Post by live-wire-direct » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:40 pm

Can someone upgrade my site from 1.5.4 to the present ? Thanks

http://www.live-wire-direct.co.uk

Post by ostechnologies » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 am

I have just replied on your PM.

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:50 pm

Unfortunately it's not possible just to upgrade from 1.5.x to 2.x and for everything just to work.

What you're looking at is a rebuild in OC2 with your data imported and probably a new OC2 compatible theme.

You'll also need to make sure any extensions you are using have OC2 versions.

If you'd like us to quote, feel free to get in touch.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Websiteinc » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:51 pm

Actually i have to disagree with Paul (1st time for everything) You can upgrade from 1.5.4 to 2.0 as i managed to do this fr a client a few days ago.

I think what Paul means is alot of custom themes and modules would need either upgrading or replacing. Not all theme and modules for the veriosn you are currently using are compatible but yours may.

Can we see a link to your current site?

This mIght be a golden opitunity to not only upgrade but improve the site with a new theme and some new modules.

If you need help with this then drop us an email info@websiteinc.co.uk or visit www.websiteinc.co.uk.

Visit:www.websiteinc.co.uk - Email: Info@websiteinc.co.uk - Skype:websiteinc - Twiiter:@websiteinc - Facebook.com/websiteinc