Code: Select all

#header #search {
    position: relative;
    z-index: 2000;
}

Expert Member

Location - Indonesia

Post by marvmen21 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:36 am

when a product is added to cart, page will scroll up to see the notification.
Example. At the bottom of a page & add a product to cart, customers won't see that product is added to cart unless they scroll up to see the notification or look at the cart block.
+1

same case when you add a product to wish-list or product comparison

Edit: or maybe a small stylish pop up..

Note: This is not a bug...
Last edited by i2Paq on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Confirmed -There is No Comparison module/button to view what you want to compare

You want to thank me for my time! :) Click here to donate

Post by Vmal » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:10 am

Just thought I would add that when you do a product comparison it would be advisable to have a way to access it other then the initial success statement. Similar to the wish list.
Last edited by i2Paq on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Confirmed

Post by marcosdemori » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:27 am

bug when includes a new language

Notice: Undefined index: text in C:\wamp\www\opencart\admin\model\localisation\language.php on line 32Error: Unknown column 'text' in 'field list'
Error No: 1054
INSERT INTO banner_image_description SET banner_image_id = '57', banner_id = '7', language_id = '16', text = ''
Last edited by marcosdemori on Tue May 03, 2011 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by asphole » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:46 am

Great work so far! Few points i've noticed:

Shipping estimator not working. (after entering state/country little spinning icon appears the disappears but no estimate shown)

Template switch not working. I uploaded a v1.4 template to test and although according to phpmyadmin the template switch was stored in the database, the template is not showing on the storefront and when you return to the template selector in admin it still shows 'default'

For some reason I am not able to add multiple items on some products. Foe example: I can add 3 x Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 But I cannot add 3 x Apple Cinema 30". (Maybe this is something to do with the minimum qty set on this product??

Shipping modules during checkout show errors:
United States Postal Service (Weight: 0.10lb)
Notice: Undefined index: code in /home/test/public_html/OC-Test/catalog/view/theme/default/template/checkout/shipping.tpl on line 14 Global Express Guaranteed (GXG) (Estimated Time: 1 - 3 business days)

Although not a bug I am also not getting any indication of items succesfully being added to the cart when they are shown 'below the fold'. (I'm sure this will confuse some visitors) I have to scroll up to see the notification.

I also had trouble finding my way to view the 'comparison' list. Maybe another link added in the header?

Still playing so will let you know if I find more.

Cheers Guys, Keep up the good work.

PS:I've just moved over to OC from ZC and straight out of the box 1.4 already blew zen and everything else i've tested away so 1.5 will definitely raise the bar yet again!

PPS:When is 1.6 due to be released!? ;)

Post by Qphoria » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:15 am

asphole wrote: Shipping estimator not working. (after entering state/country little spinning icon appears the disappears but no estimate shown)
A few people mentioned this.. It works fine for me. But I think the issue is the same as the USPS issue below that is causing it to time out. The ajax calls need to have the error option added to them because they are erroring out but not showing anything.
Shipping modules during checkout show errors:
United States Postal Service (Weight: 0.10lb)
Notice: Undefined index: code in /home/test/public_html/OC-Test/catalog/view/theme/default/template/checkout/shipping.tpl on line 14 Global Express Guaranteed (GXG) (Estimated Time: 1 - 3 business days)
Thought for sure I fixed this one. I wonder if maybe the wrong version got zipped up while i was still working on it.

Administrator

Post by amdev » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:37 am

Notice: Undefined index: layout_route in C:\AppServ\www\opencart150\admin\model\design\layout.php on line 18Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\AppServ\www\opencart150\admin\model\design\layout.php on line 18Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\AppServ\www\opencart150\admin\index.php:75) in C:\AppServ\www\opencart150\system\engine\controller.php on line 28Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\AppServ\www\opencart150\admin\index.php:75) in C:\AppServ\www\opencart150\system\engine\controller.php on line 29
When i add and remove route.

ร้านค้าออนไลน์
OpenCart Thailand Support Forum
How to Upgrade oc1.5 to 2.0.1.1
Upgrading OpenCart From v.1.4 or v.1.5 to V.2.2 Step by step

Location - Bangkok - Thailand

Post by ezblue » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:47 am

Thanks for the hard work.

localizations bugs

can't change currency default
can't change country default
can't change language default

error message

Error: Table 'opencart.store_description' doesn't exist
Error No: 1146
DELETE FROM store_description WHERE language_id = '2'
Last edited by i2Paq on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Not Confirmed - Localisation bug, Confirmed Add/Delete language

Post by daveporter » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:43 am

Not a bug! But would really like to see the same mouse over effect on the main categories that you get on the sub-categories.
cheers Dave

Post by bigboss » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:26 pm

===========================================
Backend
===========================================

can't insert a new customer at admin backend, error occurs :

Notice: Undefined index: address in ../myserver/shop/admin/controller/sale/customer.php on line 942Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ../myserver/shop/admin/controller/sale/customer.php on line 942Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at ../myserver/shop/admin/index.php:75) in ../myserver/shop/system/engine/controller.php on line 28Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at ../myserver/shop/admin/index.php:75) in ../myserver/shop/system/engine/controller.php on line 29

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
didn't find the order edit function or create a new order by login as a customer

===============================================================

Front End
Estimate Shipping & Taxes
doesn't work, always display "Postcode must be between 2 and 10 characters!" ???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Checkout error, there is no field for input the coupon code or reward points., also can't display other payment method, only shows COD.

