Post by yapp12 » Sat May 23, 2020 6:44 am

Hello,
We are a company looking for a developer to set up the opencart platform. We need a request to do the integration, the design and some custom modules. We already have specifications. The store must be in French for now and thereafter in English. We already have an online store on another platform (prestashop) but I don't know if we can take the data from this store to transfer it to that of opencart. The developer must be on his own and the time to set up the new store is for the beginning of September. You can contact me for an estimate of the work to be done at the following email: OPENCART@INFOCONCEPTLC.COM and we can then continue the steps by email and phone.

=====================

Bonjour,
Nous sommes une entreprise qui cherche un développeur pour mettre en place la plateforme opencart. Nous avons comme besoin une requête pour faire l'intégration, le design et quelques modules sur mesure. Nous avons déjà un cahier des charges. La boutique doit être en français pour l'instant et par la suite en version anglaise. Nous avons déjà une boutique en ligne sur une autre plateforme (prestashop) mais je ne sais pas si nous pouvons prendre les données de cette boutique pour le transférer à celle de opencart. Le développeur doit être à son affaire et le temps pour mettre en place la nouvelle boutique est pour le début septembre. Vous pouvez communiquer avec moi pour une estimation des travaux à faire au courriel suivant: OPENCART@INFOCONCEPTLC.COM et nous pourrons par la suite continuer les étapes par courriel et téléphone.

Post by straightlight » Sat May 23, 2020 8:43 am

This topic has now been moved to the Other > Commercial Support section of the forum.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Carter W11 » Sat May 23, 2020 10:50 am

Hello,
Greetings!!

I'd Glad to assist you.
Email Sent, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W

Profession Opencart Developer.
You can reach me via email : carter@cisinlabs.com

Post by pedro1993 » Sat May 23, 2020 10:53 am

Hi there,

I sent you a message a few minutes ago.

I’d be glad to assist!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Peter
yapp12 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:44 am
Hello,
We are a company looking for a developer to set up the opencart platform. We need a request to do the integration, the design and some custom modules. We already have specifications. The store must be in French for now and thereafter in English. We already have an online store on another platform (prestashop) but I don't know if we can take the data from this store to transfer it to that of opencart. The developer must be on his own and the time to set up the new store is for the beginning of September. You can contact me for an estimate of the work to be done at the following email: OPENCART@INFOCONCEPTLC.COM and we can then continue the steps by email and phone.

=====================

Bonjour,
Nous sommes une entreprise qui cherche un développeur pour mettre en place la plateforme opencart. Nous avons comme besoin une requête pour faire l'intégration, le design et quelques modules sur mesure. Nous avons déjà un cahier des charges. La boutique doit être en français pour l'instant et par la suite en version anglaise. Nous avons déjà une boutique en ligne sur une autre plateforme (prestashop) mais je ne sais pas si nous pouvons prendre les données de cette boutique pour le transférer à celle de opencart. Le développeur doit être à son affaire et le temps pour mettre en place la nouvelle boutique est pour le début septembre. Vous pouvez communiquer avec moi pour une estimation des travaux à faire au courriel suivant: OPENCART@INFOCONCEPTLC.COM et nous pourrons par la suite continuer les étapes par courriel et téléphone.

For OpenCart & PHP/MySQL support feel free to PM me :)
Click here for my extentions
Did I help you? Donate here to show support

Location - Glasgow, Scotland

Post by Linneajones » Sat May 23, 2020 3:59 pm

Hello there
Greetings

I would like to assist you with this work.
Please get connected to discuss further.

Regards
Linnea
Skype- live:linneajones
E- linneajones.mil@gmail.com

Post by shivankagrawal » Sat May 23, 2020 5:46 pm

Hello,
Please check your PM and let me know. I have relevant experience in an Opencart and ready to help you.
Or you can email me at: info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Extensions Developed for Opencart | Portfolio Opencart | info@elderberrytech.com

Post by ostechnologies » Tue May 26, 2020 9:04 pm

Hello,

PM sent, please check.

Cheers,
Manish

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company

Post by paulfeakins » Tue May 26, 2020 9:24 pm

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Alex
www.antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by cedcommerceteam » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:27 pm

yapp12 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:44 am
Hello,

=====================

Bonjour,
Hello there,

We hope you are doing well.

We can do it for you, please contact us.

Thanks!!

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com
Webinar : Power up Your holiday season marketing with the Automation tool