Post by freemacme » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:29 am

I want some feature like this:
When user place order at A site, then redirect to B site’s checkout page. The user finishes order at B site and use B site’s payments.
But user in b site can’t see the products while the gateway can see the B site’s products.
I think need add some iframe to the B site and hidden the B site’s products in the cart.
Summary:
1. Go to B site do the payment after clicking the 'Add to cart' or 'View the cart'
2. Users at B site can't see the product info while payment can see
3. After B site payment success, Sync B site's order to A site
4. After users pay the money success at the payment gateway, redirect to B site, and B site redirects to A site.

Post by jnan » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:30 pm

Hello,
I can help. Please check your PM.
BR,
Anna J

Post by deepvyas » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:56 pm

Hi ,
I am available to assist on the requirement.
To initiate further I would like to discuss more.
Please contact on - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

Expert Opencart Developer & Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:09 pm

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Alex
www.antropy.co.uk

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by frank 123 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:04 pm

Hello augustwu23

I review shared details but at this stage i am not able to provide you exact quote since i have some query's .

Query:-
1) As you mentioned user can view the product on site A and on click of the products redirected on site B to buy the products right ? Do you mean it will be an affiliate system where I show the products from affiliate websites and user redirect to the same website to purchase that product ?
2) Or do you think both the website will be developed by us and product will be managed by us ? In that case what is the significant meaning of two separate website ?
3) Do you have any reference url which is similar to your need ? if yes please share with me.

please reply the above queries answer over Frank1@talentsfromindia.com or skype cis.am3

Thanks
Frank

Regards
Frank
Skype cis.am3
Frank@cisinlabs.com

Post by reachmetojay » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:00 pm

Hi @augustwu23,

I have developend some OpenCart stores and I am new to this community. I can assist you with this under your budget.

Connect me at reachmetojay@gmail.com for further communication.

Regards,
Jay

Post by andy54 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:30 pm

Hi,
This sounds like something within my area of expertise and I would be interested.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Post by justinnguyen » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:31 pm

You’ve had payments with redirection on your website for a few years and think there’s no better solution. How do you know that? Have you tried something different? What if I tell you that you’re losing customers?
Getting people to visit your website is not easy, especially today, when there is a lot of competition. Don’t let customers go to another site to pay. When you use payment redirection on your website, you’re giving customers ‘the opportunity’ to go away and never come back. Is it what you really want? I don’t think so.
Redirection is the main flaw of using an external service to pay. And it’s not just about sending customers away.
Contact Me : hotrotungphat@gmail.com

Post by ostechnologies » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:35 pm

Hello,

We can help you. You can contact us at manish@ost.agency

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company