Post by croydonian » Sat May 07, 2011 6:49 pm

For some reason the captcha doesn't show in the contact page in either Firefox 4 or IE7

Post by opencartisalright » Sat May 07, 2011 6:58 pm

croydonian wrote:
robertketter wrote:After giving customer Transactions (Store Credits), these are not subtracted with additional purchase's resulting in a forever discount. Also, I have been unable to figure out how to purchase using Reward Points.
Reward points can be used in the basket tab only (does not show if you click checkout) as long as they are enabled in admin.
I noticed that too. Rewards points should also be in the checkout too, kinda like the coupon field is in the current checkout in 1.4, on both the Payment page and the confirm order page. Not everyone goes to their cart before they checkout, which means they would miss the rewards points input field.

Post by JasonSGN » Sat May 07, 2011 9:57 pm

I installed a clean copy of the latest SVN release on two different servers with two different hosting companies and all orders appeared under "Missing Orders" regardless of the payment method or shipment type. I used only internal payment methods (Free Checkout and Cash on Delivery).

I installed a clean copy of RC1 and it worked fine again, so something in the newer SVN releases is causing the problem. More details can be found in my post here: http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=31603
Last edited by JasonSGN on Sat May 07, 2011 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Daniel » Sat May 07, 2011 10:03 pm

croydonian wrote:For some reason the captcha doesn't show in the contact page in either Firefox 4 or IE7

works for me so it must be you.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Sat May 07, 2011 10:14 pm

zubovd wrote:search does not work!
this has been reported! we are now working off the SVN.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by zubovd » Sun May 08, 2011 4:04 am

idealdream wrote:
is not a bug but a problem with the CSS of the truck. Try to move slightly to the right of the input and it'll work;)! The guys are all fixando!
We try to provide bug only and exclusively to the programming level ad. CSS is easier to fix and we can do us a big hand in creating Daniel and C.

In any case, congratulations to the staff of OpenCart, is churning out a great product!
I'm not talking about this
You try to find something) - not working search

Post by asphole » Sun May 08, 2011 6:57 am

I just updated to the latest svn version and found a couple more things that aren't working.

When I enable google base feed it gives me a url of: http://localhost/OC-Test/index.php?rout ... oogle_base

but that url gives the following error: Fatal error: Call to undefined method ModelCatalogProduct::getProductSpecial() in /home/test/public_html/OC-Test/catalog/controller/feed/google_base.php on line 46

The 'Before you checkout would you like to:' options dont appear to do anything. (Might be useful if the 'checkout' button changed to 'calculate shipping' when it is selected as it may be confusing for a customer not wanting to checkout.

Not sure if this a bug or i am not understanding the voucher procedure but when i enter recipient details a message says once the order is completed the recipient will be emailed details and there is a continue button. However, when i click it I get sent to the shopping cart where a message says your cart is empty?? Am i missing something?

Good to see the speed at which these bugs are being resolved so keep up the good work guys.

Post by asphole » Sun May 08, 2011 7:03 am

zubovd wrote:
idealdream wrote:
is not a bug but a problem with the CSS of the truck. Try to move slightly to the right of the input and it'll work;)! The guys are all fixando!
We try to provide bug only and exclusively to the programming level ad. CSS is easier to fix and we can do us a big hand in creating Daniel and C.

In any case, congratulations to the staff of OpenCart, is churning out a great product!
I'm not talking about this
You try to find something) - not working search
Search works perfectly for me. Try updating to latest version if you havent already done so?

Post by i2Paq » Sun May 08, 2011 4:49 pm

Maybe someone could write a How To on how to get the latest files from the SVN?

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by msmith » Sun May 08, 2011 5:32 pm

I've tried with RapidSVN on https://opencart.googlecode.com/svn/trunk but it needs user and password. Don't know what I'm doing wrong...

Post by marvmen21 » Sun May 08, 2011 7:12 pm

i2Paq wrote:Maybe someone could write a How To on how to get the latest files from the SVN?
+10!

