Post by abdel0304 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:39 pm

Hi @ all !

I would like to setup moneybookers as direct credit card processor into my opencart installation because their fees are really low.

I checked the current moneybookers module and it don't seems to support direct payments but only email payments (for users who already own a moneybookers account).

Can you please tell me where I can find a such module ?

Post by filipb » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:14 am

I want to know this as well, any update on this?!

Post by imagex » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:33 am

hi - i need this ASAP aswell. Moneybookers to accept direct credit card payment (not that the buyer has to be regsitered with moneybookers already as that puts them off)

Why are these forum threads never finished with an answer?

Does no-one know anything about moneybookers direct out there? The current moneybookers modules for opencart is pretty redundant as it loses customers

Post by lennon » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:26 am

Hey did you guys find a module ? i have been looking but cant find one. Cheers

Post by Moneybookers » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Hi Guys,

Myself and Opencart have been working on an integration improvement for our paymanet gateway. The next release of Opencart is within a week or 2, these will include a dedicated credit/debit card gateway from Moneybookers with our great low rates.

Until then , i believe your customers can still pay by credit and debit cards using Moneybookers. If you try and test it by using your e-mail address as you have an E-wallet, it will take you straight to the e-wallet log in .If a new customer logs whos e-mail address is not registered to an E-wallet it should take them to the cards screen.

hope this helps,

Moneybookers.

Post by kliMa » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:43 am

Hi,

i'm not sure what you write above. I tried moneybrookers payments 20 minutes ago. It;s not working like that at all.
If you don't have account with them, you will get the form with your details from opencart (you need to confirm your date of birth here), next step password to your account AND this is last STEP before payment. After I will receive email from moneybookers to PAY for product and make a BANK TRANSFER to Loyds Bank Account "Bank: Lloyds Bank Receipts".

Sorry is it a Direct Card Process Payment ?

Location - London

Post by Moneybookers » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:44 pm

Hi hopefully this has been updated now for the latest release of OpenCart,

Post by _speedy_ » Tue May 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Moneybookers wrote:Hi hopefully this has been updated now for the latest release of OpenCart,
It's obviously not!!! I'm trying to set up moneybookers gateway and the whole process is like this:

1. if a customer has email not registered on MB, he is asked to confirm lots of details like address, date of birth and of course credit card details
2. he is then asked for a password (obviously for his new MB account - wtf???)
3. then the verification of the postal address is required!!! by receiving a code in an envelope!!!
4. of course you need to verify your credit card by receiving sms with a code - which is ok

And now the payment is finally completed. What did I get wrong? Why do you have to create a new account? I don't want to bother my customers by typing passwords, receiving codes or any other sh*t.

Am I doing something wrong or this process is perfectly correct?
Thanks