Post by speedingorange » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Right for many reasons im going to foot the £199 ssl cert (mainly because after adding up what i would spend on hosting to move from my current host £30 a year. It would cost more in the long run.

I have double checked all the fields Hash key and Storefront ID are definitely correct cases etc.

Only other field is the transaction type which I have set to Capture atm? (have tried Auth Also throws same error) is this correct?

Just want to check all bases before I buy the Cert.

EDIT] Not sure if this is relevant but i also get a warning of broadcasting data across an insecure connection? or something along those lines as a popup. Not specific to the module but the normal on you get on any website.?

James

Post by SteveoBagins » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:05 pm

Hello,

Just in the process of applying for an online account with HSBC. We are intending on using godaddy SSL, as HSBC are adamant they can't turn it off (not really sure why they insist on it, nor was the girl I spoke to ::) ). Does anyone have any issues with Godaddy and this module / opencart?? Also can I confirm that this module works for HSBC UK customers...and is there anything else I should be aware of with regards to this module and HSBC??

Cheers in advance.

Steve

Post by SteveoBagins » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:19 pm

No? Very helpful community this is! :(

Post by speedingorange » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:21 pm

IM just about to test mine as my SSL Cert has finally been activated fully. SO we shall see if it works im not with godaddy but am HSBC uk.

Cheers
James

Post by speedingorange » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:22 pm

I Can confirm this module definitely works with UK HSBC as I have just done 2 test transactions without a problem.

HOWEVER:

I did have to change the country codes in one of the files but I am not sure if this is something I am doing wrong or otherwise I have sent Q a message and will post here if it is just me being a numpty or otherwise. :)

Post by SteveoBagins » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:04 pm

Cheers guys! Does opencart/this plugin support the visa / mastercard verify thingy okay?

Post by speedingorange » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:09 pm

Seems to on mine!

Post by SteveoBagins » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:29 pm

Cool, thanks.

Post by Qphoria » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:50 pm

speedingorange wrote: I did have to change the country codes in one of the files but I am not sure if this is something I am doing wrong or otherwise I have sent Q a message and will post here if it is just me being a numpty or otherwise. :)
This has been fixed since then. Thanks

Administrator

Post by SteveoBagins » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:50 pm

When I click the continue button that takes me to http://dafcdirect.com/index.php?route=checkout/confirm (as reg user) or http://dafcdirect.com/index.php?route=c ... est_step_3 (as a guest), I get a blank page, is this because I haven't got the SSL in place yet, or is there another problem (missing pre-requisits).

Post by speedingorange » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Without SSL it should all work 100%

not sure what may be causing this have you entered your config info?

Post by Qphoria » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:53 pm

SteveoBagins wrote:When I click the continue button that takes me to http://dafcdirect.com/index.php?route=checkout/confirm (as reg user) or http://dafcdirect.com/index.php?route=c ... est_step_3 (as a guest), I get a blank page, is this because I haven't got the SSL in place yet, or is there another problem (missing pre-requisits).
Any errors in the system log? Got a link?

Administrator

Post by yorkshireram » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:21 pm

For those that got this working, did you need to change any other parts of the code etc? After calling HSBC, they can create the orderhash from the submitted fields and it matches theirs - but the orderhash generated at my end doesn't match - so there must be an issue with either a) the generateHash script or b) a wrong order hash key (which we've checked numerous times already!)

This should be a 5 minute job but yet, seems like a complete and utter farce!

Post by SteveoBagins » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Getting "The transaction failed because of invalid input data." Any idea what would cause this?? Everything seems to be configured correctly including SSL.

Post by ultraspoon » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:09 pm

Getting "The transaction failed because of invalid input data." Any idea what would cause this?? Everything seems to be configured correctly including SSL.

I got that error, you need to let HSBC know that your site is now live, then they will pass it to 3D-secure, (well that's who they passed it too for me), they will then check everything is ok, then HSBC will place it in live mode.

My module is now in live mode, but when I process a payment it forwards me to the HSBC site to confirm and ping's back to my site and gives no errors, but the payment does not process.

Im gonna try an look in the error logs.

Post by ultraspoon » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:53 pm

Any idea on these errors?

2010-12-05 16:14:55 - PHP Warning: mail() [<a href='function.mail'>function.mail</a>]: "sendmail_from" not set in php.ini or custom "From:" header missing in \newsite\catalog\controller\payment\hsbc_api.php on line 148

2010-12-05 16:14:56 - PHP Warning: mail() [<a href='function.mail'>function.mail</a>]: "sendmail_from" not set in php.ini or custom "From:" header missing in newsite\catalog\controller\payment\hsbc_api.php on line 213

2010-12-06 10:38:23 - PHP Warning: mail() [<a href='function.mail'>function.mail</a>]: "sendmail_from" not set in php.ini or custom "From:" header missing in \catalog\controller\payment\hsbc_api.php on line 148

2010-12-06 10:39:22 - PHP Warning: mail() [<a href='function.mail'>function.mail</a>]: "sendmail_from" not set in php.ini or custom "From:" header missing in \catalog\controller\payment\hsbc_api.php on line 213

2010-12-06 10:46:50 - PHP Warning: mail() [<a href='function.mail'>function.mail</a>]: "sendmail_from" not set in php.ini or custom "From:" header missing inhtdocs\newsite\catalog\controller\payment\hsbc_api.php on line 148

2010-12-06 10:46:59 - PHP Warning: mail() [<a href='function.mail'>function.mail</a>]: "sendmail_from" not set in php.ini or custom "From:" header missing in catalog\controller\payment\hsbc_api.php on line 213

Post by Qphoria » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:31 am

That error is for the debug mail that gets set. It seems your host doesn't have a default "sendmail_from" setup.

You can add it to your php.ini file in the root of your store.

add this to the bottom of that file:

sendmail_from= webmaster@MyWebSite.com

change that email to your email address

Administrator

Post by ultraspoon » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:03 am

Realised that I installed the wrong module, and that I needed CPI, how stupid am I.

I get this error now when trying to complete a payment.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mcrypt_module_open() in \catalog\controller\payment\hsbc_cpi_orderHash.php on line 52

Double checked my settings, all seem to be correct.

ha-ha nothing ever works for me first time.

Thank you.

Post by Qphoria » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:33 am

mcrypt is a php extension that cpi requires to be installed for the hash method. You should be able to ask your host to enable it for you.

Administrator

Post by speedimpex » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:39 am

Hi there

I'm looking at all the posts to do with HSBC's CPI solution. I know a lot of the submissions to this forum are now quite old, so I'm not sure if I need to start a new one. But anyway here goes! We're on version 1.4.9.5 of Opencart.
We have our merchant account with HSBC and with that we are also getting the virtual terminal and everything from them. I have loads of documentation from them that explains how/what to install for CPI and API. I'm thinking CPI at the moment, because we don't want to be holding any client's card details. That's what I understand the difference to be between CPI and API. If we use CPI then at the point the user wants to put their card details in it takes them to an HSBC page, rather than one of our website pages.
I saw someones's submission saying that HSBC insist on SSL certification (even though it's not required for CPI), and this is still the case. But then another submissing said that Opencart no longer supports shared SSL certification. Our domain host offers shared SLL certification with them, so that we don't have to buy our own.
But can someone please tell me what I need to do? Do I need to buy an SSL certificate?
How do I get the payment module (secure-epayments - I believe this is what it is, please can someone tell me if it's one of the other payment modules already in the Opencart software.) set up on Opencart so that we can take payments. I've seen a CPI and an API module that we can buy as an extension. Do I need to do this?
Apologies if a lot of what I'm asking has already been asked, but we're at a really critical stage of getting our website ready to launch now. So any help/tips etc would be most welcome. I feel like I'm fumbing in the dark!!!
Thanks, Gill