Post by opencartisalright » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:15 am

I'm getting the following two errors when I visit my store while in maintenance mode.

Code: Select all

2011-04-26 19:11:20 - PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: header in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxx/catalog/view/theme/default/template/common/maintenance.tpl on line 1

2011-04-26 19:11:20 - PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: footer in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxx/catalog/view/theme/default/template/common/maintenance.tpl on line 3
Maintenance Mode Error.png

Maintenance Mode Error.png (49.22 KiB) Viewed 5118 times

Last edited by i2Paq on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Confirmed

Post by Xsecrets » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:18 am

yes if you don't mind reinstalling then you can fix all those db errors by installing with a table prefix at least until a fixed verison is released.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by unknownmale1 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:18 am

opencartisalright wrote:When I log in as one of my customers from the admin panel, i'm getting the following errors.

2011-04-26 19:11:20 - PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: header in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxx/catalog/view/theme/default/template/common/maintenance.tpl on line 1

2011-04-26 19:11:20 - PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: footer in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxx/catalog/view/theme/default/template/common/maintenance.tpl on line 3
Do you have maintenance mode on? Header and footer not defined for maintenance mode?

Post by kingx » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:21 am

For some reason i can use the search box at all, Is anyone else having this problem ?

also there's no Google checkout payment method
Last edited by i2Paq on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Confirmed - Search

Post by Xsecrets » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:22 am

yeah the search box is not working for me at all in firefox4.
There has never been google checkout payment method in the core of opencart.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by xNeO » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:26 am

THIS IS JUST TO PEOPLE THAT WORRY ABOUT IT TOO MUCH! ALL THE BUGS THAT ARE HAPPENING ARE NORMAL THINGS GUYS... THERE'S NO SOFTWARE THAT IS PERFECT! AND IT IS BETTER WHEN YOU REPORT THESE BUGS SO THE OPENCART TEAM CAN QUICKLY FIX THEM! KEEP THEM GOING GUYS :) DO SOMETHING FOR OPENCART AND CHECK THE WHOLE STORE! CONTRUBUTE!

Post by celestial » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:46 am

Fixed Error

$product_option_query = $this->db->query("SELECT * FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "product_option po LEFT JOIN '" . DB_PREFIX . "option' o ON (po.option_id = o.option_id) LEFT JOIN " . DB_PREFIX . "option_description od ON (o.option_id = od.option_id) WHERE po.product_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' AND od.language_id = '" . (int)$this->config->get('config_language_id') . "'");

Reinstalled with a PREFIX

Celestial - Martín Abel Rosales
WhatsApp: 50671482211
Email: martinrosales2012@hotmail.com
San José , Costa Rica

Expert Member

Location - Costa Rica

Post by opencartisalright » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:52 am

glenns wrote:Yer its doing the same in Chrome and Firefox 4, shopping cart blocks the start of the search box

its the <div id="cart"> this sorts it out :

#header #cart {
    float: right;
    min-width: 300px;
    position: absolute;
    right: 315px;
    z-index: 1004;
}
That code fixes the search box problem but it pushes the cart way over to the left, in the middle of the store logo and the search box.
Shopping Cart CSS error.png

Shopping Cart CSS error.png (16.66 KiB) Viewed 5103 times

Post by opencartisalright » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:02 am

When trying to create a coupon in the admin panel, there are no products to select from.
Coupon Product Error.png

Coupon Product Error.png (18.63 KiB) Viewed 5103 times

Last edited by i2Paq on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Johnathan » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:03 am

After trying out all the new features, I have to say I am thoroughly impressed. The layout system in particular is quite awesome. :good: Here's my laundry list of bugs:
  • The success text after checkout has a reference to Account History (history.tpl) which doesn't exist any more.
  • The "Cost" field needs to be added back in for products.
  • During checkout, the zone drop-down doesn't auto-load when selecting a country.
  • Transactions (store credit) aren't used up when checking out.
  • The strikethrough old price is red with the special price in black. This should probably be reversed.
  • The "Write Review" and "Read Reviews" links on the product page aren't linked to anything.
  • Products without an image don't show any image in "Related Products"
  • Hitting return doesn't work to submit the login form or the search form
  • A bunch of imagecopyresampled() errors come up if you don't fill in the dimension fields of a banner or slideshow
  • The category hover menu has problems when it overlaps with a slideshow module

