Post by opencartisalright » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:29 am

opencartisalright wrote:When trying to create a coupon in the admin panel, there are no products to select from.
Qphoria wrote:The new system uses ajax autocomplete.. start typing the name of the product
opencartisalright wrote:That's kinda a pain though because what if I have 50 products that are under 1 category. In 1.4.9.4 I can select that category in the drop down menu, and then shift + click to highlight all 50 products and add them to the coupon at the same time. With the ajax autocomplete I have to go and type out 50 products and add them one by one? Kinda tedious to do it that way, especially if you have a lot of products that the coupon will be eligible for.
Qphoria wrote:I agree...
Hope it can be changed back to the way it was. Imagine if you have 1,000 products and you want to create 10 different coupons for each of those products. You'd have to type in each product and add them one by one...10,000 times!

Might not be a bug but it certainly makes creating coupons much harder IMO.

Post by Xsecrets » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:32 am

Johnathan wrote: [*]During checkout, the zone drop-down doesn't auto-load when selecting a country.
yeah this one might be interesting to track down, because it seems to be intermittent. It does change sometimes. Once I changed it to US it didn't work, but then I changed it off us then back and it worked both times there.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by Johnathan » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:38 am

Xsecrets wrote:
Johnathan wrote: [*]During checkout, the zone drop-down doesn't auto-load when selecting a country.
yeah this one might be interesting to track down, because it seems to be intermittent. It does change sometimes. Once I changed it to US it didn't work, but then I changed it off us then back and it worked both times there.
Hmm...interesting. It's consistently not working for me, but it could just be something to do with my local installation.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by Xsecrets » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:40 am

Xsecrets wrote:
I figured it out. It works when you use the mouse to select a country, but it does not work if you use a letter key. For instance I always simply tab to the field hit U a couple of times till United States shows up then hit tab to get to the next field and hit the first letter of my state. This does not work, however if you click the dropdown and select a country then it will update the zones. In the old system it did work with just hitting the first letter of the country. So probably just need to look at what event handler is being used.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by Qphoria » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:56 am

Xsecrets wrote:
Xsecrets wrote:
I figured it out. It works when you use the mouse to select a country, but it does not work if you use a letter key. For instance I always simply tab to the field hit U a couple of times till United States shows up then hit tab to get to the next field and hit the first letter of my state. This does not work, however if you click the dropdown and select a country then it will update the zones. In the old system it did work with just hitting the first letter of the country. So probably just need to look at what event handler is being used.
Interesting.. OK we have our starting point.

Administrator

Post by msmith » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:10 am

Am I going crazy or what...? How did I get to this link:

http://dev.opencart.com/index.php?route=common/home

Have you posted this link anywhere?
Last edited by i2Paq on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Change this in System -> Design -> Banners

Post by glenns » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:12 am

opencartisalright wrote:
That code fixes the search box problem but it pushes the cart way over to the left, in the middle of the store logo and the search box.
That's the Idea, just a quick fix , if you want to keep the standard positions just change the z-index values for the search box and nested div's

Post by msmith » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:14 am

msmith wrote:Am I going crazy or what...? How did I get to this link:

OK.. found where this is coming from. When you press the banner on the home page it takes you to:

http://dev.opencart.com/index.php?route ... duct_id=49
Last edited by i2Paq on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by RArch » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:16 am

The url within customer order email does not work.

The email says "To view your order click on the link below:"
../index.php?route=account/invoice&order_id=1

Using the View button from the account menu (Home » Account » Order History » Order Information) the correct url seems to be:
../index.php?route=account/order/info&order_id=1

Post by msmith » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:20 am

msmith wrote:
msmith wrote:Am I going crazy or what...? How did I get to this link:

OK.. found where this is coming from. When you press the banner on the home page it takes you to:

http://dev.opencart.com/index.php?route ... duct_id=49
This is just cleaning up the data inside admin a bit. The HP banner is pointing to dev.opencart.com as well.
Last edited by i2Paq on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by ocpro » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:46 am

Not sure if its been mentioned in the 3 pages so far (I read the first but not the last 2) but when you are going through the installation process, and you get to Step 4, it still shows an image of the 1.4.X cart as the front end - surely that should be the new version?

Post by yiyinlah » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:48 am

I'm testing STOREFRONT on: http://dev.opencart.com/index.php?route ... t/checkout

Turns out there's quite a few problems.

1)
Flat Rate & United Postal Service & Free Shipping works fine.

The test of the shipping methods, shows me an error.

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined index: code in /home/opencart/public_html/dev/catalog/view/theme/default/template/checkout/shipping.tpl on line 14 

2)
On http://dev.opencart.com/index.php?route ... ut/success

Must edit the message from

If your purchase has an associated download, you can goto the account Downloads page to view them.
to

If your purchase has an associated download, you can go to the account Downloads page to view them.
Space between go to.

3)
When trying to purchase a gift voucher, error message

The page you requested cannot be found!

4)
In: http://dev.opencart.com/index.php?route=checkout/cart

When testing out the 'Estimate Shipping & Taxes', nothing happens.

5)
It would be better than when a product is added to cart, page will scroll up to see the notification.
Example. At the bottom of a page & add a product to cart, customers won't see that product is added to cart unless they scroll up to see the notification or look at the cart block.

____________________________________________________________________________________

These above are a few things I've noticed, might be more, but I'm rushing for time.

I'm using Firefox 4 to test this.

I think that's all for now. I know that the gift voucher thing is already mentioned.
If there's anymore error I noticed, I'll update again.

Thanks guys for the great work!!! *winks!*

I'm using Opencart 1.5.4.1 & vQmod 2.3.2.

Location - Singapore

Post by ocpro » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:50 am

Also, on the admin dashboard, when you have the install folder still installed, the warning div seems to not have any padding as it used to. Not sure if that's intentional or a case of css being modified by accident?

Post by ocpro » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:54 am

In
/catalog/controller/account/voucher.php, I get the following error even when an email is present in the to_email

Notice: Undefined index: to_email in C:\xampp\htdocs\oc\1500\catalog\controller\account\voucher.php on line 64
The reason is this code

if (isset($this->request->post['to_email'])) {
            $this->data['error_to_email'] = $this->error['to_email'];
        } else {
            $this->data['error_to_email'] = '';
        } 
should be

if (isset($this->error['to_email'])) {
            $this->data['error_to_email'] = $this->error['to_email'];
        } else {
            $this->data['error_to_email'] = '';
        } 

Post by eka7a » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:15 am

Affiliate system not work login
Error: No match for E-Mail Address and/or Password
If the error occurs when I deleted Language

Error: Table '150rc1.store_description' doesn't exist
Error No: 1146
DELETE FROM store_description WHERE language_id = '2'
Last edited by i2Paq on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Confirmed - Affiliate

Windows 11 Pro Digital License Key

Location - Türkiye

Post by DannyMacD » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:20 am

couldnt see it mentioned already but i installed a fresh store, i tried to delete an attribute group and i got the following error:

Error: Unknown column 'attribute_group_id' in 'where clause'
Error No: 1054
DELETE FROM store_attribute_description WHERE attribute_group_id = '4'
Last edited by i2Paq on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Confirmed - Only when the group is empty/not attached

Post by Johnathan » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:21 am

Trying to view a file that's been attached to an order gives the following error:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for ModelSaleOrder::getOrderOption(), called in /***/admin/controller/sale/order.php on line 950 and defined in /***/admin/model/sale/order.php on line 287Notice: Undefined variable: order_option_id in /***/admin/model/sale/order.php on line 288
You can fix it by doing the following, although I don't know if this has other bug-inducing ramifications:

IN:

/admin/model/sale/order.php
REPLACE:

public function getOrderOption($order_id, $order_option_id) {
        $query = $this->db->query("SELECT * FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "order_option WHERE order_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "' AND order_option_id = '" . (int)$order_option_id . "'");

return $query->row;
    }

WITH:

public function getOrderOption($order_option_id) {
    $query = $this->db->query("SELECT * FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "order_option WHERE order_option_id = '" . (int)$order_option_id . "'");

return $query->row;
} 

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by tuding » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:41 am

I can select a new template,but i can't "save" this new template.

Post by celestial » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:03 am

Q is quiet must be working like a maniac, thanks to the whole team OC for such an effort.

Celestial - Martín Abel Rosales
WhatsApp: 50671482211
Email: martinrosales2012@hotmail.com
San José , Costa Rica

Expert Member

Location - Costa Rica

Post by Qphoria » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:33 am

celestial wrote:Q is quiet must be working like a maniac, thanks to the whole team OC for such an effort.
So many bugs.. dont know where to begin. I'm just finishing up v1.4.9.5. That will likely be the final 1.4.x build so that I can roll onto 1.5.x support

Administrator