Post by carollz » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:06 am

Hello, I need to migrate my opencart store to a new host, I'm actually using cPanel and I want to migrate to a host using CyberPanel.

I already sent the files and database to the new host but I can't acess the homepage after I clean the cache, I got error 500 timeout, I already put 600 seconds and still got this erro, I already tried the same with CWP7 Panel and got the same timeout problem... I really don't know what to do, I want to move my store but I can't make this work.... so I hope someone here help me.

I'm using Opencart 3.0.3.1 with Journal 3 and Lightning.

Its a new fresh host, so you can reset everything and try to migrate from zero.

Post by thekrotek » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:16 am

If you have Journal 3 and Lightning and you moved them as well, you need to completely remove their cache. And I'd recommend you to remove Lightning completely. You don't really need it.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by carollz » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:26 am

thekrotek wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:16 am
If you have Journal 3 and Lightning and you moved them as well, you need to completely remove their cache. And I'd recommend you to remove Lightning completely. You don't really need it.
I already did this... cleaned the cache and uinstall both, and I still can't acess the frontpage..... If I don't clear the cache the store work 100%... its so strange and annoying, I will try one more time with Plesk Panel but I'm pretty sure the result will be the same.. sadly

Post by jnan » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:34 pm

carollz wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:06 am
Hello, I need to migrate my opencart store to a new host, I'm actually using cPanel and I want to migrate to a host using CyberPanel.

I already sent the files and database to the new host but I can't acess the homepage after I clean the cache, I got error 500 timeout, I already put 600 seconds and still got this erro, I already tried the same with CWP7 Panel and got the same timeout problem... I really don't know what to do, I want to move my store but I can't make this work.... so I hope someone here help me.

I'm using Opencart 3.0.3.1 with Journal 3 and Lightning.

Its a new fresh host, so you can reset everything and try to migrate from zero.
Hello Carol,
Hope you are doing well.
I would be glad to assist you.Sent you an email with further details.
Thanks!
Anna J

Post by deepvyas » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:58 pm

Hi Carol ,
I can look into the issue further.
Please connect - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

Expert Opencart Developer & Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com