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:04 am

Xsecrets wrote:yes if you don't mind reinstalling then you can fix all those db errors by installing with a table prefix at least until a fixed verison is released.
Correct. I've also made a small patch for the broken files in the first post. I will only likely be patching this because it interferes with other testing.

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:04 am

opencartisalright wrote:When trying to create a coupon in the admin panel, there are no products to select from.
Coupon Product Error.png
The new system uses ajax autocomplete.. start typing the name of the product

Administrator

Post by opencartisalright » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:09 am

Qphoria wrote:
opencartisalright wrote:When trying to create a coupon in the admin panel, there are no products to select from.
That's kinda a pain though because what if I have 50 products that are under 1 category. In 1.4.9.4 I can select that category in the drop down menu, and then shift + click to highlight all 50 products and add them to the coupon at the same time. With the ajax autocomplete I have to go and type out 50 products and add them one by one? Kinda tedious to do it that way, especially if you have a lot of products that the coupon will be eligible for.

Post by UncleAndy » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:14 am

I try add language in list. When I fill all field and press "Save" I get error:

Notice: Undefined index: text in /var/www/opencart15/admin/model/localisation/language.php on line 32Error: Unknown column 'text' in 'field list'
Error No: 1054
INSERT INTO banner_image_description SET banner_image_id = '51', banner_id = '7', language_id = '3', text = ''
Last edited by i2Paq on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Qphoria » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:19 am

opencartisalright wrote:
Qphoria wrote:
That's kinda a pain though because what if I have 50 products that are under 1 category. In 1.4.9.4 I can select that category in the drop down menu, and then shift + click to highlight all 50 products and add them to the coupon at the same time. With the ajax autocomplete I have to go and type out 50 products and add them one by one? Kinda tedious to do it that way, especially if you have a lot of products that the coupon will be eligible for.
I agree...

Administrator

Post by UncleAndy » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:19 am

I try do purchase. After enter address, in step "Step 4: Delivery Method", I get several lines with errors:

Notice: Undefined index: code in /var/www/opencart15/catalog/view/theme/default/template/checkout/shipping.tpl on line 14

Post by famine » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:21 am

fresh install, tried to add a new store, but after clicking Save:

Notice: Undefined property: DB::$query in C:\wamp\www\opencart2\admin\model\setting\store.php on line 8
Fatal error: Call to a member function getLastId() on a non-object in C:\wamp\www\opencart2\admin\model\setting\store.php on line 8

Post by twiggy » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:21 am

Just a few things so far:

- Search box like people have mentioned the problem is with the basket drop down container is overlapping the search box preventing it from being used. In FF 3.6 it covers half the search box.

- The Review buttons on the product page simply loop back to the home page instead of the review for that product.

- Not a bug as such but the featured items when they move to the left column say on a product page float left, it doesn't look write, would look better centred.
Last edited by i2Paq on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Confirmed - Search and Review button

Post by Qphoria » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:22 am

Johnathan wrote: During checkout, the zone drop-down doesn't auto-load when selecting a country.
Cannot reproduce this one.
Last edited by i2Paq on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Me neither

Administrator

Post by lvcoded » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:25 am

Hi guys.

I have tried all browsers but get the same issue on all.
Cant install. Just get a blank page at step 3 of installation.

Have been using OC on this server since 1.4.0, but can also see all the other people have managed to install so not sure what to think.

My server - Centos 5.5 with PHP 5.1.6, apache, Mysql 5..

Any ideas?
Last edited by i2Paq on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Confirmed - Your need php 5.2 at least