you read that?? is a need for all the script, try first what i am saying

Celestial - Martín Abel Rosales
WhatsApp: 50671482211
Email: martinrosales2012@hotmail.com
San José , Costa Rica

Expert Member

Location - Costa Rica

Post by opencartisalright » Thu May 12, 2011 11:11 pm

celestial wrote:you read that?? is a need for all the script, try first what i am saying
Doesn't really matter what you're saying, it's still not a bug so it shouldn't go in this thread. It's a feature request.

Post by celestial » Thu May 12, 2011 11:14 pm

Sorry are you OC Development Team???

San José , Costa Rica

Expert Member

Location - Costa Rica

Post by opencartisalright » Thu May 12, 2011 11:15 pm

celestial wrote:Sorry are you OC Development Team???
No, but they would probably say the same thing.

Post by celestial » Thu May 12, 2011 11:17 pm

ok i wait

San José , Costa Rica

Expert Member

Location - Costa Rica

Post by JAY6390 » Sat May 14, 2011 11:33 pm

I'll put it this way celestial, there's more chance of being visited by aliens tonight than that happening in the first release. As Opencartisalright has mentioned, that is a FEATURE REQUEST not a bug, so it won't be going in

Guru Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by mix » Mon May 16, 2011 5:36 pm

Opencart 1.5
Test on my lokal server I have problem with products (Back office)
Changing a product i get this massage:
Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'option o ON (po.option_id = o.option_id) LEFT JOIN option_description od ON (o.o' at line 1
Error No: 1064
SELECT * FROM product_option po LEFT JOIN option o ON (po.option_id = o.option_id) LEFT JOIN option_description od ON (o.option_id = od.option_id) WHERE po.product_id = '42' AND od.language_id = '1'
Following i would prefere on the nice template:
1) Once purchased, the basket will be visible so the purchase can be seen immediately. Not like now where you have to open the basket.
Like the basket in the ver. 1.4.9.5.
2) Please make it possible in Back office to disable the local zone (region/state). In a smal country like Denmark we not need this for make a sending.

mix

Post by JAY6390 » Mon May 16, 2011 6:34 pm

Hi Mix. When did you download the copy? it should have been fixed if you download the current RC. There has also been a fix for this in the FIRST POST of this thread

Guru Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by QNAP » Thu May 19, 2011 4:11 am

Opencart 1.5

Test on local server, problem with Returns (Back office)

Do you recognize this error message?

Code: Select all

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'return r' at line 1
Error No: 1064 SELECT COUNT(*) AS total FROM return r

Post by coolisio » Thu May 19, 2011 5:56 am

I woud like to point out the following: besides the fact that null is shown when turning off the prices, the system will shown the price when addingnan item to the cart. When prices are turned off and the null issue is fixed, please acknowledge the fact that when a customer adds an item to the cart (and eventually goes to his or her cart) he will be able to see the prices, while he or she should only be able to see any of the prices after logging in. Hope this helps.

Post by Daniel » Thu May 19, 2011 5:48 pm

coolisio wrote:I woud like to point out the following: besides the fact that null is shown when turning off the prices, the system will shown the price when addingnan item to the cart. When prices are turned off and the null issue is fixed, please acknowledge the fact that when a customer adds an item to the cart (and eventually goes to his or her cart) he will be able to see the prices, while he or she should only be able to see any of the prices after logging in. Hope this helps.
fixing this now.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by opencartisalright » Thu May 19, 2011 8:52 pm

Daniel wrote:
coolisio wrote:I woud like to point out the following: besides the fact that null is shown when turning off the prices, the system will shown the price when addingnan item to the cart. When prices are turned off and the null issue is fixed, please acknowledge the fact that when a customer adds an item to the cart (and eventually goes to his or her cart) he will be able to see the prices, while he or she should only be able to see any of the prices after logging in. Hope this helps.
fixing this now.
Please also check out the SVN bug thread. Lots of bugs been reported there too.

Post by plastio » Fri May 20, 2011 10:53 pm

Hey guys great work !!!

I wanted to comment out something in the header.tpl
I think that this lines generate double javascript files include I am not sure
but I am getting some wierd errors in the browser javascript console
when I switched to Chrome and checked the home page resources that was loaded
I saw every script loaded twice....
can you guys confirm that please?
Thanks Keep up the good work

<script type="text/javascript" src="catalog/view/javascript/jquery/jquery-1.5.1.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="catalog/view/javascript/jquery/ui/jquery-ui-1.8.9.custom.min.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="catalog/view/javascript/jquery/ui/themes/ui-lightness/jquery-ui-1.8.9.custom.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="catalog/view/javascript/jquery/ui/external/jquery.cookie.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="catalog/view/javascript/jquery/tabs.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="catalog/view/javascript/jquery/thickbox/thickbox-compressed.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="catalog/view/javascript/jquery/thickbox/thickbox.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="catalog/view/javascript/common.js"></script>
<?php foreach ($scripts as $script) { ?>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $script; ?>"></script>
<?php } ?>

Post by cdm30 » Sat May 21, 2011 3:34 am

Getting this error when copying a product. The product does copy and I can edit it but after every save of the copied product it produces same error..

Notice: Undefined index: product_option_value in /home/take1pro/public_html/oc5-test/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 159Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/take1pro/public_html/oc5-test/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 159Notice: Undefined index: product_option_value in /home/take1pro/public_html/oc5-test/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 159Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/take1pro/public_html/oc5-test/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 159Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/take1pro/public_html/oc5-test/admin/index.php:75) in /home/take1pro/public_html/oc5-test/system/engine/controller.php on line 28Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/take1pro/public_html/oc5-test/admin/index.php:75) in /home/take1pro/public_html/oc5-test/system/engine/controller.php on line 29

Post by cdm30 » Sat May 21, 2011 3:39 am

celestial wrote:breadcum
ew

Post by rph » Sat May 21, 2011 7:50 am

admin/model/sale/customer.php
public function getCustomers

if (isset($data['filter_email']) && !is_null($data['filter_email'])) {
			$implode[] = "c.email = '" . $this->db->escape($data['filter_email']) . "'";
		}
to

if (isset($data['filter_email']) && !is_null($data['filter_email'])) {
			$implode[] = "LCASE(c.email) LIKE '%" . $this->db->escape($data['filter_email']) . "%'";
		}
for better filtering.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by Demon5 » Sat May 21, 2011 8:04 am

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ssl, 'www.', '') = 'https://test.lordofthe.net/'' at line 1
SELECT * FROM store WHERE REPLACE(ssl, 'www.', '') = 'https://test.lordofthe.net/'

I get this if I attempt to use ssl.
Admin section works though..

https://www.lotnllc.com is your one stop shop for all your computer needs!

Location - Sacramento, CA

Post by Daniel » Tue May 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Demon5 wrote:Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ssl, 'www.', '') = 'https://test.lordofthe.net/'' at line 1
SELECT * FROM store WHERE REPLACE(ssl, 'www.', '') = 'https://test.lordofthe.net/'

I get this if I attempt to use ssl.
Admin section works though..
try the svn now.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by i2Paq » Wed May 25, 2011 6:45 pm

Because we have an RC2 release all bug related to that version can be mentioned in the Offical OpenCart v1.5.0 RC2 Bug Thread.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands