Post by Loady » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:44 pm

Hi,

i sell console modding supplies and it would seem that some payment processors dont like to get involved with 'modding'. Console modding supplies are not illegal, there are plenty of places selling them, i sell on ebay and they have no issue with them so i dont see it as fraudulent, i have found out that the payment processors are declining my applications because of the term modding, a way around this would be for me to set up a second cart that would word my products in a way that was inline with their policies and then at the point of checkout they are checking out on the reworded site that the payment processor sees, the payment processor would not know about my original site, for example on my store is an ACE V3 mod chip, if i was to call it an ACEv3 development board i wouldnt have any issue, or a modded xbox 360 would be called an xbox 360 on the payment pagei would make potential customers aware of why they are checking out in this way, its more about wording things. So basically i want my store with all the mod info and everything intact, this is what the customer see, when they checkout they fo to the store that the payment processor sees. i would need to be taught how to do it myself ongoing for adding items or can an extension be made.

I'm willing to pay someone to do this and show me if it's not expensive. Pm me if interested.

Location - Usa

Post by ArnoldBB » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:08 pm

Hi,

I can help.

You can reach me on Skype: cisin.arnold or Email: arnold2@talentsfromindia.com so that we can discuss this further.

Arnold

Post by deepvyas » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:07 pm

Hello ,
Greetings!

Sent you PM. Please check
Skype - deepvyas71

Regards
Deep

Expert Opencart Developer & Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Post by Loady » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:19 am

So as to save me going over and over with respective work.

Store A (my original store my audience/customers see) The payment processor wont know about this store.

Store B (the dummy store where purchases from store will be checked out, this is the store worldpay/stripe etc will see)

So for example, the customer finds my shop (store A), he wants to buy an "RGH modded xbox 360 slim" listed on my store,its listed exactly as i just worded it. When he adds it to his cart he will checkout on store B, the store the payment processor will see, however, on store B it will show as "xbox 360 slim with cables".

I want to create store B but i dont know how to go about linking them to work in the way i describe, i know it can be done. I will also need to be shown what i need to do to maintain it, i dont want to have to pay someone everytime i add or remove products from my store. I will know which i items i need to dispatch by the the products checked out. I only have about 12 items i am selling at the moment.

I am currently with A2 hosting, do i need to register a second domain ? what else will i need to do

Location - Usa

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:35 pm

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this if you still need it, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Alex
www.antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by ostechnologies » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:45 pm

We can assist you with this project. Please send us the test message sales@ost.agency so we can discuss it in detail.

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company

Post by Loady » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:42 am

Hi,

It seems I have been left with half a job, I cant get hold of the developer that started the job and need it finished

Location - Usa

Post by IP_CAM » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:41 am

Well, don't take it personal, to possibly have selected the wrong person.
It will take quite an OC Insider, to make such work, so, better rely on someone,
known and able, to prove his/her Competence, before arranging any payments.
But it's not gonna be done with a tight Budget, but will end up with a couple of
hundred US Bucks, I assume, better be aware of that.

Still, to me, it looks like a rather 'strange' Project anyway,
but that's not my Problem, I just figured ... 8)
Good Luck
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by Loady » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:34 pm

It's not that strange, it's all down to how it's worded on checkout, if I call it a modded console they don't like it, if it's sold as diagnostic console it's ok.

Location - Usa