Post by Qphoria » Wed May 11, 2011 12:00 pm

This thread is for ALL v1.4.9.5 bugs. Please keep them in one thread instead of multiple threads as it is easier to search and fix them. New bugs and fixes will be updated in this first post so check here often.

Confirmed Bugs in 1.4.9.5:
1. Admin Order Filter (hot patched on 2010-05-11. Future downloads won't see this bug) [FIX]
2. Moneybookers callback case-sensitive md5sig bug [FIX]
3. Free shipping ignoring the minimum total field when specific products are selected. [FIX]

Regression Bugs:
1. Information title is limited to 32 chars instead of 64 [FIX]

Administrator

Post by ckonig » Wed May 11, 2011 4:51 pm

I found a bug: When filtering Orders by customer name, i get the error message

Code: Select all

Error: Unknown column 'o.firstname' in 'where clause'
Error No: 1054
SELECT COUNT(*) AS total FROM `order` WHERE order_status_id > '0' AND LCASE(CONCAT(o.firstname, ' ', o.lastname)) LIKE '%peter%'
It seems that in the admin/model/sale/order.php (line 357) you will have to change

$sql .= " AND LCASE(CONCAT(o.firstname, ' ', o.lastname)) LIKE '%" . $this->db->escape(strtolower($data['filter_name'])) . "%'";
to

$sql .= " AND LCASE(CONCAT(firstname, ' ', lastname)) LIKE '%" . $this->db->escape(strtolower($data['filter_name'])) . "%'";

Location - Netherlands

Post by Qphoria » Wed May 11, 2011 7:04 pm

^^
Arg.. Copy/Paste strikes again. Thanks
Since the download count is still small, I HOT PATCHED both downloads to include this fix so that future downloaders don't have to worry about this. Same version number.

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Thu May 12, 2011 7:48 am

Webtijn wrote:In Opencart v1.4.9.4 the moneybookers payment gateway was modified and a security issue was fixed.
But there is still a small bug. As you can see, the concatenated string will be in lowercase. The posted md5 sig (stored in $md5sig) is uppercase.
Kind regards,
Martijn Dwars
The fix
1. EDIT: catalog/controller/payment/moneybookers.php

2. FIND:

$md5hash = md5($hash);
3. REPLACE WITH:

$md5hash = strtoupper(md5($hash));

Administrator

Post by jty » Fri May 13, 2011 6:30 pm

admin/controller/catalog/information.php
validateForm function
validates the title as < 32 should be < 64

error_title is correct
database field is varchar64

1. Edit that file above
2. FIND:

> 32
3. REPLACE WITH:

> 64
Not exactly a show stopper but there are dumb people like me that actually count chars in a bored moment
same prob in 1.4.9.4 I didn't checkk any earlier

jty

Post by Qphoria » Fri May 13, 2011 9:54 pm

jty wrote:admin/controller/catalog/information.php
validateForm function
validates the title as < 32 should be < 64

error_title is correct
database field is varchar64

Not exactly a show stopper but there are dumb people like me that actually count chars in a bored moment
same prob in 1.4.9.4 I didn't checkk any earlier
Probably same since 1.0

Administrator

Post by jty » Sat May 14, 2011 2:08 am

opencart.sql install script

this one has annoyed me for too many versions ::)
As a user, I am unable to delete Germany (not that I have anything against Germany except it's too far away)

the problem is that the install script inserts a row for Germany (81) into the zone_to_geo_zone table with a geo_zone_id of 5. But the script doesn't insert a row for geo_zone_id = 5 in the geo_zone table
So, as a user, I can't see it in admin to delete it. I have to go to phpmyadmin to delete it.

jty

Post by Qphoria » Sat May 14, 2011 3:54 am

jty wrote:opencart.sql install script

Yet it took you this long (yet again) to mention it ::) ;)

Administrator

Post by jty » Sat May 14, 2011 5:59 am

Qphoria wrote:
jty wrote:opencart.sql install script

Yet it took you this long (yet again) to mention it ::) ;)
I reported it here October 2010:
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 8&p=103087

but you ignored my fooking post :joker:
and I wasn't smart enough back then to work out the fooking thing LOL

jty

Post by Qphoria » Sat May 14, 2011 6:55 am

^^ Lol fair enough. I should read the fooking post :clown:

Administrator

Post by MattW » Sat May 14, 2011 3:58 pm

Noticed an error generated when I was adding product tags. If there are two words the same, the below error message is generated

Error: Duplicate entry '61-Front-1' for key 'PRIMARY'
Error No: 1062
INSERT INTO product_tags SET product_id = '61', language_id = '1', tag = 'Front'
I know it's because there should only be a single instance of each word in the tags, but it's just a white page with the error. Could possibly be displayed differently inside the admin section?

