Post by Khal » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:06 pm

I am not sure if my site has been hacked, or a simple error on my part when I changed the database password, but now my site will not allow me to login.

I have asked my hosts to restore my site to a version yesterday when it was working, but it is still giving the same errors:

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_X_FORWARDED_PROTO in /home/khaleeji/public_html/config.php on line 2

etc

They said there is nothing more they can do. I find it strange that a restore has not been able to resolve the issue. They are adamant that the restore worked correctly.

Please let me know if you are willing to look into this for me and I will provide more details and links.

Thanks
Last edited by Khal on Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Location - Teesside, UK

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:11 pm

Feel free to email us: info@antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by gokaydemir86 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:21 pm

Hi Khal,
I sent you a private message. Check your inbox pls :)
Kind regards.

About me: https://gokaydemir.com
E-mail me: info@gokaydemir.com
Whatsapp me (recommended ;) ) : https://api.whatsapp.com/send/?phone=90 ... p_absent=0

Post by SethRogers23 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:38 pm

Hey,

Hope you are doing well, I would love to assist you.

If the position is still vacant, please connect.

Email - seth@cisinlabs.com
Skype - cis.seth

Thanks
Seth

Professional OpenCart Developer
Skype - cis.seth

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:15 pm

Khal wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:06 pm
I am not sure if my site has been hacked, or a simple error on my part when I changed the database password, but now my site will not allow me to login.

I have asked my hosts to restore my site to a version yesterday when it was working, but it is still giving the same errors:

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_X_FORWARDED_PROTO in /home/khaleeji/public_html/config.php on line 2

etc

They said there is nothing more they can do. I find it strange that a restore has not been able to resolve the issue. They are adamant that the restore worked correctly.

Please let me know if you are willing to look into this for me and I will provide more details and links.

Thanks
I see this is solved. What was the cause?

Opencart Hosting Plans, Domain Registration, Microsoft and Google Email and More
Visit our website for great deals and most importantly, fast and friendly support - www.evolvewebhost.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by Khal » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:28 pm

The hosting had not restored the website fully- they only did a files and database restore. They were adamant that it was an error on my part but eventually suggested a full website restore, which fixed the issue.

So incompetent hosting company.

Location - Teesside, UK

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:04 am

Khal wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:28 pm
The hosting had not restored the website fully- they only did a files and database restore. They were adamant that it was an error on my part but eventually suggested a full website restore, which fixed the issue.

So incompetent hosting company.
Glad to hear it was finally resolved for you

Opencart Hosting Plans, Domain Registration, Microsoft and Google Email and More
Visit our website for great deals and most importantly, fast and friendly support - www.evolvewebhost.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA