Post by Getting There » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:27 am

We occasionally use a computer in an enclosure that we take to various locations to use in a kiosk mode and the screen would be showing whatever mutli-store is relevant at the time. As purchases can only be made when logged into the site a problem arises that after a customer has made a purchase we have to manually log them out in that a new customer can use the kiosk. Ideally what we are looking for is a VQMod extension that we can turn on when we are using the kiosk that will log a customer out automatically in either of the following; 30 seconds of inactivity if they are logged in (if not logged in it doesn’t matter) and also upon the completion of a successful sales order after it has gone through the external payment (SagePay) module. The confirmation of the logged out status would be a splash window advising “Thank-you for your purchase, you are now logged out” or something similar (or showing an image which I can create) then after the splash a short delay before returning to the relevant store index page at which point the customer is no longer logged in. I realise that it will affect everyone who is using any of the stores at the time but I don’t think that's necessarily a problem.

OC Version 1.5.5.1

**EDIT**
Slightly changed the criteria in that anyone who is interested clearly knows what they are quoting for and there shouldn't be any ambiguity or need for further questions, just your best price in a PM will do nicely thank-you.
Last edited by Getting There on Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by ostechnologies » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:10 pm

Posted on your PM. Please let me know in case of any question.

Regards,
Manish

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company

Post by Getting There » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:06 pm

I'm leaving it until Sunday 22nd November to allow the "part time coders" a chance to quote. Thanks for your patience to anyone who has already been in touch.