Post by ifone_developer » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:52 pm

Hi Guyzz,
Thanx a lot for ur code. Actually i was in need to create a wishlist for my shopping cart. U guyz helped me at right time.
But still there is a problem. Lets assume i add 5 products to my wishlist. And i wanna add juz 2 products(of my choice) to the cart page , things are not working out. If i select 2 products , only 1 product is added to the cart( that product is the one which i added to wishlist at last )
Cud anyone please help me in getting this stuff correct??? Any ideas???

Post by thowzif » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:18 pm

Could someone please give a clear instruction to install this wishlist module because im confused with all the paths.

Location - France

Post by thowzif » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:50 pm

It is returning me a blank "my wish list" page when i add a product by clicking "Add to wishlist" from the product page.
Please someone helpout...

Location - France

Post by jones » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:01 pm

wishlist build in v1.5.0 ?

Post by hellsmash » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:57 am

Hello everyone i have created such extension and i sale it on my site. Here is link for it http://stscript.info/wishlist-opencart . The script is installed in my shop you can test it. If someone have questions to write me a Private Message.

From and To Opencart Data Migration services | XML/CSV/XLS/TXT to Opencart data entry service | Opencart Update | Viste Bulgaria

Post by Miguelito » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:33 am

Has anyone developed this further on so that the wish list could be printed or emailed?

The Finnish OpenCart Forum
"Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand."

Post by woutervddn » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:23 pm

hey guys, I love this.. It worked out of the box.. 1 problem though.. Since we have multiple languages in my country it appears that the script just adds the same shirt in 2 languages.. any idea about how to resolve this?

thx

Wouter

Post by woutervddn » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:51 pm

fixed it by changing:

Code: Select all

public function getWishLists($customer_id) {
		$query = $this->db->query("SELECT pd.name, p.product_id, p.image, p.model, p.price, p.tax_class_id FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "wishlist w LEFT JOIN " . DB_PREFIX . "product p ON (w.product_id = p.product_id) LEFT JOIN " . DB_PREFIX . "product_description pd ON (p.product_id = pd.product_id) WHERE w.customer_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' and pd.name !=''");	

return $query->rows;
	}
to:

public function getWishLists($customer_id) {
		$query = $this->db->query("SELECT pd.name, p.product_id, p.image, p.model, p.price, p.tax_class_id FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "wishlist w LEFT JOIN " . DB_PREFIX . "product p ON (w.product_id = p.product_id) LEFT JOIN " . DB_PREFIX . "product_description pd ON (p.product_id = pd.product_id) WHERE w.customer_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' AND pd.language_id = '" . (int)$this->config->get('config_language_id') . "' and pd.name !=''");	

return $query->rows;
	}
many thanks for this script! really love it! Now I only need to get the € sign to show instead of € Ideas anyone?

grts

Wouter

Post by scanreg » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:17 pm

wishlist link above seems to be down

Post by woutervddn » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:26 pm

that link did work this morning.. though..

Post by juhaszjozsef » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:24 am

Hi guys!

Thank you for the script! It took me a while to adjust it to my needs, but it was a good scratch to start from!
Works great!
Now I need to develop a kind of 'admin' part for it... to check what is really desired by the customers, maybe inform them about price updates and so on...

Post by woutervddn » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:58 pm

did you manage to get it working without errors? I keep getting:

Notice: Undefined index: product_id in ...\***\catalog\controller\account\wish_list.php on line 29
Notice: Undefined index: success in ...\***\catalog\controller\account\wish_list.php on line 56

I've looked at the code but I can't seem to find a solution though.. :s

Post by Roymj » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:06 pm

Hi
I have installed the above mentioned codes. But im getting this error :

Fatal error: Call to a member function http() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\opencart\catalog\controller\account\wish_list.php on line 33
Controller part :

if ($this->customer->isLogged() && @$this->request->get['product_id']) {			

if($this->model_account_wish_list->addProductWishList($this->customer->getId(), $this->request->get['product_id']))
			{
				$this->session->data['success'] = $this->language->get('text_success');
			}
			[b][color=#FF0000]$this->redirect($this->url->http('account/wish_list'));[/color][/b]
		}
Can anyone figure out.. Im new to this opencart framework and this mit be a very silly problem..

http://itzmeroymj.wordpress.com/

Post by cases4u » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:26 am

On the product page

Can this be done by not redirecting to the wishlist within my account and just state success message on product page when added.

Thanks