================================================================
Enhancement
================================================================
Missing rewards point maintenance fuction at admin backend,
I would like the admin can reduce or add the rewards point (with reason/remarks) to a specified customer.
needs a separate module which just like the coupon module.
---------------------------------------------------------
Email to friend may become a jump mails engine, can I disable it?
---------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by bigboss on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:31 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Post by Xsecrets » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:31 pm

on the main manufacturer page it does not take into account the store.
catalog/model/catalog/manufacturer.php
line 11

$sql = "SELECT * FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "manufacturer"; 
should be

$sql = "SELECT * FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "manufacturer m LEFT JOIN " . DB_PREFIX . "manufacturer_to_store m2s ON m.manufacturer_id = m2s.manufacturer_id WHERE m2s.store_id = '" . (int)$this->config->get('config_store_id') . "'"; 
line 49

$query = $this->db->query("SELECT * FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "manufacturer ORDER BY name"); 
should be

$query = $this->db->query("SELECT * FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "manufacturer m LEFT JOIN " . DB_PREFIX . "manufacturer_to_store m2s ON m.manufacturer_id = m2s.manufacturer_id WHERE m2s.store_id = '" . (int)$this->config->get('config_store_id') . "' ORDER BY name"); 
line 46

$manufacturer_data = $this->cache->get('manufacturer'); 
should be

$manufacturer_data = $this->cache->get('manufacturer' . (int)$this->config->get('config_store_id')); 
line 53

$this->cache->set('manufacturer', $manufacturer_data); 
should be

$this->cache->set('manufacturer' . (int)$this->config->get('config_store_id'), $manufacturer_data); 

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by Xsecrets » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:33 pm

I think I may just start deleting all these posts from people who aren't even bothering to read the first post.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by jty » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:00 pm

Xsecrets wrote:I think I may just start deleting all these posts from people who aren't even bothering to read the first post.
Yes, please cuz for those us that do read all the posts, it's tedious and time wasting to read the same thing over and over again

Thanks to Q for the fast patch

jty

Post by Daniel » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:42 pm

I'm starting bug fixing now.

should not take long.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by xds » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:48 pm

asphole wrote: Template switch not working.
Has anyone found how to fix this? I attempted a few regex search queries to see where this setting was in the code but have not yet found it. I am also a little hesitant to mess with it much myself because of the way opencart does fallback theming.
asphole wrote: when you return to the template selector in admin it still shows 'default'
I'm pretty sure the selector in admin is simply listing in alphabetical order as I created a new template named "darkblue" and it was the one selected even before I set it as my theme.

Edit:

Guess Danial is already working on it!

Thanks for 1.5!

xds

Post by randilop » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:54 pm

the main search isnt work (frontpage)
on the step3 of the checkout when i select the country, i click coninue but this still "thinking" but do not nothing.
(only with google chrome)
Last edited by i2Paq on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Confirmed

Post by artem9008 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:52 pm

lvcoded wrote:Hi guys.

I have tried all browsers but get the same issue on all.
Cant install. Just get a blank page at step 3 of installation.

Have been using OC on this server since 1.4.0, but can also see all the other people have managed to install so not sure what to think.

My server - Centos 5.5 with PHP 5.1.6, apache, Mysql 5..

Any ideas?
Same problem! anyone able to help?
thanks
Last edited by i2Paq on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Confirmed - Your need php 5.2 at least

Post by Nettus » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:17 pm

wow alot of bugs

Im only having problems with the search, gift cert and the returns,

Tbh im impressed by the look of the new version, The open cart devs have done a really good job, But also woundering how do the admins see the customers wish list so if the admin wants to pay for a persons wish list product,

Loving the new look of the cart,

DexMovies, DVD Sales, DVD Rentals And Big Screen Movies!
http://www.dexmovies.co.uk
support (at) dexmovies.co.uk

Post by mgxtreme » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:36 pm

NOCHEX Payment bug

When clicking on edit after installing the NOCHEX payment module the following error is displayed at the top of the page

Notice: Undefined index: warning in C:\wamp\www\opencart15\admin\controller\payment\nochex.php on line 89Notice: Undefined index: email in C:\wamp\www\opencart15\admin\controller\payment\nochex.php on line 91Notice: Undefined index: merchant in C:\wamp\www\opencart15\admin\controller\payment\nochex.php on line 93

Regards

Rob. (Staffordshire)

Post by daveporter » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:58 pm

Does not seem to have the ability to edit orders like the previous versions!
Cheers Dave