Post by begintostart » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:23 am

Quite some time ago I had a custom extension created to allow customers to buy Store Credit. It was the precursor to the "Store Credit" extension offered here at Opencart.com now. Though my extension is for Opencart version 1.5.1.2 which I still use.

It does not seem to credit the Store Credit that has been purchased using PayPal Standard as the payment method. In other words; after a customer successfully pays for their Store Credit using PayPal Standard and is forwarded back to my website from PayPal, the Store Credit is never actually added to the customer's account. The checkout process seems to work fine and the IPN confirmation is even received from PayPal but the Store Credit is never credited.

I could really use some help fixing this extension. I don't mind paying. I just need an estimate from anyone willing to help before hand.

Let me know if you'd like to have a look at the extension and I'll send it via email or whatever method you prefer.

My website is: http://www.iggybank.com/testing/. It's a fresh copy of Opencart 1.5.1.2 with only VQMod and the custom Store Credit extension installed.

:)
Last edited by begintostart on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by tri1976 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:54 am

I have pm you. Please let me know if you don't receive it or you can contact me at trile7 at gmail dot com

email: trile7 at gmail dot com
Checkout My Extensions

Post by begintostart » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:07 am

@ tri1976

PM and email have been sent.