Post by gmjjam » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:57 am

I was a few steps away from launching my site... while fixing all the broken links I managed to remove my storefront.  Even after logging into the administration page the borders are gone, whatever table format that was set up is gone.   Can someone help me.   http://www.biggirlglam.com/shop/index.php

The webpage is fine but the catalogue has completely been distorted.  Can someone help me please! >:(
Last edited by Qphoria on Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Qphoria » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:46 am

You messed up the css stuff

The stylesheet is loading the tpl file:

Code: Select all

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/shop/catalog/template/default/layout.tpl">

Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones

Administrator

Post by gmjjam » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:54 am

Qphoria wrote: You messed up the css stuff

The stylesheet is loading the tpl file:

Code: Select all

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/shop/catalog/template/default/layout.tpl">
While I am absolutely greatful for your response...I have not a clue what that means.  Could you direct me to a possible fix?  Is this a part of the coding that is missing and if so what exactly did I do wrong so that I don't do it again.  Thank you.

Post by Qphoria » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:25 am

gmjjam wrote: While I am absolutely greatful for your response...I have not a clue what that means.  Could you direct me to a possible fix?  Is this a part of the coding that is missing and if so what exactly did I do wrong so that I don't do it again.  Thank you.
it looks like you edited the controller/template/default/layout.tpl file
and changed
directory; ?>/css/default.css">
to
directory; ?>/layout.tpl">

Administrator

Post by gmjjam » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:40 am

Qphoria wrote:
gmjjam wrote: While I am absolutely greatful for your response...I have not a clue what that means.  Could you direct me to a possible fix?  Is this a part of the coding that is missing and if so what exactly did I do wrong so that I don't do it again.  Thank you.
it looks like you edited the controller/template/default/layout.tpl file
and changed
directory; ?>/css/default.css">
to
directory; ?>/layout.tpl">

Thank you ever so much...I would have never figured that out.  If I could be so bold as to ask you how do I put back the paypal, visa and master card options back into that page.  It continues to show the red x in the box.  Thank you.

Post by Qphoria » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:41 pm

eh.. its the same thing
you changed the image references in the footer.tpl file to be

Its like you did a global replace of certain things and shouldn't have. img src would not equal the tpl page. it should point to the image

Administrator