Just edit this in the header to change the slides speed:

Code: Select all

pause:8000
Glad you got it working now :)

10% Discount on all Shared and Reseller Hosting Packages at Vidahost.com

Discount Code: DISCOUNT10

Location - UK

Post by webvet » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:56 am

Thanks for this, I had been tinkering on something similar from a different js script and just couldn't get it working.

Yours has slotted in without any problems and working great on my xampp test-site... Just have to make the changes in the live site and start designing some snazzy images!

Thanks again

Genuine, Honest Opencart Support @ http://webvetservices.com

Location - Shropshire, UK

Post by Chrissy Poo » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:25 am

webvet wrote:Thanks for this, I had been tinkering on something similar from a different js script and just couldn't get it working.

Yours has slotted in without any problems and working great on my xampp test-site... Just have to make the changes in the live site and start designing some snazzy images!

Thanks again
Glad to hear it, enjoy :)

Location - UK

Post by ulyssesnz » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:10 am

Is there a theme switcher module that is available for OpenCart that allows you to associate a different color scheme based on categories? I am setting up a children's clothing store and would like to automatically switch between a blue and a pink theme based on Boys or Girls clothes category chosen. I keep seeing the Theme Switcher drop down on many people selling OpenCart themes that should do the trick but is it available for download anywhere?

Post by Maansy » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:28 pm

ulyssesnz wrote:Is there a theme switcher module that is available for OpenCart that allows you to associate a different color scheme based on categories? I am setting up a children's clothing store and would like to automatically switch between a blue and a pink theme based on Boys or Girls clothes category chosen. I keep seeing the Theme Switcher drop down on many people selling OpenCart themes that should do the trick but is it available for download anywhere?
this is what i did:
i clicked search
i typed "Theme Switcher"
i got this:
http://www.google.com/search?q=theme+sw ... encart.com
i looked into the few resualts, then i found:
OpenCart Community • View topic - [MODULE] - Theme Switcher
then clicked it. BINGO

and lets not hi-jack this thread :)

ALL Templates :: 1.5.1+ Templates :: 50%-75% PRICE DROP ONLY at OpencartStuff.com

Post by cmebd » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:24 pm

ulyssesnz wrote:Is there a theme switcher module that is available for OpenCart that allows you to associate a different color scheme based on categories? I am setting up a children's clothing store and would like to automatically switch between a blue and a pink theme based on Boys or Girls clothes category chosen. I keep seeing the Theme Switcher drop down on many people selling OpenCart themes that should do the trick but is it available for download anywhere?
There is a free module "Multiple Template System" that allows selection of Category and/or Product templates
here

HTH

A stupid question is the one you -don't- ask.........(Anon)

)C1.5.0.1 (IN devel)
OC V1.4.9.5
OC V1.4.9.2
OC V1.4.7
OC V1.3.4

Location - Tasmania, Australia

Post by InfiniteDezigns » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:58 am

This didn't even work for me. Must not work in 1.4.9.

Before someone ask:

http://www.dyelyfe.com/Store

Post by Chrissy Poo » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:26 am

InfiniteDezigns wrote:This didn't even work for me. Must not work in 1.4.9.

Before someone ask:

http://www.dyelyfe.com/Store
Works fine with 1.4.9 you must have missed something out.

Location - UK

Post by Adrian666 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:53 am

im running the latest 1.4.9.1 - and cant get the slider to run... the css file is working as the space has been made but the script is not running, the images are all slide1.png, slide2.png, slide3.png and nothing. Should i have any special file permissions on the files i update?

not to sure how to fix this..

Post by modio » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:59 am

Hello
I am having the same problem... I just installed the Tronics theme in my website, and I am not able to see the slide show.. Check http://kamuk.net/

If I check other sites like stylemyapple it is working... so is not something related to the browser...

I am using version 1.4.9.1 and checked all the places where it should be ... the header.tpl the stylesheet.css and the home.tpl

Any ideas??

Mauricio
Costa Rica

Post by modio » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:04 pm

I just upload a text of the description of the site... the Welcome message...

and now is working.... really estrange....

Post by keiron1992 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:04 am

modio wrote:Hello
I am having the same problem... I just installed the Tronics theme in my website, and I am not able to see the slide show.. Check http://kamuk.net/

If I check other sites like stylemyapple it is working... so is not something related to the browser...

I am using version 1.4.9.1 and checked all the places where it should be ... the header.tpl the stylesheet.css and the home.tpl

Any ideas??

Mauricio
Costa Rica
I'm getting exactly the same. This mod looks fantastic shame I cant get it to work. Using the same version. Help please?

:D

Thanks guys & girls

Location - Birmingham, West Midlands, Uk

Post by gmoussa73 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:13 am

unbelievably excellent mod i have to say.....am on v 1491 and worked like a charm but with one problem....the slide appears in the middle of the page at home position above the welcome box...on the left side i have the dropdown menu...when i place the pointer on the drop menu which pops up a sub menu to the right of the box.....the menu appears behind the slideshow...slideshow is blocking the view of the sub menu....any solution???????
loved the mod......millions of thanx :)

Post by keiron1992 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:42 am

modio wrote:I just upload a text of the description of the site... the Welcome message...

and now is working.... really estrange....
Can you explain what you mena by this please I'm a little confused and REALLY want to get this mod working :(

Post by gmoussa73 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:29 am

ok..
on the left i have a pop up menu model , right next to it comes the slideshow(to the right of the pop up menu and adjacent to it).....................ok, now...when i hover the pointer over to the pop up menu it pops up a sub menu to the right of the box where the slideshow is placed......
problem is: the pop up menu is showing behind the slideshow,the slideshow is covering the pop up menu.....you cannot read the contents of the menu because it is appearing behind the slideshow.....slideshow as a layer is above the layer of the pop up menu.....
now you say that i might change the place of the pop up menu module but the place as it is now is the right place of it in a shop layout....any other place would be wrong for it and the place of the slideshow is also at the same right position as it is now.....so i need a solution to show the pop up menu above the slideshow layer.
hope i made my problem clear now?
any solution for that???

Post by Maansy » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:54 am

ALL Templates :: 1.5.1+ Templates :: 50%-75% PRICE DROP ONLY at OpencartStuff.com

Post by gmoussa73 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:01 pm

thanx man it worked , i changed the z- index value and put the slideshow to a minus value and it worked.....thanx a million ...really thanx :)

Post by keiron1992 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:05 pm

I'm still having problems in 1.4.9.1 any help please? the css shows it should be working but its simply not appearing theres just a blank space where it should be :(

Post by webvet » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:55 am

@Keiron1992
Can you provide a link to your site?

I have it running fine on v1.4.8b and on localhost with v1.4.9.2

I'm sure it can be fixed, its a great little mod!

Genuine, Honest Opencart Support @ http://webvetservices.com

Location - Shropshire, UK

Post by Maansy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:30 am

If you don't have a welcome massage, try to test this by write anything in the welcome and see if it helps.