Post by unolose » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:31 am

Good day

I would like to know if anybody can help me develop a module or plugin, where I can limit the amount of a specific product, any one customer can buy?
Basically when loading a new product I would like to click or tick a box, "Limit quantity customer can purchase".
Then set it to X amount per customer. If I do not tick this box, then Opencart works as normal, and customer can purchase any amount he/she wishes.
But if it is set too for example only two, then a customer will only be able to purchase two of that specific product of total stock.
I think it should validate with customer email address?
Please let me know if possible, price and how long it will take?

Thank you and regards,

Post by spitos » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:06 am

Why waste time and money developing something that's already out there?
Read through this similar post, there are some links that will help you find an extension to do what you require.

Google Analytics Expert - Advanced e-commerce tracking, Product & options reporting, transaction/conversion reporting, Google Adwords conversion & profit reporting, goal & funnel reporting, event tracking, site search tracking, multi-store compatibility, EU Cookie Law compliance and works with any theme or checkout! Easy vqmod install. Get it here

Location - UK

Post by ostechnologies » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:36 pm

Hi,

You can try this extension https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=24641
Check your pm for more details.

Regards,
Manish

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company

Post by victor.cis » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:42 pm

Hi,

PM Sent

Thanks,
Victor