Post by yl » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:19 am

I have installed version 0.7.9RC5 and created SQL database. Everything seemed working properly. Couple hours later when I was still working on tasks under Administration, http:// started functioning weird. Ever click I made an error message shown “the page you requested cannot be found!", I look at the url and can see http://mystore.com/admin/admin/index.php?controller=setting    … I can’t work on admin anymore. The second admin/index.php will flash up every time I click and bring me to the home with an error. But none affects other areas……Soo weird!!! WHAT have I done wrong!!! ???

yl

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:40 pm

We need some more details. To start with, what's the URL of your OpenCart store? On what server? Are there any error messages in your error log (you can access the latter through your server's cPanel)?

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by yl » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:43 pm

JNeuhoff,

Is http://www.mystore.com/cart95/admin. That is my logon url. After login, the url changes to http://www.mystore.com/cart95/admin/admin/index.php. I went to remove the extra admin and brought me to the correct page. However, when I made a click under admininstration tabs the url becomes http://www.mystore.com/cart95/admin/adm ... ype=module. I tested it on IE and Firefox, outcome is same.

Yes, I did see error log...

PHP Warning../admin/library/locator.php function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in...../admin/index.php on line 64 

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/pdo_mysql.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/pdo_mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0, referer: http://forum.dehcadeh.com/external.php?lastpost=1

any help???

yl

Post by yl » Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:57 am

I called my localhost and couldn't get help. Nothing wrong with SQL. I did a few test with admin/index.php. It seems problem from there but don't know how to fix??? I am desperate..

I have no problem with o.7.7..

yl

Post by Qphoria » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:14 am

does your config have extra admin/admin on it?
Have you tried starting a new site and see what point it starts doing that?

Administrator

Post by yl » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:45 am

Here is config.. I did not see admin/admin. I've name it to cart95. I still keep using my 0.7.7. I am going to move to 0.7.9RC5 if everything works out.

// SUPER ADMIN
define('SUPER_ADMIN',1);

// HTTP
define('HTTP_BASE', 'http://www.######.com/cart95/');
define('HTTP_CATALOG', HTTP_BASE); //for admin backwards compat
define('HTTP_ADMIN', HTTP_BASE.'admin/');
define('HTTP_SERVER', (APP == 'ADMIN')?HTTP_ADMIN:HTTP_CATALOG);
define('HTTP_IMAGE', HTTP_BASE.'image/');

yl

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:38 am

I am pretty sure there is an issue with one of your config.php files. In particular, what's in your admin/config.php file? The latter is now different compared to what used to be in OpenCart 0.7.7, and it only should contain this:

Code: Select all

<?php include('../config.php'); ?>

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by yl » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:49 am

I have it same !!! Since don't know what went wrong, I gave up this one and reinstalled it, so far so good.

Now I have another problem with the shipping zone set up. I went to Geo Zones created a folder and named it to United States both Geo Zone Name and Description. I went to Shipping extension to enable it. I tested to check out. Shipping Method do not appear on the check out page. Even though Flat nor Per Item, as I selected them to United States as well.

Flat and Per Item do shown when switch to All Zones, but not the Geo Zone.

Am I missing any steps? But I did it as same what I've done with 0.7.7.

yl

Post by Qphoria » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:57 am

So, you set your shipping geo zone to "New York" and created a test account with the state of "New York" and you don't see the shipping option? Try clearing your browser cache and try again.

Administrator

Post by yl » Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:32 am

Interesting!!! There is no luck named as New York. Something ran strange. I registered myself from United Kingdom and checked out. Changed all shipping method enable including zones. I can see Flat and Per Item Rate there, and United States there ???, of cause UK Tax Zone. OK zone names appear but no cost$$.

and I switched myself from US and checked out, United States zone not shown. ??? ???

yl

Post by Qphoria » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:50 am

Wow.. im sorry I didn't understand anything you just said

Administrator

Post by yl » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:02 am

I said the Geo Zones working not properly. As on my previous mention, I created United States zone for customers in the country of United States. it did not display on check-out shipping page.

what I have is UK customer got UK TAX check-out shipping and United States check-out shipping, but no $ cost showed on shipping method. 

I have screen shots attached... Did any have the same problem? How to fix???

yl

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:48 am

I went to Geo Zones created a folder and named it to United States both Geo Zone Name and Description.
After that, did you click on that newly created folder icon and then selected the 'United States' and 'All Zones'? See attached screen shots as an example.

Attachments

???
screenshot-opencart-shippingzone2.png
???
screenshot-opencart-shippingzone1.png

Guru Member

Post by yl » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:10 am

I missed this step. THANKS JNeuhoff! :D

Please check on this one for me.... I set the shipping cost 200:5.99 (order up to $200:shipping cost $5.99 etc),300:6.99. Not display on check-out shipping, as you can see the screenshot. Whyy??

yl

Post by yl » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:32 am

Never mind please...I have it fixed!! :D

yl

Guru Member

Post by yl » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:17 am

I am still trying to solve the two admin displaying on my url http://. I have been viewed from config thru install files. I did not see any possible two-admin error coding. Any suggestions?

yl

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:23 pm

I am still trying to solve the two admin displaying
What?  :( Still not working? What is your URL? What's in your .htaccess file? What's in your config.php and admin/config.php files?

Guru Member

Post by yl » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:46 am

Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

yl

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:26 am

Your files look OK to me. Just to be on the safe side, try this .htaccess :

Code: Select all

# Uncomment this to ensure that register_globals is Off

#php_flag register_globals Off

Options +FollowSymlinks

# URL Alias - see install.txt

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine On

# Uncomment this if your URL is not directly related to the physical file paths.

RewriteBase /cart95/

#OPENCART REWRITES START

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d

RewriteRule ^(.*) index.php [L,QSA]

#OPENCART REWRITES END

</IfModule>

Guru Member