Post by alphaShipper » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:45 am

AlphaShipper is software for order management, general inventory management, sales/product reports, and order processing. With the click of a button, it will print out all of your packing slips, postage-paid shipping labels, update the status of the orders, and email your customers with a tracking number. It's very powerful software packed with features.

More details and a full feature list can be found at http://alphaShipper.com.

I'm considering adding OpenCart as an option in alphaShipper and would like to see who all would be interested. It could be ready in a matter of days. If you have questions, comments, or suggestions, please post them.

Thank you.

AlphaShipper supports any combination of shopping cart, eBay, and Amazon orders, all in one simple, easy-to-use interface. With the click of a button, it will print out all of your packing slips and shipping labels, update tracking, update the status of each order, email customer confirmations, and more. For a full list of features, visit http://alphaShipper.com.

Post by SapporoGuy » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:49 pm

Too bad that it is a windows exe.
Having all of those abilities from within opencart and the net would be awesome, especially if it were opensource.

Good luck!

930sc ... because it is fun!

Post by alphaShipper » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:04 am

The software is very powerful and intuitive. There's a lot of stuff going on to make sure that the user has a carefree experience. Just for example, before you go to process your orders, it checks to make sure that your packing slip printer and shipping printer are ready. It will notify you if one isn't. Also, processing orders is completely automatic. You just click the button to refresh (automatic refreshing is available as well), then highlight the ones to process, and click 'Process Selected'. That's it--from there all the packing slips and shipping labels are printed, customers are emailed custom emails with tracking and the orders are updated in your database.

If you're using Linux or a Mac, isn't there software that you can use to emulate Windows? AlphaShipper will never be open source, but I'm very open to suggestions and will update the software if the suggestion is doable and is likely to benefit others.

AlphaShipper supports any combination of shopping cart, eBay, and Amazon orders, all in one simple, easy-to-use interface. With the click of a button, it will print out all of your packing slips and shipping labels, update tracking, update the status of each order, email customer confirmations, and more. For a full list of features, visit http://alphaShipper.com.

Post by cashman9 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:04 am

alphaShipper wrote:AlphaShipper is software for order management, general inventory management, sales/product reports, and order processing. With the click of a button, it will print out all of your packing slips, postage-paid shipping labels, update the status of the orders, and email your customers with a tracking number. It's very powerful software packed with features.

More details and a full feature list can be found at http://alphaShipper.com.

I'm considering adding OpenCart as an option in alphaShipper and would like to see who all would be interested. It could be ready in a matter of days. If you have questions, comments, or suggestions, please post them.

Thank you.

Will it sync together with OpenCart? If so,I'm interested in looking further into it.

Post by cashman9 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:10 am

Would be great if its possible to sync with QuickBooks as well perhaps and update with PayPal shipping labels?

Post by alphaShipper » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:38 am

Exporting to QuickBooks is in the works, but will take some time. It's not going to be interfacing with PayPal shipping labels. Right now, it interfaces now with Endicia's DAZzle software for USPS and directly to the user's account for UPS. Direct linking with USPS and possibly other shipping services will be in a future release.

I'll go ahead and get it to work with OpenCart. It should be ready in a couple of days.

Post by alphaShipper » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:47 am

Just wanted to update all. This will be ready tomorrow pending further testing. I decided to go ahead and add the easy order insert option. This allows you to insert an order by selecting your item from the dropdown, then choosing options based on that item:

Post by alphaShipper » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:42 am

AlphaShipper is ready for OpenCart. I'm still waiting for my post to the Extensions section to be approved.

Post by cashman9 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:42 am

Great to hear that more software support it. Quickbooks, USPS, and Fedex integration would make it a better software.

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:09 am

The Alphashipper software would have been interesting. However, it is not web-based, and worse, it is a Windows native EXE application from what I can see. I have written order exports from Opencart to CRMs in the past, even done CRON-task based synchronisations between Opencart and external systems. But seriously, I would not go for a Windows-only application. IMHO there are better alternatives.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by alphaShipper » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:57 am

JNeuhoff wrote:The Alphashipper software would have been interesting. However, it is not web-based, and worse, it is a Windows native EXE application from what I can see. I have written order exports from Opencart to CRMs in the past, even done CRON-task based synchronisations between Opencart and external systems. But seriously, I would not go for a Windows-only application. IMHO there are better alternatives.
While it may be possible to do some of the features of alphaShipper in a web-based program, it would certainly not be as simple and feature-rich for the user. With alphaShipper, you can set it to auto-import your orders from OpenCart, eBay, and Amazon. Then you can highlight all of your orders to process and click a button. Depending on how fast your printers are, in a minute or two, you've got one printer full of packing slips and the other with postage-paid labels down to the floor, all of your customers have been emailed a tracking number, and your orders have all been updated. And that's just part of the software's features....