Post by Qphoria » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:03 am

would need a link

Administrator

Post by Johnathan » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:43 pm

Brook wrote:For some reason the $ amount that was charged to the customer via PayPal was $138.56 not $137.74 (the OpenCart order total). Should the customer be charged the same $ amount in PayPal that was recorded in OpenCart?

When I log into PayPal to look at the transaction I see that the customer was charged $138.56.
What is going on? Why would PayPal not be charged the same dollar amount $137.74 that was recorded in OpenCart
It could be the same issue I was having on page 3 of this thread.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by Solarxp » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:36 am

I'm having a problem with PayPal standard - it only takes the cost of the goods sold and not the postage/shipping amount. Everything is showing up correctly on the OpenCart checkout/order.

I'm obviously missing something somewhere so any help would be appreciated.

Post by Qphoria » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:13 pm

Solarxp wrote:I'm having a problem with PayPal standard - it only takes the cost of the goods sold and not the postage/shipping amount. Everything is showing up correctly on the OpenCart checkout/order.

I'm obviously missing something somewhere so any help would be appreciated.
And without a link it is a complete waste of a post

Administrator

Post by Xsecrets » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:44 am

there is a bug in admin/model/localisation/geo_zone.php

the deleteGeoZone function.

Code: Select all

public function deleteGeoZone($geo_zone_id) {
        $this->db->query("DELETE FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "geo_zone WHERE geo_zone_id = '" . (int)$geo_zone_id . "'");
        $this->db->query("DELETE FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "zone_to_geo_zone WHERE zone_id = '" . (int)$geo_zone_id . "'");

$this->cache->delete('geo_zone');
    } 
should be

$this->db->query("DELETE FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "geo_zone WHERE geo_zone_id = '" . (int)$geo_zone_id . "'");
        $this->db->query("DELETE FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "zone_to_geo_zone WHERE geo_zone_id = '" . (int)$geo_zone_id . "'");

} 
in the second delete you are matching on zone_id instead of geo_zone_id and this leave extraneous crap in the zone_to_geo_zone table after you delete a geo zone.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by Qphoria » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:22 am

Xsecrets wrote:there is a bug in admin/model/localisation/geo_zone.php

$this->db->query("DELETE FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "zone_to_geo_zone WHERE zone_id = '" . (int)$geo_zone_id . "'");

} 
should be

$this->db->query("DELETE FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "zone_to_geo_zone WHERE geo_zone_id = '" . (int)$geo_zone_id . "'");

} 
in the second delete you are matching on zone_id instead of geo_zone_id and this leave extraneous crap in the zone_to_geo_zone table after you delete a geo zone.
Wow nice find. That hasn't changed since like 1.0

Administrator

Post by JAY6390 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:25 am

wow, that's scary! :P I guess it doesn't get used much eh? Nicely spotted!

Guru Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by Xsecrets » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:40 am

yeah I'm working on a tax lookup mod for a client and all the extra data in the table was confusing me so I had to go figure out where it was coming from.

Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by csleepg » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:16 am

Hi,
I notice when SEO is enabled, if you have categories / information link and etc with a symbol "&" as shown in picture. All the information will become blank when click on the link.
aa.jpg

aa.jpg (102.23 KiB) Viewed 6260 times

Post by suryavikas » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:36 am

Hello,

Thanks for providing this newer version, it works great But I found out an issue with PNG conversion

This feature works great with Smaller image but when we scale the image to the size of 500X500 the background transparency goes off.

A simple fix to this issue is adding these lines

imagealphablending($this->image, true); // setting alpha blending on
imagesavealpha($this->image, true); // save alphablending setting (important)  
in system/library/image.php look for the function save and replace the png else if with this one

elseif($extension == ‘png’) {
imagealphablending($this->image, true); // setting alpha blending on
imagesavealpha($this->image, true); // save alphablending setting (important)
imagepng($this->image, $file, 0);
} 
And thats all we need to do.

Cheers
Surya

Post by polojones » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:17 am

Version 1.4.9.1
Clean install

Today two different installs have had problems arise;

When logging in, the details are correct but upon logging in I am faced once again with the login page.
When using erroneous details, an error message appears.
When using correct details, the login page re-loads itself instead of going in to the admin control panel.

And

When shopping, items will add to the cart, but when viewing basket or checkout, the shopping cart is empty.

Additionally, one of the websites has somehow looked to have corrupted itself. None of the pictures display.

One has SSL and the other does not have SSL.

I am stuck with what to look for. I believe it has something to do with sessions but where to begin?
Additionally, this logging in problem happened yesterday too but fixed itself without any action from me.

Post by i2Paq » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:33 am

Qphoria wrote:
Xsecrets wrote:there is a bug in admin/model/localisation/geo_zone.php

} 
should be

} 
Wow nice find. That hasn't changed since like 1.0
That deserves a reward!! :drunk:

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by Brook » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:38 am

I have Opencart v149.1 installed

Saw the following message in my Admin Error Log, does anyone know what this error message means, how do I fix the error?

