Post by tvieira24 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:38 pm

I need help with my SEO URL issue.

The original SEO URL mod isn't working on our website. I've built a few other Opencart sites and it works fine on those, this is the first I've built on our new VPS.

Mod_rewrite is enabled in the server, our .htaccess file and in the Admin Settings in the back end. I have about 3 SEO URL mods installed and all of them populate the SEO info into the back end, the website is just having trouble changing them over. The problem is a bit inconsistent, the first level categories get changed over to the new keywords but child categories, products & manufacturers do not.

Shoot me a PM with a general quote on how much something like this would cost to fix if you're able to fix it. I can confirm that this is setup correctly. This problem will require trouble shooting.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:04 am

Post by slimx » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:23 am

probably a good idea to state whether you are using "UNix" or Windows server.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:14 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests