Post by Qphoria » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:58 am

i forgot to add that note back in.. whoops..
catalog/model/shipping/usps.php

replace that one with the new one

Administrator

Post by counter-revolution » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:42 am

Qphoria wrote:i forgot to add that note back in.. whoops..
catalog/model/shipping/usps.php

replace that one with the new one
Alright, completed but now USPS is no longer listed as an option in the shopping cart at all. Did I miss something else. I verified that it was still enabled...

New file replace old file in catalog/model/shipping/ per your direction. Any thoughts?

Post by SVN » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:09 am

Hello everyone,

is there a possibility to go back to 1.4.9.3 after I installed the 1.4.9.4 Patch ?

I have some extentions i bought that doesn't work on this new version.

Thx !

SVN

Post by Qphoria » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:19 am

SVN wrote:Hello everyone,

is there a possibility to go back to 1.4.9.3 after I installed the 1.4.9.4 Patch ?

I have some extentions i bought that doesn't work on this new version.

Thx !
You could restore all the files from the patch only version with the ones from the full 1493 build.. but can't see why you'd need to. Most mods that worked with 1.4.8 should work with 1.4.9.x and any thing in between. The changed from 1.4.9.3 to 1.4.9.4 should really have little effect on mods and if they do it should be extremely simple to fix

Administrator

Post by khohangmy » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Am using OC V1.4.9.4
when i click "add to cart" with 1 quality, but in my shopping cart, its show 2 quality. Could you tell me, how to fix it?

Post by xNeO » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:23 am

Go into (on your website) Admin -> Catalog -> Products -> Select a product where the problem is -> Data -> Minimum Quantity <- see if it's set to 2. If it is, instead of 2 put 1. :) Should help :P

Post by only_me » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:45 am

Qphoria wrote:
only_me wrote:Hi,

I've tried to upgrade from 1.4.9.3 to 1.4.9.4 following the instructions in "PatchOnlyReadme.txt" of the "PatchOnly--1493-to-1494.zip" file.

After uploading the folders and files in the upgrade folder to the home folder of my site, I ran the upgrade.php and got the successful message. I then proceeded to delete the install folder.

However, then on going to the admin page, the footer still shows 1.4.9.3.

Please can I have some advice on what may have gone wrong here?

Many thanks for your help.
You didn't upload all the files.
Thanks Qphoria, sorry for the late response, that was exactly it! I made a rather dumbkopf error of forgetting that I had renamed by admin folder. After I'd renamed it back to admin and reuploaded and went through the steps everything worked fine.

Thanks for your help!

Post by MeanGuns » Sun May 01, 2011 10:14 pm

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but since I am using Open Cart 1.4.9.4 I was wondering , on your home page where it says latest products it allows only "eight" items to be displayed. I would like more than eight on the homepage lets say 16. where would I need to modify this either in the admin panel or the code itself to allow for extra products to be displayed on the home page. any help is always appreciated.

Thanks,

Mean

Post by Qphoria » Mon May 02, 2011 3:26 am

MeanGuns wrote:Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but since I am using Open Cart 1.4.9.4 I was wondering , on your home page where it says latest products it allows only "eight" items to be displayed. I would like more than eight on the homepage lets say 16. where would I need to modify this either in the admin panel or the code itself to allow for extra products to be displayed on the home page. any help is always appreciated.

Thanks,

Mean
Just configure it in the latest module in the extensions->module area

Administrator

Post by visnetmedia » Thu May 05, 2011 12:17 pm

Hi Firstly thanks a bundle for all your hard work.

I have uploaded to server from other server and followed the instructions. I have since upgraded to IE9 and Firefox 4 and with the editor in admin using IE9 the text area is really small I will try and upload an image for you to see.
Is there any way I can change this or do I download the latest ckeditor and upload it - will that break the cart editor?

Also I don't seem to be able to stay in admin for very long - I try to add a category and have to keep logging back in. Is there a way I can fix this - I looked at older posts and tried what was said but it didn't work.

Thanks - I even uploaded and used then upgrade to see if that would change anything and checked I had the ip address correct for me as the user in admin but it still times out.

Cheers

Post by visnetmedia » Thu May 05, 2011 12:22 pm

I will try to attach the image now.....

Sorry too keen to submit.
editor.png

editor.png (12.99 KiB) Viewed 10206 times

Post by Qphoria » Thu May 05, 2011 9:25 pm

IE9 just won't stop breaking the internet.

If it wasn't for IE, we'd probably be able to personally walk around the internet through our monitors... but people are afraid of how IE will render us and kill us all so that technology is on hold until they finally stop microsoft from making more failed browsers

Administrator

Post by qahar » Thu May 05, 2011 11:35 pm

visnetmedia wrote:I have uploaded to server from other server and followed the instructions. I have since upgraded to IE9 and Firefox 4 and with the editor in admin using IE9 the text area is really small I will try and upload an image for you to see.
Is there any way I can change this or do I download the latest ckeditor and upload it - will that break the cart editor?
This happen because your IE9 is not set to IE9 Browse and Document Mode
Press F12 and change the Browse Mode: IE9 and Document Mode: IE9 Standards
ie9_oc15.jpg

IE9 Browse Mode & Document Mode - ie9_oc15.jpg (25.04 KiB) Viewed 10189 times

Expert Member

Location - Indonesia

Post by Tom52 » Fri May 06, 2011 12:01 am

qahar wrote:
visnetmedia wrote:I have uploaded to server from other server and followed the instructions. I have since upgraded to IE9 and Firefox 4 and with the editor in admin using IE9 the text area is really small I will try and upload an image for you to see.
This happen because your IE9 is not set to IE9 Browse and Document Mode
Press F12 and change the Browse Mode: IE9 and Document Mode: IE9 Standards
ie9_oc15.jpg
Your advice also helped me out too. Thank you very much.
TOM

v1.5.0.5

Post by Solan » Sat May 07, 2011 6:04 am

Hi all!

Ive, just upgraded from
to

I didnt really understand:

STEP 10. Admin User Groups and Edit all user groups to add access and modify to new modules and controllers

STEP 11. Goto Admin and Edit the main System Settings. Update all fields and click save. Be sure to choose any custom mods from the Ignore Token list to avoid any token warnings.

I didnt get any errors but i dont know how to do with theese steps (english it not my language and im new to OC) ;)

Could someone explain for a "dummie" :laugh:

Post by MeanGuns » Mon May 09, 2011 11:46 am

OK not sure if this is the place to ask this question but I am using Google merchant center to post my items so they show up under Google products since my site gets little traffic on its own. I have over 125 items listed so far but Google says I have an error I get this message. It won't list items past the 72 mark and I am unsure what to do about the error. If anyone has had this problem or an idea how to fix it please let me know.

Any help is always appreciated.

Uploaded on May 8, 2011 1:05 am EDT
72 of 73 items inserted - Processed on May 8, 2011 1:06 am EDT
Destinations: Product Ads, Product Search, Search API for Shopping

Total File Size: 293.85 KB
Detected file format: XML

Feed Level Messages
XML formatting error - Error

Our system encountered an error when processing your data feed. Learn more.
Examples: Line Nr. Column Nr.
651 362

Post by Qphoria » Mon May 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Solan wrote: I didnt really understand:

STEP 10. Admin User Groups and Edit all user groups to add access and modify to new modules and controllers

STEP 11. Goto Admin and Edit the main System Settings. Update all fields and click save. Be sure to choose any custom mods from the Ignore Token list to avoid any token warnings.
Goto Admin panel
Click "Settings-> Users -> User Groups
Edit Top Administrator
Check ALL for both sections
Save

Click Settings->System
Go through and verify the information for any new fields
Save to ensure it updates any new fields even if it doesn't look like anything is new

Administrator

Post by khohangmy » Sat May 21, 2011 10:15 am

khohangmy wrote:Am using OC V1.4.9.4
when i click "add to cart" with 1 quality, but in my shopping cart, its show 2 quality. Could you tell me, how to fix it?
Anyone help me, pls.

I cannot fix this issue

Post by qahar » Sat May 21, 2011 1:22 pm

khohangmy wrote:
khohangmy wrote:Am using OC V1.4.9.4
Anyone help me, pls.

I cannot fix this issue
Make new thread on general support, inform about any 3rd extension You used and put a link to your site will help.

Expert Member

Location - Indonesia

Post by innuoluke » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:30 pm

Qphoria wrote:IE9 just won't stop breaking the internet.

If it wasn't for IE, we'd probably be able to personally walk around the internet through our monitors... but people are afraid of how IE will render us and kill us all so that technology is on hold until they finally stop microsoft from making more failed browsers
I am a web developer, and I have said exactly the same about IE since the launched version 7, although IE7 was an incomprehensible improvement on IE6!! The reason IE is so crap is that they dont follow the W3C rules properly for CSS. As a result, their browsers interpret the CSS differently (wrongly!).

/rant :)

Web developer for Cotswold Web Services / Innuo Ltd
Need help with your Opencart website? Give us a call to see how we can help.