Post by Ronin Speedworks » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:02 pm

New here and looking for commercial support for an update from 1.5.4 to something reasonably current as well as resolution of several others issues (but figure I should start from a baseline of a current build before I can do that). Before I get into specifics of the request, I wanted to inquire whether there is an area for user feedback on the commercial support they received?

I see a great many of the same folks responding to every issue with the same form letter to contact them for a quote, but I'm looking for reviews by users, OF their professional assistance so I have a better idea who I want to contact. I see the area for reports on negative experiences and fraud (viewforum.php?f=192) but not for positive experiences. Did I miss it? Any tips on selecting support would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
-Joel

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:40 pm

Ronin Speedworks wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:02 pm
I see a great many of the same folks responding to every issue with the same form letter to contact them for a quote, but I'm looking for reviews by users, OF their professional assistance so I have a better idea who I want to contact. I see the area for reports on negative experiences and fraud (viewforum.php?f=192) but not for positive experiences. Did I miss it? Any tips on selecting support would be greatly appreciated.
I guess check their Google Reviews - you can see we have a lot of good ones for our OpenCart work as well as being an OpenCart Gold Partner.

Feel free to contact us if you like what you see: info@antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by thekrotek » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:41 pm

Reviews won't help you much. You may have negative experience with any developer or you can pick the one with negative feedback and get yourself the nicest support of all time. It's all the matter of communication and how two parties get along with each other. And people tend to leave negative feedback more often.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by deepvyas » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:36 pm

Hi Joel ,
I would comment not to look for negative comments, when you prefer working straight and calmly.
Things only get hard when either of the parties don't try to understand each other
I absolutely agree with thekrotek comments its an mutual connection.

Let's connect to discuss regarding your store upgrade and share findings.
eMail - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Good Day
Deep

Expert Opencart Developer & Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Post by Trish Cis » Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:40 pm

Hello,
Please Reach me on my Email, So we can provide you Estimation

Professional Open cart Developer
Email - trish.c@talentsfromindia.com