Post by blacy » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:58 am

Hello,

I have an existing website selling retail and wholesale hair products. Most of my wholesale customers resell my products... I need a way for my wholesalers to provide me the "SHIP FROM" and "SHIP TO" addresses in addition to the billing info during checkout. The Email order confirmation sent to the customer and to the site owner needs to reflect "SHIP FROM" and "SHIP TO" address. I realize this will most likely require some customization to several core files; I'd like for this to be a vQmod of possible.

I need this done fairly quickly... If this seems doable, please give me a cost and time estimate. If you need to see the website, send me a PM. Version 1.5.5.1

Regards,
Bill

Location - Kentucky

Post by ecgod.com » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:47 pm

Hello,

This is Robert in ECGOD Development Center.
We have worked on opencart for 3 years.
We could help to make this extension.
The quote for this is $180, and we could complete it in 1~2 days.
Also, do you want to display the "SHIP TO" and "SHIP FROM" info in the admin site, or just want to display them in the email?

You could email me:
ecgod.sale@gmail.com
sale@ecgod.com

Regards,
Robert
blacy wrote:Hello,

I have an existing website selling retail and wholesale hair products. Most of my wholesale customers resell my products... I need a way for my wholesalers to provide me the "SHIP FROM" and "SHIP TO" addresses in addition to the billing info during checkout. The Email order confirmation sent to the customer and to the site owner needs to reflect "SHIP FROM" and "SHIP TO" address. I realize this will most likely require some customization to several core files; I'd like for this to be a vQmod of possible.

I need this done fairly quickly... If this seems doable, please give me a cost and time estimate. If you need to see the website, send me a PM. Version 1.5.5.1

Regards,
Bill

Please click here to donate us if my solutions help.
ECGOD Development Center
http://www.ecgod.com
sale@ecgod.com
Robert