You want to thank me for my time! :) Click here to donate

Post by daza2304 » Sun May 08, 2011 7:30 pm

I've tried with RapidSVN on https://opencart.googlecode.com/svn/trunk but it needs user and password. Don't know what I'm doing wrong...
click this link and youll see your password for svn, you need to sign up for a google account

https://code.google.com/hosting/settings

Post by daza2304 » Sun May 08, 2011 7:33 pm

There are plenty of tutorials on google explaining how to use SVN, i use tortoise SVN for windows, pretty easy to use.

Post by asphole » Sun May 08, 2011 8:47 pm

daza2304 wrote:
There are plenty of tutorials on google explaining how to use SVN, i use tortoise SVN for windows, pretty easy to use.
I also use Tortoise. It takes about 2 minutes to install and even less to learn. Google 'Tortoise SVN'

Post by Daniel » Mon May 09, 2011 1:34 pm

I'm changing the system now so that the mega menu links are put in by you.

The categories on the left hand side will still be required. I was thinking of having it so that it filters down for every link you click on the categories. How do you want the left categories bar to work? please post links to examples.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by JCO » Mon May 09, 2011 1:49 pm

I am using Version 1.5.0 SVN Revision 229 ... After install, when I go to Store Front, I recieve the following at the top of the page:

Notice: Undefined index: column in /home/aboveri9/public_html/Store/catalog/controller/common/header.php on line 205Notice: Undefined index: column in /home/aboveri9/public_html/Store/catalog/controller/common/header.php on line 205Notice: Undefined index: column in /home/aboveri9/public_html/Store/catalog/controller/common/header.php on line 205Notice: Undefined index: column in /home/aboveri9/public_html/Store/catalog/controller/common/header.php on line 205Notice: Undefined index: column in /home/aboveri9/public_html/Store/catalog/controller/common/header.php on line 205Notice: Undefined index: column in /home/aboveri9/public_html/Store/catalog/controller/common/header.php on line 205Notice: Undefined index: column in /home/aboveri9/public_html/Store/catalog/controller/common/header.php on line 205Notice: Undefined index: column in /home/aboveri9/public_html/Store/catalog/controller/common/header.php on line 205

ps. Thank you so much Daniel, Q & all that are helping!!!

JCO

Post by daza2304 » Mon May 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Same problem with me, using svn version 230

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined index: column in C:\xampp\htdocs\rage-systems\catalog\controller\common\header.php on line 205Notice: Undefined index: column in C:\xampp\htdocs\rage-systems\catalog\controller\common\header.php on line 205Notice: Undefined index: column in C:\xampp\htdocs\rage-systems\catalog\controller\common\header.php on line 205Notice: Undefined index: column in C:\xampp\htdocs\rage-systems\catalog\controller\common\header.php on line 205Notice: Undefined index: column in C:\xampp\htdocs\rage-systems\catalog\controller\common\header.php on line 205Notice: Undefined index: column in C:\xampp\htdocs\rage-systems\catalog\controller\common\header.php on line 205Notice: Undefined index: column in C:\xampp\htdocs\rage-systems\catalog\controller\common\header.php on line 205Notice: Undefined index: column in C:\xampp\htdocs\rage-systems\catalog\controller\common\header.php on line 205

Post by opencartisalright » Mon May 09, 2011 2:36 pm

Daniel wrote:I'm changing the system now so that the mega menu links are put in by you.
Awesome. Thanks!
Daniel wrote:The categories on the left hand side will still be required. I was thinking of having it so that it filters down for every link you click on the categories. How do you want the left categories bar to work? please post links to examples.
I like the fly out menu that you have now in RC1. If the mega menu is gonna be fly out I think the category menu should match. Keep it consistent across the board.

Post by inspiredtalents » Mon May 09, 2011 2:42 pm

glenns wrote:Just a quickie , the top banner still hardlinks to dev.opencart.com so you might see quite a few hits on your dev server

yew look is great tho really liking it
HI

This is configurable, you can change this in the admin area, under System-->Design-->Banners

Post by inspiredtalents » Mon May 09, 2011 3:05 pm

Daniel wrote:I'm changing the system now so that the mega menu links are put in by you.

The categories on the left hand side will still be required. I was thinking of having it so that it filters down for every link you click on the categories. How do you want the left categories bar to work? please post links to examples.
Thanks very much for the great work you are doing. Very much appreciated.

Is there any chance the mega menu could be made available in the header (or can we access modules from the header) ??