Post by answersun » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:30 am

I'm making a wholesale website, one requirement is let the users be able to add multiple combinations of products in product page.
Take tshirt as an example, for one model it can have multiple colors and different sizes, the user should be able to choose the quantity he/she wants for each combination of color and size. Something like in the following screenshot:

I found this extension https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... lor%20size, which meets my requirement, the only problem is that it has limitation of 8 columns and rows (I talked with the developer of this extension, he said that opencart has this limitation, so it's not possible to make more) and the configuration of the table in admin side is very complex and messy (have to setup every single combination). I need more columns and rows, because some of the products has more options.

I'm stuck in this for a long time, please anyone help. I'm willing to pay, please send me your quote to miaosun88@gmail.com. Thanks a lot!

Post by normanfost » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:51 pm

Hi Miao,
Greetings!

PM & Email Sent!

Thanks & Regards,
Norman F.
Email: norman.cis10@gmail.com

Post by andy54 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:19 pm

Hi,

I would be able to help you out on this…
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Post by shivankagrawal » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:46 pm

Hello,
Please check your PM and let me know. I have relevant experience in Opencart and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Extensions Developed for Opencart | Portfolio Opencart | info@elderberrytech.com