Post by celestial » Tue May 10, 2011 2:04 am

Notice: Undefined index: top in F:\EasyPHP-5.3.5.0\www\gpi_tienda\catalog\controller\common\header.php on line 162

Notice: Undefined variable: categories in F:\EasyPHP-5.3.5.0\www\gpi_tienda\catalog\view\theme\default\template\common\header.tpl on line 112Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in F:\EasyPHP-5.3.5.0\www\gpi_tienda\catalog\view\theme\default\template\common\header.tpl on line 112

Celestial - Martín Abel Rosales
WhatsApp: 50671482211
Email: martinrosales2012@hotmail.com
San José , Costa Rica

Expert Member

Location - Costa Rica

Post by tiger » Tue May 10, 2011 9:28 pm

When in admin and attempting to change Components > Monitors > test 1 to Components > Monitors > LCD it throws the following message. Hwowever on the store front the change is recognised.

Notice: Undefined index: top in C:\wamp\www\OpenCartSVN\admin\model\catalog\category.php on line 38Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\wamp\www\OpenCartSVN\admin\index.php:75) in C:\wamp\www\OpenCartSVN\system\engine\controller.php on line 28Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\wamp\www\OpenCartSVN\admin\index.php:75) in C:\wamp\www\OpenCartSVN\system\engine\controller.php on line 29

Post by Daniel » Tue May 10, 2011 10:08 pm

you might want to reinstall using. the db has been updated for the categories.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by i2Paq » Wed May 11, 2011 1:57 am

Daniel wrote:you might want to reinstall using. the db has been updated for the categories.
That worked for me!

RC1 + SVN on top then run clean install = looking great!

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by celestial » Wed May 11, 2011 4:01 am

i2Paq ¿RC1 + SVN? you can explain me this please because i use only the the SVN, i delete all the directories .SVN and the files with this extension and i supose have the last version. Is that right?? I use RapidSVN.

San José , Costa Rica

Expert Member

Location - Costa Rica

Post by JasonSGN » Wed May 11, 2011 5:05 am

celestial wrote:i2Paq ¿RC1 + SVN? you can explain me this please because i use only the the SVN, i delete all the directories .SVN and the files with this extension and i supose have the last version. Is that right?? I use RapidSVN.
Celestial, you're doing it the correct way. There's no need for anything but the SVN download (minus the .SVN folders and files).

Post by opencartisalright » Wed May 11, 2011 6:12 pm

I'm getting error messages when I edit products that have attributes.

This error message is when I try to edit the Apple Cinema 30" product.
Tax Error 2.png

Tax Error 2.png (61.49 KiB) Viewed 5470 times

And i'm getting this one when I try to edit the Macbook product.
Tax Error 3.png

Tax Error 3.png (53.29 KiB) Viewed 5470 times

Continued below ---------->
Last edited by opencartisalright on Thu May 12, 2011 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by opencartisalright » Wed May 11, 2011 6:15 pm

<---------- Continued from above

And I'm getting this one when I try to edit the Canon EOS 5D product.
Tax Error 4.png

Tax Error 4.png (44.56 KiB) Viewed 5470 times

Last edited by opencartisalright on Thu May 12, 2011 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by opencartisalright » Wed May 11, 2011 6:19 pm

On further investigation, it appears that anytime you try to modify any product that has attributes you'll get the error messages.

By the way I'm using SVN r253
Last edited by opencartisalright on Thu May 12, 2011 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by balaphp » Wed May 11, 2011 6:33 pm

Hi
BUG - When i create new affiliate from backend or frontend the affiliate tracking code value always set as 4.

Solution - In admin model/sale/affiliate.php file i changed "(int)$data['code'] " to "$data['code']" then its working fine. the same process i have done in catalog/model/affiliate/affiliate.php file.

Bala PHP

Location - INDIA

Post by i2Paq » Wed May 11, 2011 6:34 pm

I think we need a new topic for people using the SVN edition.

Official v1.5.0 SVN bug thread.

Norman in 't Veldt

Global Moderator

Post by msmith » Wed May 11, 2011 7:26 pm

i2Paq wrote:I think we need a new topic for people using the SVN edition.

