Post by darkwingduck » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:17 am

I was unable to create a new topic in the commercial forum below.
I am in need of a developer/consultant who is able to work with us on a large scale project.
We will be heavily utilizing the multi-store features among other things and will require significant modification.
There are lots of different packs available that may assist us in our project, but we need assistance in choosing the right pack.
From what I can tell in my research, there will be a need to develop several custom modules as well.

If you have experience developing for opencart or are very familiar with the open-cart market, please contact me.

Thanks in advance.

Post by shivankagrawal » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:51 pm

Hello,
I have relevant experience in Opencart and ready to help you. As, you have not enabled Personal Message for the post then can you please send your email address at md@anaisystechnologies.com so, that I can send you our recent work done on Opencart.
Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Extensions Developed for Opencart | Portfolio Opencart | info@elderberrytech.com

Post by paulfeakins » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:03 am

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by deepvyas » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:39 am

Hello,

I have check your post for detail mentioned and have 5+year's of experience can help you with current expectation.

Let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.

We can discuss further on email - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,
Deep

Expert Opencart Developer & Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:13 am

Hi,
We'd be interested in discussing your project to see if it's a good fit for us to work together. We've been devloping Opencart stores for close to 10 years now and we're based in Denver, CO. Please email us at sales@evolvewebhost.com to discuss further.
Doug

2 Week FREE Trial of our Shared Hosting plans (DIrectAdmin or cPanel) for new customers
2 Week FREE Trial of Astra Firewall and Malware Scanner
Visit our website for full details and to start your trial today - www.evolvewebhost.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by darshshah » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:35 pm

I have gone through your requirement and really interested to work with you on this project. I expect brief spec document from you so if still job is open, we can discuss further on it my id : shahdarshanv@gmail.com or skype: shah.darshanv

I look forward to your response.

Thanks
Darshan (skype: shah.darshanv)

Location - Rajkot