM setting WHERE store_id = '0' OR store_id = '0' ORDER BY store_id ASC

How to fix that ???
at the very beginning of the post written:
>> DO NOT TRY TO UPGRADE YOUR CURRENT SHOP!

Post by opencartisalright » Wed May 25, 2011 7:15 pm

davidbushnell wrote:Just ideas :)
And great ideas they are, however they should go in the Feature Request thread. As this is a bug thread it should be solely for that purpose...reporting bugs with RC2.

Post by JasonSGN » Wed May 25, 2011 7:31 pm

I've run through most of the features in RC2 and Revision 314 and have been very happy with the results. A lot of the issues that have been mentioned are now fixed and work perfectly.

I did find one minor issue: I've updated both english.php files in /catalog/language/english/ and /admin/language/english so that the data_format_short is m/d/y but it it still displays as d/m/y when viewing a customer's rewards and transactions history on the catalog side. It displays the correctly in the admin area.

Post by JasonSGN » Wed May 25, 2011 7:44 pm

I found small issue with Reward Points. Here are the steps to recreate:

1. Add an item to your shopping cart that uses Reward Points
2. Use Rewards Points towards the purchase of the item
3. Remove the item from your shopping cart (customer changes mind on purchase)
4. Add another item that does NOT use Rewards Points to your cart. The previous Reward Points you applied towards the previous item still appear in cart without offering any type of discount on the current item and no way to remove the wasted points.

Possible solution: Could you clear the Rewards Points when the cart is emptied?

Post by opencartisalright » Wed May 25, 2011 9:03 pm

JasonSGN wrote:I found small issue with Reward Points. Here are the steps to recreate:

4. Add another item that does NOT use Rewards Points to your cart. The previous Reward Points you applied towards the previous item still appear in cart without offering any type of discount on the current item and no way to remove the wasted points.

Confirmed.

Post by karlpers » Wed May 25, 2011 9:18 pm

you problem is your using a shared ssl certifacte.

you can not do this. even prestashop won't allow this. session can not be transferred over multiple domains.
Hmm, the use of SSL is set as "No". I did also use the same hosting environment trying RC1 som weeks ago.. ?

Post by JasonSGN » Wed May 25, 2011 9:27 pm

opencartisalright wrote:
JasonSGN wrote:I found small issue with Reward Points. Here are the steps to recreate:

Confirmed.
Maybe do the same for Gift Vouchers, or possibly offer some way for customer to maunally remove it from the cart.
Last edited by JasonSGN on Wed May 25, 2011 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by turkuaz » Wed May 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Hi,
Thanks for the new release but
when I click any item which is on the homepage I am getting this error.

Error: Invalid use of group function
Error No: 1111
SELECT op.product_id FROM oc_order_product op LEFT JOIN `oc_order` o ON (op.order_id = o.order_id) LEFT JOIN `oc_product` p ON (op.product_id = p.product_id) LEFT JOIN oc_product_to_store p2s ON (p.product_id = p2s.product_id) WHERE o.order_status_id > '0' AND p.status = '1' AND p.date_available <= NOW() AND p2s.store_id = '0' GROUP BY op.product_id ORDER BY SUM(op.quantity) DESC LIMIT 4

Post by davidbushnell » Wed May 25, 2011 9:42 pm

opencartisalright wrote:
davidbushnell wrote:Just ideas :)
And great ideas they are, however they should go in the Feature Request thread. As this is a bug thread it should be solely for that purpose...reporting bugs with RC2.
Apologies. Is there a thread for this already set up? I don't think it will let me set this up.

Thanks.

Post by Julio Cesar C G » Wed May 25, 2011 9:49 pm

Not bug, but add option to select all or none (like version 1.4.9.5) in permission setting for the User Group.

Location - Brazil

Post by opencartisalright » Wed May 25, 2011 9:50 pm

davidbushnell wrote:Apologies. Is there a thread for this already set up? I don't think it will let me set this up.

Thanks.
It would be on the very front page of these forums, listed under Feature Requests. Also here is the link.
http://forum.opencart.com/viewforum.php?f=110

Post by jg-soft » Wed May 25, 2011 10:24 pm

When referring to product, eg.
http://opencart/index.php?route=product ... duct_id=41
Error: Invalid use of group function
Error No: 1111
SELECT op.product_id FROM oc_order_product op LEFT JOIN `oc_order` o ON (op.order_id = o.order_id) LEFT JOIN `oc_product` p ON (op.product_id = p.product_id) LEFT JOIN oc_product_to_store p2s ON (p.product_id = p2s.product_id) WHERE o.order_status_id > '0' AND p.status = '1' AND p.date_available <= NOW() AND p2s.store_id = '0' GROUP BY op.product_id ORDER BY SUM(op.quantity) DESC LIMIT 4
MySQL 5.0.51a

correct:

Code: Select all

SELECT op.product_id, SUM(op.quantity) as sum FROM oc_order_product op LEFT JOIN `oc_order` o ON (op.order_id = o.order_id) LEFT JOIN `oc_product` p ON (op.product_id = p.product_id) LEFT JOIN oc_product_to_store p2s ON (p.product_id = p2s.product_id) WHERE o.order_status_id > '0' AND p.status = '1' AND p.date_available <= NOW() AND p2s.store_id = '0' GROUP BY op.product_id ORDER BY sum DESC LIMIT 4

Post by Daniel » Wed May 25, 2011 10:49 pm

davidbushnell wrote:Just a suggestion rather than a bug fix. If possible, an optional password might feature on Stage 6 of a Guest Checkout. After entering all their data a guest checkout could be given the option to register simply by choosing a password. Seen this on a few online shops. Thought it would be useful on here.
Checkout_1306320518210.png
this thread is for bug reporting not feature requests.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Wed May 25, 2011 10:54 pm

JasonSGN wrote:I've run through most of the features in RC2 and Revision 314 and have been very happy with the results. A lot of the issues that have been mentioned are now fixed and work perfectly.

I did find one minor issue: I've updated both english.php files in /catalog/language/english/ and /admin/language/english so that the data_format_short is m/d/y but it it still displays as d/m/y when viewing a customer's rewards and transactions history on the catalog side. It displays the correctly in the admin area.
fixed.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by celestial » Wed May 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Daniel, sorry but still bad the footer, same problem

Celestial - Martín Abel Rosales
WhatsApp: 50671482211
Email: martinrosales2012@hotmail.com
San José , Costa Rica

Expert Member

Location - Costa Rica

Post by Blnukem » Wed May 25, 2011 11:12 pm

May be bug: Extensions -> Modules -> Category -> Category: When show in left hand, not all pages are showing "Category list" example: Contact and Site map, no category list is showing on left. :)

Post by Julio Cesar C G » Wed May 25, 2011 11:13 pm

Do not apply the template of the e-mail confirmation of purchase.

Attachments

order_confirm.jpg

e-mail order confirm - order_confirm.jpg (108.54 KiB) Viewed 5983 times

Location - Brazil