I think that isn't a good idea... Bugs should be tracked down inside RC versions... all the "SVN in betweens" are Work in Progress and not finished. If it is difficuilt tracking inside RC 1 imagine inside SVN r221, SVN r230, etc. It's crazy.

I would say stick to bug tracking only in RC and stable versions, if not you're going to drive Daniel crazy.

Post by i2Paq » Wed May 11, 2011 8:08 pm

msmith wrote:

I think that isn't a good idea... Bugs should be tracked down inside RC versions... all the "SVN in betweens" are Work in Progress and not finished. If it is difficuilt tracking inside RC 1 imagine inside SVN r221, SVN r230, etc. It's crazy.

I would say stick to bug tracking only in RC and stable versions, if not you're going to drive Daniel crazy.
True, but if SVN bugs and RC1 bugs get mixed in the same topic then it really gets confusing :choke:

Norman in 't Veldt

Global Moderator

Post by msmith » Wed May 11, 2011 8:13 pm

i2Paq wrote:
msmith wrote:

True, but if SVN bugs and RC1 bugs get mixed in the same topic then it really gets confusing :choke:
I'm not sure if SVN "bugs" should be classified as bugs or just Work in Progress... But of course I suppose Daniel is the one that should say if he wants all the bugs found in SVN versions or just on RC versions.....

Post by Qphoria » Wed May 11, 2011 9:19 pm

i agree.. trying to make a forum for svn bugs is like trying to inflate a tire while it's rolling.. Normally I'd be against it.. but apathy wins :)

When the initial hot pursuit of bugs slows down and RC2 and Final come out, then we'll stop this SVN reporting

Administrator

Post by drazen » Wed May 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Hello everyone,

My bugs: bookmark doesn't work in Chrome (it doesn't work in 1.4.9.x too); search function, as someone else already mention it, has no functionality (btw where is advanced search?); and manufacturers module doesn't work properly for me (see picture).
bug.PNG

bug.PNG (82.49 KiB) Viewed 5431 times

That's all for now

Post by clonex » Thu May 12, 2011 12:47 am

Hi!
When trying to delete a language (ex. German) i get this error on a white page:

Post by webstudent1 » Thu May 12, 2011 1:50 am

I installed.

Very cool.

I deleted a bunch or products and catagories.

When editing a product i get this SQL error.

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'option o ON (po.option_id = o.option_id) LEFT JOIN option_description od ON (o.o' at line 1
Error No: 1064
SELECT * FROM product_option po LEFT JOIN option o ON (po.option_id = o.option_id) LEFT JOIN option_description od ON (o.option_id = od.option_id) WHERE po.product_id = '28' AND od.language_id = '1'

I think it is because the catagory was deleted that the product was assigned to.

Thanks

Post by celestial » Thu May 12, 2011 10:56 pm

Daniel, this is not a BUG, is not a Request is a NEED, we most have "Next" and "Previous" links in the products pages in the CORE, is a really pain right now if you have 100 or more products in one category and the customer want see the info and characteristics of all them, you have to go back to the category list and select one by one and this process is tediuos, in extension page exist one module, i try but i am not a programmer. Think like a customer. (we can use the breadcum for a short path but the customers don't)

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... order=DESC

EDIT: I use this module in my page in OC 1.4.9.4, see this example:

http://www.gp-inter.com/ocdo/index.php? ... uct_id=246
Last edited by celestial on Thu May 12, 2011 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

San José , Costa Rica

Expert Member

Location - Costa Rica

Post by opencartisalright » Thu May 12, 2011 11:01 pm

celestial wrote:Daniel, this is not a BUG, is not a Request is a NEED, we most have "Next" and "Previous" links in the products pages in the CORE, is a really pain right now if you have 100 or more products in one category and the customer want see the info and characteristics of all them, you have to go back to the category list and select one by one and this process is tediuos, in extension page exist one module, i try but i am not a programmer. Think like a customer. (we can use the breadcum for a short path but the customers don't)

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... order=DESC
If it's not a bug why are you posting it in the bug section? This should be in the feature request section.