Post by alain.ibrahim » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:02 pm

HEllo

[sorry if duplicate, i cannot found my previous post]

A friend of me have a website made with opencart for selling food products online. He want me to add some functionnality like a cash register (maybe not the good term) so it can be used in his small physical store. Also avoid to using two differents products and to have to sync prices between them (price change or products is added etc).

So there is a lot of products in store, with a "barcode" field for each one.

The main idea is to make a page like a cash register, with an auto-completed input field by a barcode scanner (it just read the barcode and input a string like a regular keyboard), the value is then used to make an sql query to get the product price/name and added to the "basket" with others "bought" products.

is there a module already doing this ? the only one i found look fake with demo link to a chinese strange site.
How this kind of page cost to develop ?

Thanks by advance
Last edited by straightlight on Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Duplicated post found and removed.

Post by pedro1993 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:36 pm

Hi there,

I've sent you a message over. This is something I'd be glad to help you with.

If you could get back in touch and we can take things from there.

Many thanks,
Peter
alain.ibrahim wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:02 pm
HEllo

A friend of me have a website made with opencart for selling food products online. He want me to add some functionnality like a cash register (maybe not the good term) so it can be used in his small physical store. Also avoid to using two differents products and to have to sync prices between them (price change or products is added etc).

The main idea is to make a page like a cash register, with an auto-completed input field by a barcode scanner (it just read the barcode and input a string like a regular keyboard), the value is then used to make an sql query to get the product price/name and added to the "basket" with others "bought" products.

is there a module already doing this ? the only one i found look fake with demo link to a chinese strange site.

Thanks by advance

For OpenCart & PHP/MySQL support feel free to PM me :)
Click here for my extentions
Did I help you? Donate here to show support

Location - Glasgow, Scotland

Post by Carter W11 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:57 pm

Hello There,
I hope you are doing well!!

I'd Glad to assist you.
PM Sent with details, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:52 pm

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Alex
www.antropy.co.uk

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by cedcommerceteam » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:34 pm

alain.ibrahim wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:02 pm
HEllo

Thanks by advance
Hi Alain,

We hope you are doing well.

We can develop your desired webpage, please let us know if we can discuss in person.

Thanks!!

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com

Post by Linneajones » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:49 pm

Hello
Greetings

I would like to assist you with this work.
Please get connected to discuss further.

Regards
Linnea
Skype- live:linneajones
E- linneajones.mil@gmail.com