2010-10-06 19:13:31 - PHP Warning:  fopen(/homepages/15/d244334450/htdocs/websites/prod_region/retail/oc149_shopcelebrity/system/cache/cache.category.129.1.0.1286396010) [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/15/d244334450/htdocs/websites/prod_region/retail/oc149_shopcelebrity/system/library/cache.php on line 26
2010-10-06 19:13:31 - PHP Warning:  filesize() [<a href='function.filesize'>function.filesize</a>]: stat failed for /homepages/15/d244334450/htdocs/websites/prod_region/retail/oc149_shopcelebrity/system/cache/cache.category.129.1.0.1286396010 in /homepages/15/d244334450/htdocs/websites/prod_region/retail/oc149_shopcelebrity/system/library/cache.php on line 27
2010-10-06 19:13:31 - PHP Warning:  fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /homepages/15/d244334450/htdocs/websites/prod_region/retail/oc149_shopcelebrity/system/library/cache.php on line 27
2010-10-06 19:13:31 - PHP Warning:  fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /homepages/15/d244334450/htdocs/websites/prod_region/retail/oc149_shopcelebrity/system/library/cache.php on line 29

Post by Xenn » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:45 am

USPS shipping extension does not show the estimated delivery times as detailed here:
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 36&p=67109

USPS shipping extension also does not allow for weight of over 70 LB to be calculated (even if spread across multiple packages) as detailed here:
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=20926

Post by g0606e » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:22 am

Everyone,

We have enjoyed using opencart to learn about online shopping carts. As we are testing, we have found something unusual as it concerns the checkout process. We currently are using the authorize.net AIM feature with version 1.4.9.1 of opencart. When "USE SSL" is set to "NO", everything works great without any problems. However, as soon as USE SSL is set to YES, then we run into problems. The link re-direction works great and the server correctly switches over to HTTPS, however the checkout process hangs on the final confirmation step when the credit card info has been asked for. In the first case when I look at my authorize.net account, the transaction has processed correctly. In the second case, authorize.net does not even get the transaction.

The server is a centos linux box running cpanel. We have root access to the server and there is nothing else currently installed on the server other than open cart.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
George

George Eivaz
http://www.nuggetbuy.com/

Post by g0606e » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:51 am

Everyone,

We have enjoyed using opencart to learn about online shopping carts. As we are testing, we have found something unusual as it concerns the checkout process. We currently are using the authorize.net AIM feature with version 1.4.9.1 of opencart. When "USE SSL" is set to "NO", everything works great without any problems. However, as soon as USE SSL is set to YES, then we run into problems. The link re-direction works great and the server correctly switches over to HTTPS, however the checkout process hangs on the final confirmation step when the credit card info has been asked for. In the first case when I look at my authorize.net account, the transaction has processed correctly. In the second case, authorize.net does not even get the transaction.

Here is what I see in the error log...................

2010-10-07 2:46:33 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: order_id in /home/steph/public_html/catalog/controller/payment/authorizenet_aim.php on line 63
2010-10-07 2:46:33 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: cc_number in /home/steph/public_html/catalog/controller/payment/authorizenet_aim.php on line 90
2010-10-07 2:46:33 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: cc_expire_date_month in /home/steph/public_html/catalog/controller/payment/authorizenet_aim.php on line 91
2010-10-07 2:46:33 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: cc_expire_date_year in /home/steph/public_html/catalog/controller/payment/authorizenet_aim.php on line 91
2010-10-07 2:46:33 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: cc_cvv2 in /home/steph/public_html/catalog/controller/payment/authorizenet_aim.php on line 92

The server is a centos linux box running cpanel. We have root access to the server and there is nothing else currently installed on the server other than open cart.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
George Eivaz
Last edited by g0606e on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

George Eivaz
http://www.nuggetbuy.com/

Post by mondy » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:59 am

Qphoria wrote:Yea thats right

Current Active Bugs + Fixes:
- BUG: Deleting orders throws error "Notice: Undefined index: subtract" [FIX]
- BUG: Email address fields do not support "-" dash characters. [FIX]
- BUG: Guest Checkout adds store tax even when from a non-taxable address [FIX]
- BUG: Images with uppercase extensions don't resize properly [FIX]
- BUG: CSRF vulnerability in 1.4.8, 1.4.9, and 1.4.9.1 [FIX]
- BUG: Geo Zones not deleting properly [FIX]
b"h

HI,
Q, can you clarify please:

a.) Is this bugs list for OC 1.4.9.1 is upadtaed ?
b.) is the OC 1.4.9.1 file included all this bug fixing ?

Thanks in advance,
and thanks for all OpenCart developers.

Mo.

Post by jefrey1983 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:04 pm

image align in welcome store admin buggy doesn't add br or align properly

Post by Xsecrets » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:04 am

mondy wrote:
Qphoria wrote:Yea thats right

Current Active Bugs + Fixes:
- BUG: Deleting orders throws error "Notice: Undefined index: subtract" [FIX]
- BUG: Email address fields do not support "-" dash characters. [FIX]
- BUG: Guest Checkout adds store tax even when from a non-taxable address [FIX]
- BUG: Images with uppercase extensions don't resize properly [FIX]
- BUG: CSRF vulnerability in 1.4.8, 1.4.9, and 1.4.9.1 [FIX]
- BUG: Geo Zones not deleting properly [FIX]
b"h

HI,
Q, can you clarify please:

a.) Is this bugs list for OC 1.4.9.1 is upadtaed ?
b.) is the OC 1.4.9.1 file included all this bug fixing ?

Thanks in advance,
and thanks for all OpenCart developers.

Mo.
no those are a list of known bugs in 1.4.9.1 and links to the fixes that you will have to apply yourself.

Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by jefrey1983 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:05 am

I applied all the fixes but does not resolve the bug i encountered, probably not related to the fixes / new glitch/bug ???