Location - Sheffield

Post by FlexicaIT » Sun May 15, 2011 11:27 pm

When I update the file system/library/mail.php with the one from v1.4.9.5 I don't receive mails when orders are placed.
When putting back the mail.php file from v1.4.9.2 it works again.

I had this in v1.4.9.4 also.

Post by Qphoria » Sun May 15, 2011 11:38 pm

FlexicaIT wrote:When I update the file system/library/mail.php with the one from v1.4.9.5 I don't receive mails when orders are placed.
When putting back the mail.php file from v1.4.9.2 it works again.

I had this in v1.4.9.4 also.
There were some changes to the mail class that seemed to help some while apparently breaking stuff for others. It is still a never ending trial-and-error game with that.

Administrator

Post by FlexicaIT » Mon May 16, 2011 12:08 am

Can't you break it back for the others, so it works for me again? >:D

Anyway, if you have time to look into this issue and you need my help in testing stuff on my host, let me know :)

BTW: Don't know if this is the reason but my host has magic quotes enabled..and no way to override it via htaccess (not allowed).

Post by Qphoria » Mon May 16, 2011 5:00 am

knuggle wrote:reinstalled and went fine. Did 1.4.9.5 update address the large image popup problem experienced in IE9 or are we ignoring IE9?
Currently ignoring IE9 the same way I ignore IE6,7,&8 :)
1.5.0 might have a fix for the IE9 popup and I will carry that back to 1.4.x

Administrator

Post by lovinit » Fri May 20, 2011 6:46 am

This is not specific to this update but I thought I'd mention it here in case there was the possibility of including it in future updates.

The Royal Mail module shows overseas shipping options (e.g. Airmail, etc) at checkout for UK addresses. It was discussed in this thread with a solution from borys - http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 82#p128182

No big deal but the suggested amendment was overwritten by the update so wondered if it could be included next time? (I see the Royal Mail prices have been updated - many thanks for that).

Post by Qphoria » Sun May 22, 2011 11:18 pm

lovinit wrote:This is not specific to this update but I thought I'd mention it here in case there was the possibility of including it in future updates.

The Royal Mail module shows overseas shipping options (e.g. Airmail, etc) at checkout for UK addresses. It was discussed in this thread with a solution from borys - http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 82#p128182

No big deal but the suggested amendment was overwritten by the update so wondered if it could be included next time? (I see the Royal Mail prices have been updated - many thanks for that).
Fixed for 1.4.9.6

Administrator

Post by tyjthomas » Tue May 24, 2011 12:34 pm

I just upgraded to 1.4.9.5. I am having some issues with the free shipping module. I have a flat rate of 7 dollars for shipping for products and free shipping after 50$. I want that to apply to all products except for 2, which will have the flat rate applied, regardless of the subtotal. When I move those 2 products over to the right side of the products section of the free shipping module (and inclusive is set to no), it does exactly what it is supposed to - ignore the free shipping module. However, it also seems to ignore the minimum 50$ limit for every other product. So if someone buys a product for 3 dollars (as long as it isn't one of the 2 products listed on the right side of the free shipping module), they are getting free shipping. It doesn't seem to be taking into account the free shipping existing only after 50$ has been spent.

I have also tried putting every product on the right side of the product section of the free shipping module and setting inclusive to yes and have the same problem. If I don't put anything on the right side of that products section, it works as it did in previous OPC versions.

I doubt it will help to provide the link, as I had to turn the option off on the store to keep people from getting free shipping... Thanks!
Last edited by tyjthomas on Wed May 25, 2011 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by adwordsvouchersshop » Wed May 25, 2011 3:41 am

I get this error even if i have applied the mid5sig fix from the above thread:
2011-05-24 19:20:48 - md5sig returned (B72AB21A1C3AA8D88F14CEBDC6251D0C) does not match generated (F987C9FBAE38385D8B8FF3AE284A045F). Verify Manually. Current order state: 2

Post by Qphoria » Wed May 25, 2011 8:30 am

tyjthomas wrote:So if someone buys a product for 3 dollars (as long as it isn't one of the 2 products listed on the right side of the free shipping module), they are getting free shipping. It doesn't seem to be taking into account the free shipping existing only after 50$ has been spent.
You are correct.
The fixed files for both free and flat attached:

Attachments

Drop into: catalog/model/shipping and replace the existing.

Drop into: catalog/model/shipping and replace the existing.

Administrator