Post by GranParfums » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:35 pm

Good and in advance thank you for whoever answers me, I'm trying to update my opencart 2.0.1.2 to 3.0.2.0,
In the end, I uploaded the update files using the config.php and admin / config.php all right up there, even in my opencart control panel it tells me that the installation folder is there and has to be deleted.
The thing is that when I access www.misitio.cl/install I get an error 500, well after this I went to my install folder and opened error_log and the following error is repeated [10-Aug-2018 01:17: 59 America / New_York] PHP Fatal error: call the undefined function start () in /home/mysite/public_html/install/index.php on line 37.
After this I went to /home/mysite/public_html/install/index.php and went to line 37 and the only thing that comes out is the following: start ('install');
I wish someone could guide me in what is the error and some solution, Thanks :-X ::) :( :'( :choke:

Post by straightlight » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:18 am

Posting in wrong forum section. Using an installed extension.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by GranParfums » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:27 am

Sorry, I did not understand, I did not understand, I posted in the wrong place?

Post by straightlight » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:23 am

Yes, posted in the Foro Espagnol section but your enquiry is in English. Forum rules. Please notice the forum breadcrumb links at the top of the forum before creating a new topic.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON