Post by rh001 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:13 am

Hi! I just noticed the strangest thing. I use the admin side new order (aka cart) for one particular product that has 3 options. No prob with that. But just today I created order on admin side with product that has 10 options, and after making option choices and clicking "Add Product" I saw that only 5 of the options showed up there near the top of the page (or some would say top of the form) in what I call the admin cart. I tested with a different product that had 6 options and after clicking "Add Product" it went to the admin cart without showing any options.

here is a set of screenshots that illustrate the problem: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... riIvhuScNP

BTW, I looked at the database and it appears that the products in the order only have the options that I see in admin cart, so maybe that means problem has to do with putting options into the database.

All that used to work. By going back in time via restoring backups I found a 1 week window (about 1 month ago) where I think the problem first manifested. In that week I seem to recall a couple of failed OpenBayPro installs (via the extension installer). Following that I did an upload of that extension to get it going.

Probing a little further I find that it is only the options of type Select, Radio and Checkbox that are vanishing once "Add Product" is clicked.

Anyone have any ideas about this? I'm suspecting broken code.
Last edited by rh001 on Fri May 01, 2020 5:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post by straightlight » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:13 am

Forum PM sent. Please check your private messages.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Carter W11 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:34 am

Hello,
Greetings

I'd Glad to assist you.
PM Sent, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W

Profession Opencart Developer.
You can reach me via email : carter@cisinlabs.com

Post by Linneajones » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:43 pm

Hello there
Greetings

I would like to assist you with this work.
Please get connected to discuss more about the work.

Regards
Linnea
Skype- live:linneajones
E- linneajones.mil@gmail.com

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:16 pm

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Alex
www.antropy.co.uk

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by andy54 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:00 pm

Hi,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Post by shivankagrawal » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:35 pm

Hello,
Please check your PM and let me know. I have relevant experience in an Opencart and ready to help you.
Or you can email me at: info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Extensions Developed for an Opencart @ https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... ankagrawal