Post by Qphoria » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:57 am

This vQmod changes the order view in admin to show in the store's default currency with the order currency in a smaller font below to avoid needing to convert. Works on the dashboard, order list page, and order view.

It doesn't auto-update when using order edit, a page refresh should set it right but I think there is a bug in the conversion for the order edit auto-update stuff that will cause it to look weird so YMMV

In my examples, USD is the default currency and shows as the main price, the order currency conversion shows below.

Attachments

v15x only

v14x only

Administrator

Post by peteVA » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:19 am

Thanks, Q.

Sent you a couple of tenners to show my appreciation.

Now if I only knew what to do with it. :)

Actually just downloaded the vQmod zip, so the old dog will learn a new trick before the day is done.

A Trusted Wholesale Dropshipper
Web Hosting Under $ 5.00 Month! FREE Shopping Carts!
25,000+ Real Wholesale & Dropship Sources!

Post by Qphoria » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:28 am

Updated first post with 1.5.x version

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:22 pm

Updated v15x version to add 1.5.2.x support

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:41 am

Gracias

Administrator

Post by peteVA » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:20 am

The law of unexpected consequences has come into play. In addition to this currency issue I was also hoping to get back to receiving an email copy of the formatted invoice, not just text, as I had been getting with 1.5.3. Now, I'm getting 2. :)

I'm sure it has to do with loading the latest VQMod, as I had not done that previously. But I only have the .xml file for the
uksb_admin_html_order_email_plus.xml in the folder one time, but getting 2 copies.

Not blaming you, by any means Q, and if I get 6 copies and delete 5 it's better than going to XE.com to calculate prices with each order. Just passing it on.

Post by Qphoria » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:59 am

This mod would have no bearing on emails. It simply adds formatting to the existing labels.

Administrator

Post by peteVA » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:11 am

I understand. I think it has to do with upgrading the VQMod itself. Also now getting an error message when duplicating - Copying - a product. Again, not pointing to this mod, I'm happy to have it.

Stuff happens, one day it will be 100%. :)

Post by webpie it. » Fri May 10, 2013 12:26 am

Is it possible to actually show the default currency price under the currency used by the customer, so example:

$20.00 (paid by customer and shown by OC in order)
£12.91 (converted to the default admin currency for reference in small writing like Q has doen above for this mod)

?

Post by Qphoria » Fri May 10, 2013 1:07 am

does it really matter? whether its on top or on bottom its all there. By keeping it on top you know what the currency means to you. Other currencies don't really mean anything to you. All you care about is what it turns into when it hits your pocket.

Administrator

Post by webpie it. » Fri May 10, 2013 1:16 am

Yeah on reflection your right! God damn common sense eluded me that time, I guess naturally someone is bound to ask is it possible to show this on the admin order email to?

Thanks q this mod is super

Post by webgp » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:37 pm

great stuff this vqmod right here... but i would like to know if it is possible to implement this in the user account, order and checkout.
i managed to install it and it works flawlessly on OC 1.5.6. even here i have a question. i have my default currency EUR and my second one RON, and i would like to show under euro the second currency with it's value.

I tried to figure it out ... but i'm stuck somewhere at config_currency function that needs to be modified so it could show me the second currency.

I would appreciate if someone could help me solve this problem.

Thanks in advanced.

Post by yanc » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:39 am

VERY useful mod, thank you for this.

Just a thought:
Is it possible to edit your .xml and add the ability to display the Product name also in default language regardless the language costumer chose when completing the order?