Post by phonepartsusa » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:21 am

I am looking to purchase fishbowl inventory and integrate my opencart, ebay and amazon with it.

Any services available for this customization?

Post by dlhinkley » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:29 am

phonepartsusa,

Our EZ Connector (http://fishbowlezconnector.com) connects to Amazaon, eBay and over 30 other carts. Your's is the first intrest we've received in Opencart. Contact our sales staff at (208) 424-0572 or sales@dhitconsulting.com and we can let you know what it will take to make it happen.

Duane
Senior Developer
DH Consulting

Post by phonepartsusa » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:15 pm

The orders need to be pulled on demand or automatic and all the functions of Fishbowl Inventory need to work with the 3 marketplaces.

Here is the Fishbowl Inventory API:

http://www.fishbowlinventory.com/develo ... work/tools

Ebay and Amazon both have API. Opencart does not have API. Orders must be pulled from Opencart using http://jsonrpcphp.org/

Post by Sleaddventures » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:42 am

We hired DH Consulting nine months ago to implement their EZ Connector software to import orders from our shopping cart into Fishbowl Inventory. Nine months later, EZ Connector is still not fully operational, and DH Consulting has refused to work with us any longer. I called them several times a week for the first four months and sent dozens of emails, we received nothing but empty promises and evasiveness. We have worked with their VP of Sales and Marketing, Gary Welch, Tracy Peterson, Project Coordinator, Tammy Easton, technical support and even Duane Hinkley the president and senior developer. All of these individuals have made promises to us that were never kept, refused to take responsibility for the bugs and lack of functionality in the EZ Connector software and routinely exhibit a gross disinterest in resolving the issues we are experiencing. Reading between the lines I would guess that they have larger customers and projects to work on and no interest in treating their smaller customers with any semblance of good customer service.

I’m sure we’ve all seen bad apples in development, but I have never seen such deplorable service from a company. We called Fishbowl inventory and found that other companies have had similar experiences; DH Consulting has since been removed from their list of recommended vendors. Do not go anywhere near this company.

Jachin Scott
VP Operations | ZipLineGear.com

review, feedback, dh consulting, ez connector, scam, fishbowl

Post by dubshop » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:43 pm

Hi,

We are currently working on a fishbowl integration to opencart for an Australian customer. Why don't you get in touch via email: opencart@wwwshop.com.au.

Regards,

Mark