Post by modio » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:18 am

Hello

I just finished installation, and I was receiving the error related to the Magic Quotes. When I checked the php.ini it was in off....

The rest of the installation was fine.. and I thing that I fill the information for the database in a good way...

Now that I try to get to the /admin page in http://www.kamuk.net/admin/ I get the following error:

Warning: require_once(\boswinfs05\home\users\web\b803\whl.modio\kamuk/system/startup.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in \\boswinfs05\home\users\web\b803\whl.modio\kamuk\admin\index.php on line 15

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '\boswinfs05\home\users\web\b803\whl.modio\kamuk/system/startup.php' (include_path='.;c:\php\5\pear') in \\boswinfs05\home\users\web\b803\whl.modio\kamuk\admin\index.php on line 15

Any ideas in terms of what is the problem??

Thanks

Mauricio
Costa Rica

Post by Miguelito » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm

Check that you have that file boswinfs05\home\users\web\b803\whl.modio\kamuk/system/startup.php and that you have installed PHP pear package. Do you have a Windows server?

The Finnish OpenCart Forum
"Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand."

Post by modio » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:28 am

Hello

I just checked and the startup.php is there.

I am using a Windows server, using the webhosting service by Webhost4life.com

Any more imputs??

Mauricio

Post by Miguelito » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:09 am

OK. Check your config.php and /admin/config.php that there's correct definitions for home directory, image directory etc.

Does your webhotel provider offer PHP pear as standard?

The Finnish OpenCart Forum
"Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand."

Post by modio » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:06 am

Miguel

Seems that the first problem was because of the .htaccess file that aparently was not in the main folder. I just upload it again and now I am receiving another error message...

It says IISPasword The page cannot be displayed.

Pear is provided by the company where I have the hosting..

Any other ideas?

Post by modio » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:16 am

OK, after re installing the whole thing again, I just discovered that the IISPasword Error that I was receiving is because some conflict with the .htaccess

I was trying to get to the main page of the site to start the setup again, and was receiving the IISPasword, but then I decided to do something... I just renamed the .htaccess to let say remove the file from there, and Now I can see the first page of the install session....

Since I was receiving the other error, where some files are not found, because the .htaccess was not there... I think that I have some estrange problem here ....

If .htaccess is not there.. I don't receive the IISPasword Error, but I get the problem with the files after I set all the parameters of the first install run...

If .htaccess is there... I have the IISPasword Error... even if I haven't do anything of the first install...

Any idea?