Post by Bostem » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:36 pm

Please forgive me if this is in the wrong forum, topic or thread as this is my first post.

I am looking for recommendations for the hosting and support of our opencart eCommerce website.

We are a relatively new (2014) and small business based in West Yorkshire, and our original hosting, support and web development company have recently sold out/been taken over and we are less than impressed with the services and prices that we are now receiving.

Can anyone recommend a hosting company and/or opencart development resource who we can work with to meet the increasing demand of our client base and changing product set.

In particular we would like to move our hosting, domain and SSL certificate and also ensure we have a support contract, which may include website changes and development, or we would work with a separate development resource if necessary.

It would be nice if there was an option to work with local businesses in Yorkshire, as we prefer face to face meetings for development and change projects.

Any ideas, referrals recommendations and/or advice would be very welcome.

Thanks
Bostem

Post by uksitebuilder » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:36 pm

Feel free to drop me an email to support@opencart-extensions.co.uk and we can discuss your requirements.

Guru Member

Location - United Kindgom

Post by frank 123 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:38 pm

Hi Bostem

I can help

please reach me out so that we can proceed further

Regards
Frank
Skype cis.am3
Frank@cisinlabs.com

Post by deepvyas » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:01 pm

Hi Bostem ,
Good Morning !
Yes the post regarding requirement had been posted under correct section on forum.
I would be interested to discuss and assist further on same.
Please share details over email - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Looking forward to your reply

Regards
Deep

Expert Opencart Developer & Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:39 pm

Hi Bostem,

We would be able to help with this as we are based near Gatwick and are OpenCart Partners. Please do email us at info@antropy.co.uk so we can discuss this in more detail.

Kind regards,
Alex
www.antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom