Post by Loady » Thu May 16, 2019 4:12 pm

So, long story short, i have two stores on separate hosts, the stores are identical and sell the same products, those being console chips and modding supplies, the reason for this is that the payment processors dont like words like modding, chipped etc, they freak out.

The work around was to create two stores, store 1 lets me add products, categories etc and add all the usual info but it also has a section to use a different product name and description for store 2, this is linked to store 2 and it all shows up and works ok, store 1 is what my customers see and store 2 is where the checkout happens (store 2 will not have any wording like, hack, mod, chips etc). The job is complete thus far, however, if i delete or ammend a product from store 1 it doesn't get deleted or amended to store 2. This as far as i am aware is the last thing that needs to be fixed.

The person who is doing this has had half the payment and its been months trying to get it finished, he keeps stating that everytime he uploads it it breaks again, then i dont hear from him for days and comes back saying his line was down, i have pretty much lost my patience with him now and dont know whether he is being truthful or not.

I just want it finished and looked at to make sure its running smoothly, i am offering the other half of the payment he was going to get to finish the job £75, if someone competent wants to take it on the please let me know.

A lot of people think this is a strange thing to do, its not and it works, i can sell console modding supplies legally, chips etc and do so on ebay using paypal without issue at all, however, i discovered that pretty much ALL the payment processors see the word chipped or RGH console, (reset glitch hack) and they freak and dont want to get involved, this is a good work around and is perfectly legal, what i am selling ARE NOT ILLEGAL PRODUCTS. The payment processor does not see store 1, it only sees store 2 which have exactly the same products except one or two items will be worded differently to not include certain words, they are worded as diagnostic tools etc.

Post by Scott_Cis11 » Thu May 16, 2019 4:17 pm

Hi,
I am interested, please contact: scott.cisin20@gmail.com

Post by yodapt » Thu May 16, 2019 4:35 pm

Check PM

Opencart Developer - My Extension Showcase
Contact me at aeon.yoda@gmail.com

Post by paulfeakins » Thu May 16, 2019 5:34 pm

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Alex
www.antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by ostechnologies » Fri May 17, 2019 7:48 pm

Hello,

We can help you. You can contact us at manish@ost.agency

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company