Post by Claire31373 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:41 pm

Hi

I have a number of opencart shops that need to move to other hosting within the next couple of months. I have tried to do mine myself but it didn't go too well & i really dont have the time.

You will be dealing direct with site owners, i'm just looking for someone that wont charge the earth to advise them to go with. Sites are varying, mostly version 1.5 & i have at least 4 people waiting. I will help them set up new hosting if required or if you can offer new hosting all the better

Just need prices :D

Post by flanders » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:06 pm

hi

you have a mp.

Kind Regards

Color Size Table - A table for Colors and Sizes
Super Options - Options with quantities and calculate the upgrade total price automatically
Live New Price with Options - Update price product selecting options
Custom Plus Options - My Extensions

Location - Italy

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:19 pm

Claire31373 wrote:Hi

I have a number of opencart shops that need to move to other hosting within the next couple of months. I have tried to do mine myself but it didn't go too well & i really dont have the time.

You will be dealing direct with site owners, i'm just looking for someone that wont charge the earth to advise them to go with. Sites are varying, mostly version 1.5 & i have at least 4 people waiting. I will help them set up new hosting if required or if you can offer new hosting all the better

Just need prices :D
Who is the new provider and what is the control panel used for current and new hosting companies? Do you have root access?

Opencart Hosting Plans, Domain Registration, Microsoft and Google Email and More
Visit our website for great deals and most importantly, fast and friendly support - www.evolvewebhost.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by Claire31373 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:50 pm

Hi

No new hosting is set up yet. I'm trying to get my current customers a good deal. The hosting a few are thinking of using is £55 per year so not looking for anything above that price

I've got loads of direct messages, but i will get back to everyone

thanks

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:54 pm

Claire31373 wrote:No new hosting is set up yet. I'm trying to get my current customers a good deal. The hosting a few are thinking of using is £55 per year so not looking for anything above that price
£55 per year could be pretty cheap and nasty hosting. Remember there's a reason why some hosting costs more than others. If one of the sites got deleted by accident, could you get a recent backup for example?

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by jjit.web » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:48 pm

Hi, PM you.

Post by RIKSOF » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:46 pm

Hi, we can help you with your store migration, what is your availability this week?

RIKSOF is an agency, based out of Karachi, delivering custom mobile and web application development services to customers in the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia. Our biggest strength is the team's track record of taking projects past the finish line under any circumstance.

Email: info@riksof.com