Post by west1982 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:20 pm

Need developer with an account on Freelancer.com

If any of you ready to perform some tasks (opencart expert only), i'll be glad to work with you on several tasks,

I would like to do this via freelancer.com

Please let me know thanks,

Post by west1982 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:34 am

Anybody perhaps?

Post by ostechnologies » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:04 pm

Replied on your personal message.

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company

Post by RIKSOF » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:24 pm

Hi, Would like to learn more about your requirements. You can reach out to me at the below Email / Phone and we can discuss further.
Here is my freelancer profile https://www.freelancer.pk/u/riksof.html

RIKSOF is an agency, based out of Karachi, delivering custom mobile and web application development services to customers in the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia. Our biggest strength is the team's track record of taking projects past the finish line under any circumstance.

Email: info@riksof.com

Post by west1982 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:44 am

anybody?

Post by chrisranjana.com » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:21 pm

west1982 wrote:...
I would like to do this via freelancer.com
Is there a specific reason ?

Chris, Opencart Developers and Programmers,
Opencart Developers Opencart Programmers
https://www.chrisranjana.com

Location - chennai, India

Post by west1982 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:53 pm

yes payment must be managed by escrow, and if by chance you already have a reputation on it! thats the only way we know you are serious developers.

As for example, i have many messages from INDIA in this forum, but they are not developers, just time wasters...

Post by JAY6390 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:58 am

To be honest you'll be lucky to find a good developer that uses freelancer. Most of us professionals wouldn't entertain it, especially considering you've not mentioned where you are from, what your budget is and specifics of your tasks.

Also, if you need a developer and want one from a specific region, you should really state that in your post - or better yet contact someone in your local area that you can go and speak with.

Guru Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by west1982 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:59 pm

Sure Jay, I hear you very well.

Well, thanks for the effort and taking your valuable time to add to this forum.

I use Freelancer for its variety of services i can get, Graphics, Legal, Marketing & Development , thats what it s about. Of course many bad stuffs are in there. But in the end if communicating well, and understanding each other interest the platform provides the environment for it (rating and payment).

I have tried couple developpers from this forum as well, not every of them are professionals some are good some are also undecided on what they want to do here... (so waste of time and money).

Opencart forum wasn't in my plan actually, to find developpers, but heck, why not? only oc expert here right? I also provide if i can my contribution on this forum. and got lots of help also and thanks everybody for that.

Basically i'm from France, our site is in English and Chinese, a global esite. I havent found anybody yet for opencart in France (oc seems not very popular as most of the ones i've met use prestashop or magento), so im looking for EU devs. This might be an opencart job but not everybody can do it. Budget is always discussed after "we" discussed the tasks with developper, i guess its fair. You guys have different rates. But from my experiences doesn't always match on the quality you provide, either they are technical or on the creativity of the solution provided.

My statement is clear, i dont speak Indian or Hindi, so i'm not interested and 99% are not the developers, and its a fact (my sole experience from freelancer and the PM received in this forum).

If you are not busy, then come talk (1h). ill provide you my skype in PM. if you are busy, then its good, and finish his/her job first! as a respect for your client (which can be me).

best,
Last edited by west1982 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by west1982 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:04 pm

by the way, the task list is about customisation of oc feature, corrections and modifications of course... would prefer not to expose them here.

They are not generic solutions but have to work along with our current mods we have.